PDA

View Full Version : XAERO Excuses

Xaero
01-11-14, 12:48 am
How's it going animal fam just found out about this sub-section a couple of minutes ago and it sounds like a great way to keep progress and get feedback from the rest of you guys. For some background before I ever started lifting I started out at 5'9" 125 lbs (sounds scary thinking about it) your typical ectomorph 15 year old. Got into lifting seriously when I was 16 goal was to put on some mass, made some progress came up to about 135 then I injured my shoulder while incline pressing (still haunts me) ended up dropping back to around 130. Through the years didnt really lift consistently just on and off then something clicked for me the summer before I went to college got back all my passion and put back on some size got my weight up to 140. Then first semester hit, wasnt prepared at all fell off the train again, end of the semester came and I was back home, I looked in the mirror I was down to 135 I didnt like what I saw then the passion came back but twice as strong. Been going strong for a little over a year now my last weigh in put me at 160 (swore I would've looked bigger at this weight when I first started). Im happy with the progress I've made so far but I dont plan on stopping anytime soon, hopefully I can keep up with this

Start: 5'9" @125
Current: 5'9" @160