PDA

View Full Version : The Cage - Arnold 2014 - Bench Your Bodyweight?

PowerPlant
01-09-14, 6:09 pm
If there's already a thread, I apologize I didn't see it. Just wanted to see if ANIMAL will be doing the bench your own body weight contest again this year? If so, where can I see the details?

J-Dawg
01-10-14, 9:35 am
If there's already a thread, I apologize I didn't see it. Just wanted to see if ANIMAL will be doing the bench your own body weight contest again this year? If so, where can I see the details?

Bench your body should be on for this year but you wouldn't need to sign up ahead of time. We've always taken submissions at The Cage.

As it gets to The Cage we'll have a full schedule ready that'll showcase everything that's going on.

SquatPressPull
01-10-14, 11:01 am
I'd be bad ass if I could do 338lbs! Be EVEN better if I could actually go to the Cage. ;|

haha

Zonly1
01-29-14, 9:12 pm
The set goal is body weight at 30 reps correct? Can't wait!!

Firefist
01-29-14, 9:50 pm
The set goal is body weight at 30 reps correct? Can't wait!!

I think Yurko came in and did like 50 some last year.

smoothballer
01-30-14, 7:41 am
Bench your body should be on for this year but you wouldn't need to sign up ahead of time. We've always taken submissions at The Cage.

As it gets to The Cage we'll have a full schedule ready that'll showcase everything that's going on.

But I would definitely make sure you get to the signups at the Cage early. They filled up quick last year and I had to sadly turn people away.

shortstack
01-30-14, 3:29 pm
But I would definitely make sure you get to the signups at the Cage early. They filled up quick last year and I had to sadly turn people away.

That's just because you're mean!!! haha

J-Dawg
01-30-14, 3:42 pm
I think Yurko came in and did like 50 some last year.

Crazy!

Good point--always get there early to be safe.

smoothballer
01-30-14, 4:02 pm
That's just because you're mean!!! haha

That could be it too...

Aggression
01-30-14, 5:53 pm
There should be a competition within the competition, with all the forvm brahs here. Maybe a little promo. The forvm member to get the most reps wins a little care package or something. Have a little promo thread in here, have sign-ups with a deadline, and have one 'bench your body weight' segment over the weekend to be strictly dedicated to this event.

PHLDENpuller
02-20-14, 9:30 pm
What time do you recommend getting there? I was too late last year...I ended up doing one for fun in a different booth but I would have loved to have been part of this.
I did 32 last year so I'm shooting for 35 at least this year that's my goal.

Firefist
02-20-14, 9:41 pm
What time do you recommend getting there? I was too late last year...I ended up doing one for fun in a different booth but I would have loved to have been part of this.
I did 32 last year so I'm shooting for 35 at least this year that's my goal.

Come right when the expo opens bro. Fill out the form. Boom, youre in.

Zonly1
03-03-14, 8:12 pm
I did this event on Friday morning and was wondering if there will be any pics posted. There was a blonde lady in the CAGE taking pics where were they posted? Thanks Rick Z