PDA

View Full Version : Universal Real Gains on stomach

hkusp45
12-18-13, 9:36 pm
im pretty sure ill be fine, because ive taken it in the past, but how is real gains on your guys stomach..? it seems like since im getting older things are getting rougher on my stomach. just an fyi ill be taking this in the morning for breakfast. thanks

GUNS
12-18-13, 11:43 pm
Love Real Gains. I drink it with milk every morning. My son does as well. Every now and then my stomach will bother me but not that often. It tastes great with milk or water. so you May have to try it either way. I highly recommend it.

Universal Rep
12-19-13, 9:45 am
im pretty sure ill be fine, because ive taken it in the past, but how is real gains on your guys stomach..? it seems like since im getting older things are getting rougher on my stomach. just an fyi ill be taking this in the morning for breakfast. thanks

Never had a prob on Real Gains.

GUNZ
12-19-13, 10:17 am
Been on it over a year. No problems I love this product.

Jay
12-19-13, 11:51 am
You could always start with a lower serving size, say 1 scoop or 2, to build up your tolerance. That's what I did.

Swolepez
12-19-13, 11:58 am
How much water do you use for Real Gains? I notice some products tend to digest better or worst for me depending on water/liquid amount.

Haven't had a problem with Real Gains as of yet though. Don't start of with 3.5 scoops, start with 2 or 2.5 and work your way up half a scoop every wk or so until you find what sits with your stomach best.

hkusp45
12-19-13, 4:56 pm
good advice thanks guys

Cronus
11-06-14, 8:34 pm
This product is the real deal and tastes AMAZING.
On my offdays/weekends, every now and then, I like to make my own recipe cocktail shake, like the ones from the bookelts (that come in the tub) More enjoyable way to get in more calories/fats ; )
The rest of the time, I just mix it with water and get going. All's well so far.
I've been on and off it for about 2+ years now.