PDA

View Full Version : USAPL Southern Raw Championships - My First Powerlifting Meet

SquatPressPull
12-18-13, 1:49 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZU4E_GyzVw

Had an awesome time. I'm going to try to do a write up. I'm not very good at it but, I'll try to do it and soon too.

knotahumanbeing
12-19-13, 10:24 am
Great Job! Extremely Proud man! Saw on instagram the Powerliftingwatch.com shoutout, that's incredible. Now on to the next meet!

SquatPressPull
12-19-13, 1:02 pm
Great Job! Extremely Proud man! Saw on instagram the Powerliftingwatch.com shoutout, that's incredible. Now on to the next meet!

Thank you. It's crazy. I was also shouted out at http://powerlifting1.com/2013/12/platform-report-dec-2013/ - Essentially the same post as the PowerLiftingWatch but, a second site!

I wanted to go to the Arnold (Mostly for the Cage.) but, my truck died and now I have to spend money on that. So it knocked out my chances of going. There is a meet March 1st near Tuscaloosa AL I committed to. It a benefit meet and I figured that would be a good one to do.

HIGA MONSTER
12-19-13, 1:22 pm
badass!

congratulations!

HIGA MONSTER

SquatPressPull
12-19-13, 1:52 pm
badass!

congratulations!

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks brother! I appreciate your encouragement leading up to the meet.

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
12-20-13, 9:16 pm
I always love watching you lift your very inspirational keep up the kick ass work buddy!

SquatPressPull
12-21-13, 12:48 am
I always love watching you lift your very inspirational keep up the kick ass work buddy!

Thank you Ernie. I hope to get 550/145/325 (or better on all lifts) before my next meet.

ibnmahama
12-21-13, 9:09 pm
Thank you Ernie. I hope to get 550/145/325 (or better on all lifts) before my next meet.

Anything is possible#ANIMAL

SquatPressPull
12-22-13, 12:00 am
Anything is possible#ANIMAL

It's only impossible if one allows it to be.

I'll hit my goals no doubt. Thank you.

BaconGrease
12-23-13, 6:56 am

Great job at your meet! I'm positive you'll get to those numbers.

SquatPressPull
12-23-13, 8:38 am
Great job at your meet! I'm positive you'll get to those numbers.

Thank you BG. For the last week, I've dreamt about squatting, minus one night and I dreamt I benched 225 for reps. hahah

Am, I going crazy?

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-29-13, 10:22 pm
Impressive beyond words sir, I'm in awe!

SquatPressPull
12-30-13, 10:07 am
Impressive beyond words sir, I'm in awe!

Thank you ever so much sir. I'm following close behind you and your boys. Raw and strong, at least I have the raw part down. haha

Thank you again!

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-30-13, 1:25 pm
Sir, your doing just fine! It would be a honor to share the platform with a man of your caliber, you are in a league of your own! Do you have any meets planed for 2014? We LOVE road trips!!

SquatPressPull
12-30-13, 2:25 pm
Sir, your doing just fine! It would be a honor to share the platform with a man of your caliber, you are in a league of your own! Do you have any meets planed for 2014? We LOVE road trips!!

Thank you. You and your boys (BEASTS) are too gracious. Thank you again. Means a lot coming from you.

I'd love a training session with all of you, if that could ever happen. Only one meet thus far... It will be "Lifting for a Miracle 2014" on March 1st. I know that's just before the Arnold (which I wish I could go to). As for any others, I'm looking for some that are within easy driving range.