PDA

View Full Version : GUNZ & The Ant Host ABC @ Southern Elite Training Facility

GUNS
12-14-13, 10:06 am
Alright, getting together in Biloxi this time folks.

Gulf Coast Animals ABC
Southern Elite Training Facility
Jan 4th 11am

Come join Richard "The Ant" Hawthorne and Garrett "GUNZ" Griffin for some great lifting at a great facility. We will be talking more about what we will eat after, so more info to come. I know this is a little quick, but lets all get together and kill some iron!

SquatPressPull
12-14-13, 5:14 pm
I'm in. May not get the January 25th meet but, I'm not going to miss this.

GUNS
12-14-13, 9:34 pm
Yes this is something you need to get to if you can. Richards place is pretty bad ass!

GUNS
12-19-13, 5:06 pm
This is gonna be the first ABC of the year!

GUNZ
12-19-13, 8:58 pm
RUM training in full swing, should be a good one

GUNS
12-19-13, 9:13 pm
Garret, what you gonna be training! Deads for me!

GUNS
12-23-13, 12:54 pm
Getting closer!

SquatPressPull
12-23-13, 1:09 pm
One step closer to the edge!

GUNZ
12-23-13, 1:34 pm
Garret, what you gonna be training! Deads for me!

Squats and speed pulls

SquatPressPull
12-23-13, 2:27 pm
Well, the boss laid down the law. I'm not going to be able to make it to this ABC.

GUNS, I appreciate you getting it together. THE ANT, thanks for having it at your location. I will plan to get down there sometime!

GUNS
12-23-13, 3:58 pm
There unfortunately will not be another one for a while. With the guys getting ready for RUM and then followed quickly by the Arnold, not a lot of time and everyone will be into full swing preps. So... looks like the next one will be late March early April.

SPP, tell your Mrs that this will be the last one for a while, hope she understands and lets you come. But understand!

SquatPressPull
12-23-13, 4:37 pm
There unfortunately will not be another one for a while. With the guys getting ready for RUM and then followed quickly by the Arnold, not a lot of time and everyone will be into full swing preps. So... looks like the next one will be late March early April.

SPP, tell your Mrs that this will be the last one for a while, hope she understands and lets you come. But understand!

I know, this sucks. Right now, we are in a bind (cash wise) with my truck dead (just spent 4600 on it) and other things we need to pay on. So, we are being tight with what we have left. MAYBE, it'll work out where I can go to the Arnold! *wishful thinking*

GUNS
01-03-14, 9:10 pm
See everyone tomorrow! Gonna be a cold one!

GUNS
01-04-14, 7:00 pm
Had a great showing, will post pics and vids soon! Thank you to Richard and BigRed for having us at Southern Elite! Great place to train!