knotahumanbeing
01-14-14, 7:54 am
Just strong, man...few weeks out!

ibnmahama
01-15-14, 2:29 pm
yup, it came by so fast!

James500
01-15-14, 7:44 pm
Dude not trying to rain on your parade, but how do you call that a lift when the spotter had his hands on the bar

ibnmahama
01-15-14, 11:42 pm
its called shadowing. the spotter doesn't assist in helping get the weight up, but keeps his hands really close to the bar so as to catch the weight if anything goes wrong, hence the reason why its a training video and not a competition lift

James500
01-16-14, 8:14 am
Okay his hands were so close that they were on the bar, okay then you agree the title should have been assisted training lift

ibnmahama
01-17-14, 1:23 am
whatever makes you happy man. Focus on getting better at your lifts. I didn't get to the level am at in the sport by listening to guys like you! The forum isn't a place for negative energy or hating on other peoples achievements. Think really hard about that the next time you make a comment on some one else's post.

James500
01-17-14, 8:27 am
Trust me man i'm not being negative, i'm glad you are at the level you are, how can i be hating on your achievements when i don't know what you have done, that's what's wrong with people today every thing you say they take it the wrong way, what ever you have done in powerlifting i'm happy for you, but when you put a video up make sure you tell it like it is that's all i'm saying, if i put a video up of me benching 500lbs and my spotter has his hands on the bar the title would be me benching 500lbs with the help of my spotter, so please homie don't take it as i'm hating on you because at the end of the day i'm not worried about what you have done in powerlifting, i'm trying to better myself

ibnmahama
01-17-14, 11:16 pm
Trust me man i'm not being negative, i'm glad you are at the level you are, how can i be hating on your achievements when i don't know what you have done, that's what's wrong with people today every thing you say they take it the wrong way, what ever you have done in powerlifting i'm happy for you, but when you put a video up make sure you tell it like it is that's all i'm saying, if i put a video up of me benching 500lbs and my spotter has his hands on the bar the title would be me benching 500lbs with the help of my spotter, so please homie don't take it as i'm hating on you because at the end of the day i'm not worried about what you have done in powerlifting, i'm trying to better myself

no ill feelings from my part as well. At the end of the day, its the platform that matters not what you do in the gym.