PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts Question

allen101
12-09-13, 12:17 pm
Hi,

I'm not really sure if this is the right thread to ask this.
But have used the search function and read some threads as well but I haven't seen any concrete answer for the question I have in mind. If this has been answered please bear with me and would appreciate if you could lead mo to that thread.

Ok, here it goes. Have bought 2 cans of Animal Cuts, one for me and I am supposed to give the other to my wife. She's been training for a few months now 4-5x a week, doing a fair nutrition plan.
But we've heard some concerns that this interferes with birth control pills so the pills might loose it's effectiveness, and chances are, she could get pregnant. What concerns us if that happens is there is warning that AC has some ingredients that could lead to birth defects.

So, is animal cuts safe to use even taking birth control pills?
If yes, how much could she safely take? Should she only take half the recommended dosage?

Thanks

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-17-13, 10:03 am
Hi,

I'm not really sure if this is the right thread to ask this.
But have used the search function and read some threads as well but I haven't seen any concrete answer for the question I have in mind. If this has been answered please bear with me and would appreciate if you could lead mo to that thread.

Ok, here it goes. Have bought 2 cans of Animal Cuts, one for me and I am supposed to give the other to my wife. She's been training for a few months now 4-5x a week, doing a fair nutrition plan.
But we've heard some concerns that this interferes with birth control pills so the pills might loose it's effectiveness, and chances are, she could get pregnant. What concerns us if that happens is there is warning that AC has some ingredients that could lead to birth defects.

So, is animal cuts safe to use even taking birth control pills?
If yes, how much could she safely take? Should she only take half the recommended dosage?

Thanks

Hey Allen

Pretty sure we cleared this up via email, but if you have any further questions just shoot me a Private Message.

allen101
01-02-14, 9:26 am
Hey Allen

Pretty sure we cleared this up via email, but if you have any further questions just shoot me a Private Message.

Hey Man!

Just saw the e-mail, might have overlooked it in the past days.

Thanks a lot really! Appreciate it!