PDA

View Full Version : Increase/Keep Testosterone Levels

Peter
12-09-13, 9:28 am
Hey everyone,

first Im asking this, because Im using my second can of Animal Test and I LOVE IT. Really great strength gains even with my stressful schedule. Now Im almost done and I want to keep my test levels high/maxed till I can start the cycle hopefully in January again.
So my question is if you can tell me ways to increase test levels (or decrease estrogen levels).

What Im doing is:

1.Eat healthy mostly (1 Cheat food a day)- Im an Ectomorph-Mesomorph so I only have minimal belly fat
2. Infrared Cabin
3. Sleep if possible 6-8 hours
4. Training every second day (High Intensity - low rep)

What I use: Animal Pak, Animal Test (for a few days left), Animal PM (when needed), Universal Creatine

I used Animal Nitro to and had great results so thinking about ordering that.

Help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance and c ya :)

G Diesel
12-09-13, 10:46 am
I like ZMA Pro with 4000 iu Vitamin D3 before bed. I think those two simple supps work well to keep test elevated.

Plus eating animal proteins that contain some fat (steak, salmon, etc) also are critical for hormone production.

Peace, G

Peter
12-09-13, 1:02 pm
I like ZMA Pro with 4000 iu Vitamin D3 before bed. I think those two simple supps work well to keep test elevated.

Plus eating animal proteins that contain some fat (steak, salmon, etc) also are critical for hormone production.

Peace, G

Animal Pak has B6, Zinc and Magnesium. I take it after training which is mostly in the evening, so how can I benefit from ZMA Pro ? Is it because Id take it before bedtime ?

G Diesel
12-09-13, 1:28 pm
For me personally, I think the forms of zinc and magnesium in ZMA Pro and the timing help with its impact.

It is all entirely anecdotal, but I feel like I sleep deeper and recover faster using ZMA than without. Plus I feel it boosts libido and sex drive. All largely because many hardtraining weightlifters tend to be deficient in zinc and magnesium.

I like adding the D3 as well, especially after reading a lot of recent studies touting the myriad benefits of D3.

Peace, G

Peter
12-10-13, 12:02 pm
For me personally, I think the forms of zinc and magnesium in ZMA Pro and the timing help with its impact.

It is all entirely anecdotal, but I feel like I sleep deeper and recover faster using ZMA than without. Plus I feel it boosts libido and sex drive. All largely because many hardtraining weightlifters tend to be deficient in zinc and magnesium.

I like adding the D3 as well, especially after reading a lot of recent studies touting the myriad benefits of D3.

Peace, G

Anything else I should look out for to keep the levels elevated ?
And yh Ill try ZMA Pro thanks brother :)

BTw whats with Universal Sterol Complex ? DId you try it ?