PDA

View Full Version : working the cage ?

mulisha
12-06-13, 10:17 pm
Sorry I haven't been around guys.had a lot of problems I'm coming back from and wife stuff going on .but I fig I would stop in say hi see if their was any early talk about workingthe cage

ghost
01-06-14, 11:43 pm
I'd love to work it again this year...missed it last year because of out of country travel but was the first time I've missed it in all my years with animal

smoothballer
01-10-14, 7:25 am
I'd love to work it again this year...missed it last year because of out of country travel but was the first time I've missed it in all my years with animal

Glad to see you making your triumphant return to the cage my friend

Nix0r
01-10-14, 2:41 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh snap.

Razor
01-10-14, 2:46 pm

Can't wait to see ya again homie been way too long.

deanna7272
01-13-14, 9:30 am

Yay... Can't wait to see ya...

knotahumanbeing
01-13-14, 10:42 am
I'm also throwing my hat in the ring to be a volunteer as well

skibasgym
01-22-14, 7:18 pm
[we had a great time every time you were there....Good time eh..
your friend Henri..
Skibasgym

Nfleagle78
01-28-14, 11:48 am
Sorry I haven't been around guys.had a lot of problems I'm coming back from and wife stuff going on .but I fig I would stop in say hi see if their was any early talk about workingthe cage

I am also ready to volunteer at the cage, seems like a long year since the last one! Counting the days down

Thunder Chicken
01-28-14, 5:24 pm
I got the chance to do this last year! had a blast and i suggest everyone throw there hat in on this! I'm not due to my new job and i think someone new should get the opportunity!

Universal Rep
01-29-14, 1:33 pm
Interns will be needed, this year more than ever so rest assured, this will happen fellas...

deanna7272
01-29-14, 2:01 pm
Interns will be needed, this year more than ever so rest assured, this will happen fellas...

:D

Nix0r
01-29-14, 2:18 pm

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Universal Rep
01-29-14, 2:20 pm
:D

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Corporate got the port-a-potty but it came in a flat box. Gonna have to be built in the CAGE when it arrives... Gonna need wut, 2-3 interns for that?

Nix0r
01-29-14, 2:26 pm
Corporate got the port-a-potty but it came in a flat box. Gonna have to be built in the CAGE when it arrives... Gonna need wut, 2-3 interns for that?

I'll be there a day early...

deanna7272
01-29-14, 10:39 pm

Bwahahahaaa... Our Crew can be called the "Honey Dippers"....
I've had shittier jobs... I teach Middle School for goodness sake...

((For you young guns, hit up the old Urban Dictionary...))

smoothballer
01-30-14, 7:42 am

Boom

J-Dawg
02-12-14, 4:30 pm
Here's the thread for CAGE Interns! http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42277-PROMO-2014-CAGE-Interns