PDA

View Full Version : Killing the fats!

JrHaci
01-01-14, 12:31 pm
Hello Animals!!
I've been on a hardcore plan for 2 months. I was 185 lbs and had 25% bodyfat 4 months ago. I am 160 lbs and have 15% bodyfat right now. I am 5ft 6inch and i want to reduce my body fat to 8-10. I am waking up every morning at 6 am, doing 1 hour cardio (average 750 calorie burn) and im doing http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/26-doug--s-6-day-cutting-routine.html this workout at the evening.

My Diet :

Morning (after cardio) :
2 Eggs
A lot of cheese (low fat)

Noon :

Half rib-eye steak (grilled)
Non-fat Salad

Pre-workout :
BCAA
Amino
Pre-workout powder

Dinner (6PM) :
A lot of salad

I'am taking Animal Omega,CUT, MP Armor V(multivitamin).

What do you suggest to reduce my bodyfat ? Thanks!!

Swolepez
01-01-14, 12:47 pm
Hello Animals!!
I've been on a hardcore plan for 2 months. I was 185 lbs and had 25% bodyfat 4 months ago. I am 160 lbs and have 15% bodyfat right now. I am 5ft 6inch and i want to reduce my body fat to 8-10. I am waking up every morning at 6 am, doing 1 hour cardio (average 750 calorie burn) and im doing http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/26-doug--s-6-day-cutting-routine.html this workout at the evening.

My Diet :

Morning (after cardio) :
2 Eggs
A lot of cheese (low fat)

Noon :

Half rib-eye steak (grilled)
Non-fat Salad

Pre-workout :
BCAA
Amino
Pre-workout powder

Dinner (6PM) :
A lot of salad

I'am taking Animal Omega,CUT, MP Armor V(multivitamin).

What do you suggest to reduce my bodyfat ? Thanks!!

This might seem counter-productive but I think you need to eat more. Up your protein intake to 1-1.5g of protein per lb of body weight.

Breakfast: add 4-6 egg whites with those 2 eggs. Also have some carbs for energy so maybe oatmeal or sweet potato/white potato

Lunch: again add a carb with your steak like brown rice.

Dinner: needs to be more than just a lot of salad. Add a lean protein like chx, tuna, turkey, etc.

At the very least start with adding more protein and some carbs to the 3 meals your currently eat. And then later on you can maybe add 2-3 lean snacks between yr meals.

Remember bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time. At the most I would suggest losing no more than 1-2lbs per week in order to help retain muscle mass.

JrHaci
01-01-14, 3:54 pm
This might seem counter-productive but I think you need to eat more. Up your protein intake to 1-1.5g of protein per lb of body weight.

Breakfast: add 4-6 egg whites with those 2 eggs. Also have some carbs for energy so maybe oatmeal or sweet potato/white potato

Lunch: again add a carb with your steak like brown rice.

Dinner: needs to be more than just a lot of salad. Add a lean protein like chx, tuna, turkey, etc.

At the very least start with adding more protein and some carbs to the 3 meals your currently eat. And then later on you can maybe add 2-3 lean snacks between yr meals.

Remember bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time. At the most I would suggest losing no more than 1-2lbs per week in order to help retain muscle mass.

Yeah bro, you are right. But, i can not stand the fats anymore. I want to burn them all and then at the bulking, i can make muscle 0.1 lb per week. I can wait for bulking but i am tired to wait the burning fats.

KettleBellFreak
01-01-14, 5:48 pm
Yeah bro, you are right. But, i can not stand the fats anymore. I want to burn them all and then at the bulking, i can make muscle 0.1 lb per week. I can wait for bulking but i am tired to wait the burning fats.
Use th mass you have to build a base for lifting, just focus on a good clean diet and hard heavy lifting before you fuck around with cardio too often and end up screwing yourself out of your muscle mass. That's what I wish I would have done at least

JrHaci
01-02-14, 10:54 am
Use th mass you have to build a base for lifting, just focus on a good clean diet and hard heavy lifting before you fuck around with cardio too often and end up screwing yourself out of your muscle mass. That's what I wish I would have done at least

I got it bro, i miss this part and you warned it about that. My new goal is building a strong base to lift ! Thank you..

In Flames
01-02-14, 5:44 pm
Killing the fats? Means eating fat! I don't get why you're so scared of fats. Fats don't make you fat. Over eating and not moving makes you fat. When I need to get to 6% bf or lower for a shoot or a special occasion, I eat super high fat. Steak, whole eggs, Bacon, 100% cheddar cheese, real butter, EVOO, Mac Oil, etc. I usually follow the Gironda "Steak & Eggs" diet and this works like a charm for shedding body-fat fast and getting leaned out. Than the day before the shoot and right before the shoot I eat high carbs. A snickers bar or two works awesome right before the shoot. But than again, I only eat 1-2 meals a day, usually just 1.

Anyways, this is what i do, but everyone is different. Good luck on your journey.

KettleBellFreak
01-02-14, 11:41 pm
Killing the fats? Means eating fat! I don't get why you're so scared of fats. Fats don't make you fat. Over eating and not moving makes you fat. When I need to get to 6% bf or lower for a shoot or a special occasion, I eat super high fat. Steak, whole eggs, Bacon, 100% cheddar cheese, real butter, EVOO, Mac Oil, etc. I usually follow the Gironda "Steak & Eggs" diet and this works like a charm for shedding body-fat fast and getting leaned out. Than the day before the shoot and right before the shoot I eat high carbs. A snickers bar or two works awesome right before the shoot. But than again, I only eat 1-2 meals a day, usually just 1.

Anyways, this is what i do, but everyone is different. Good luck on your journey.

Man I agree. Bacon every day keeps the doctor away. Butter is better... Etc. I love fatty food. I feel like if you eat clean fats, carbs and veggies, good whole proteins and train to your fullest potential... what is really going to stop you from any goal you have?

In Flames
01-03-14, 11:32 pm
Man I agree. Bacon every day keeps the doctor away. Butter is better... Etc. I love fatty food. I feel like if you eat clean fats, carbs and veggies, good whole proteins and train to your fullest potential... what is really going to stop you from any goal you have?

Amen brother.

Bruiser
01-04-14, 7:07 am

I keep a huge jar of bacon grease on the stove, we call it "Pig Butter" in our house. EVERYTHING gets cooked in it.

Aggression
01-04-14, 9:16 am
Its hard to change much to your diet. You're already eating like a bird (even if you're 5'6'', 160lbs). I wouldn't remove any more food in your case. As others have said, you'd be better off increasing your protein intake. Maybe add in another training session (not sure how many days you're training now). An extra training session and help spur some fat loss. John Meadows is a big believer in this.

In Flames
01-04-14, 10:13 am
I keep a huge jar of bacon grease on the stove, we call it "Pig Butter" in our house. EVERYTHING gets cooked in it.

Why cook with it when you could just drink it? haha

JrHaci
01-05-14, 5:02 pm
Thanks for the replies brothers !! I am not scared to fats just i want to decrease my bodyfat to 8-10 percent. I dont have problem to lift heavy and build muscle right now but i cant burn my belly fats and i want to burn them all ! I added some "1min jump rope cardio" between the sets and we will see what will happen.. After burn my all fats i will start the bulking session anymore :D