PDA

View Full Version : Pete Rubish pulls 800x2 at WI ABC

Bruiser
12-12-13, 7:54 am
Last Saturday we had another great turnout for the Wisconsin Chapter of the ABC. One of the highlights was watching Pete Rubish deadlift. Everybody was doing their own thing but as soon as Pete started warming up, everybody stopped to watch. Of course this was right after I PRd. Of course I felt awesome after my 505... until I watched Pete hit 800 for a double and realized I'm just a little girl! Thanks Pete. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNZM92lqoT8

Bruiser
12-12-13, 4:35 pm
I can't wait to see what he does at RUM7!

ibnmahama
12-14-13, 12:06 am
That RUM prep

Mark Welbourn
12-15-13, 3:32 pm
Awesome!! I don't know if Pete is here on the FORVM, but does anyone know if Pete's still pursuing the MMA thing and if he's still competing in PL? Those girls in the background cracked me up. They were totally unimpressed :) ... maybe if Pete had sung a One Direction song

Bruiser
12-15-13, 3:52 pm
Awesome!! I don't know if Pete is here on the FORVM, but does anyone know if Pete's still pursuing the MMA thing and if he's still competing in PL? Those girls in the background cracked me up. They were totally unimpressed :) ... maybe if Pete had sung a One Direction song

Pete gave up MMA to focus back on powerlifting. He's training for RUM7 in February right now. And ya might wanna bite your tongue about "those girls" in the background... that's Ernie Lilliebridge Sr's wife, Ernie Jr's wife and daughter, Eric's girlfriend and Chris Hickson's girlfriend.

Mark Welbourn
12-15-13, 4:08 pm
Pete gave up MMA to focus back on powerlifting. He's training for RUM7 in February right now. And ya might wanna bite your tongue about "those girls" in the background... that's Ernie Lilliebridge Sr's wife, Ernie Jr's wife and daughter, Eric's girlfriend and Chris Hickson's girlfriend.

My apologies. If that's who they are, then the reason they look so calm is that they see guys pull 800+ like every week :)

Bruiser
12-15-13, 4:50 pm
My apologies. If that's who they are, then the reason they look so calm is that they see guys pull 800+ like every week :)

Exactly! Lol. Just another day at the gym with this crew...

HIGA MONSTER
12-15-13, 10:07 pm
So frickin sick...

HIGA MONSTER

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-29-13, 10:30 pm
Pete's a DEADLIFTING FREAK!!!

Bruiser
12-30-13, 7:03 am
So frickin sick...

HIGA MONSTER

Seeing it in person is something else.

Pete's a DEADLIFTING FREAK!!!

Damn straight! I didn't know that him, Dan, Gage and Rebecca were coming down this past Saturday. I woulda liked to have seen you guys, but I had a more important training date anyways... Johnny's first squat session! See you guys at the Pull For Pups.

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-30-13, 1:29 pm
Can't wait to see you again buddy!

Bruiser
01-09-14, 2:08 pm
Can't wait to see you again buddy!

I'll be down at Jakked on the 18th for the Pull For Pups. You guys coming?

Bruiser
01-15-14, 2:15 pm
Pete pulled 785 beltless the other day... Wth!? Lol