PDA

View Full Version : What is the CAGE?

Universal Rep
01-20-14, 12:48 pm
If ya don't know, watch it and find out. The CAGE is comin next month...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHMNF-I9i9Q

deanna7272
01-20-14, 6:25 pm
38 days....

Dman
01-21-14, 3:57 am
The cage is where it's at!!! My first Arnold experience last year I just stood around watching in Amazement as all the Animal crew and guest lifters left a mark in my mind, it's definately something you have to check out in this lifetime so much Raw Energy goin on here it's just Nuts!!!

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 10:14 am
The cage is where it's at!!! My first Arnold experience last year I just stood around watching in Amazement as all the Animal crew and guest lifters left a mark in my mind, it's definately something you have to check out in this lifetime so much Raw Energy goin on here it's just Nuts!!!

Ton of energy, no doubt about it D... But also a lot of opportunities for quiet moments too where ya can kick back and shoot the breeze with the athletes or other folks in the CAGE...

Firefist
01-21-14, 11:50 am

You coming back brother D? Stoked to see how much you progressed this year homie.

Shukin
01-21-14, 11:57 am
To be honest, after my experience last year, The Cage IS the Arnold and the Arnold IS The Cage.
I'm going to The Cage again this year, not sure what else really happens at the arnold (lowercase for emphases)

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 12:31 pm
To be honest, after my experience last year, The Cage IS the Arnold and the Arnold IS The Cage.
I'm going to The Cage again this year, not sure what else really happens at the arnold (lowercase for emphases)

Dump happens... Cant hold it in all weekend, wut with all the food and protein shakes haha.

Shukin
01-21-14, 12:48 pm
Dump happens... Cant hold it in all weekend, wut with all the food and protein shakes haha.

The only time I had to the entire weekend was about 10 mins before the Bros VS Pros and I had to deadlift, luckily there wasn't a line or flooding at that moment.
I did get to see some of the Pro Strongman event.

Dman
01-21-14, 12:55 pm
You coming back brother D? Stoked to see how much you progressed this year homie.

I'm going to try my darndest there my brother, I really want to but had a few surgeries this year..and they added up expense wise. But I am gonna try with all I got to go if I do we should hit that iron one of the days bro!!!

Dman
01-21-14, 12:56 pm

hahah pretty much what else would you really wanna go walk around for the Cage has it all!!

Phil800101
01-21-14, 1:25 pm

hahah pretty much what else would you really wanna go walk around for the Cage has it all!!

It is nice to be able to be able to buy gear in person, and sometimes they have it discounted for the show. Last year I picked up some killer Inzer wraps, and this year I'll probably pick up a Slingshot. I always go first thing in the AM though, before the crowds get too big.

Usually there is a booth or two I'll stop at to say hi to certain people as well.

Other than that, the only time I leave the Cage is to hit the can.

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 1:30 pm

In The Box this year, Corporate should put in a port-o-potty...

J Wong
01-21-14, 1:32 pm

That would be awesome!

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 1:36 pm
That would be awesome!

Would be hilarious, if nuthin else, hahahahaha....

Kowboy
01-21-14, 1:39 pm
This year I am not working or volunteering for anything. I want to actually hang out and spend time w/ all my dudes and dudettes.

Kowboy
01-21-14, 1:39 pm

I am getting a catheter and putting an animal sticker on it.

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 1:42 pm
I am getting a catheter and putting an animal sticker on it.

Consider... The Animal patch. Its piss-proof.

Shukin
01-21-14, 1:52 pm
Would be hilarious, if nuthin else, hahahahaha....

And stink

Phil800101
01-21-14, 3:38 pm

We can make our own piss-only toilet...all you need are some shower curtains, a tarp, a 5-gallon bucket, some oil-dri (or kitty litter), and garbage bags.

Curtains for privacy, tarp for bad aim, garbage bag goes in bucket, oil-dri/kitty litter absorbs piss. Periodically change bags (Razor's job), put them out with the regular pick-ups they do throughout the day.

Problem solved for less than $50, much cheaper than a port-o-potty.

I know we're only joking around, but I am completely serious, lol.

Dman
01-21-14, 3:40 pm
It is nice to be able to be able to buy gear in person, and sometimes they have it discounted for the show. Last year I picked up some killer Inzer wraps, and this year I'll probably pick up a Slingshot. I always go first thing in the AM though, before the crowds get too big.

Usually there is a booth or two I'll stop at to say hi to certain people as well.

Ohh yeah true I guess I forgot about that fact that lots of good lifting gear will be floating around at expo,speaking of which I need me a slingshot also!!

Phil800101
01-21-14, 3:41 pm
Ohh yeah true I guess I forgot about that fact that lots of good lifting gear will be floating around at expo,speaking of which I need me a slingshot also!!

Yup. Best to go first thing in the morning (after The Cage of course), especially since some places will sell out of popular gear.

Dman
01-21-14, 3:44 pm
Ton of energy, no doubt about it D... But also a lot of opportunities for quiet moments too where ya can kick back and shoot the breeze with the athletes or other folks in the CAGE...

Good point U- rep, always a good opportunity to share training advice and such with athletes and kick up some good ol' conversation between the big lifts happening!

Christman
01-21-14, 3:49 pm
This year I am not working or volunteering for anything. I want to actually hang out and spend time w/ all my dudes and dudettes.

Same here, I have interned the past two years and loved every minute of it but I think I want to just hang out with everyone this year in the cage and tear it up in the gym.

The cage is the nucleus of the expo floor, nobody else even comes close. And god help that cardio-bunny if she tries to overpower the energy coming out of the cage this year.

Dman
01-21-14, 9:06 pm
Yup. Best to go first thing in the morning (after The Cage of course), especially since some places will sell out of popular gear.

Nice thanks for the tip there I'll have to get it going earlier this year than last, if I'm able to come down this year!