PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak

MarkWK
01-21-14, 6:57 am
Hello everyone,my first post here
I'm Mark,23 years old and I've been lifting for around 3 years and I was interested in trying a test booster for the firs time. I've been searching and judging from reviews I read,it seems Stak(the new formula of course) is the best choice.However since it's my first time trying it,I have some questions(sorry some of them maybe stupid lol )

1)Does this product have any kind of side effects?
2)Will it have a notable effect on me? (Cuz I've heard these kinds of supplements are useless for people under 30)
3)Should I take it everyday ?

Thanks

-Mark

G Diesel
01-21-14, 10:13 am
I'm Mark,23 years old and I've been lifting for around 3 years and I was interested in trying a test booster for the firs time. I've been searching and judging from reviews I read,it seems Stak(the new formula of course) is the best choice.However since it's my first time trying it,I have some questions(sorry some of them maybe stupid lol )

2)Will it have a notable effect on me? (Cuz I've heard these kinds of supplements are useless for people under 30)

Thanks

-Mark

Not stupid questions at all bro.

No notable side effects for Stak. I think it can benefit a guy at your age, but is much more powerful for someone 5 to 10 years older than you and beyond. And yeah, you should take it every day for 3 weeks straight or 21 straight days. I take fewer supplements on my off days, but I know that approach isn't for everyone.

Peace, G

Firefist
01-21-14, 11:55 am
I'm about your age brother. I've ran 3 cans of stak; the first was a prototype and the other two were from the shop.

Each time I ran stak, I gained noticeable weight (13, 7, 10 pounds) and PR'd on my main 3 lifts.

No side effects such as acne, sleeplessness, or the like. I may have gotten a little more aggressive while on it.

It is honestly a great supplement brother. Probably my favorite, actually.

Swolepez
01-21-14, 6:15 pm
I ran 2 cans of Stak back-to-back and I'm just 22 yrs old. It still had a effect on me. My weight stayed the same (during a cutting diet) but I looked leaner and my strength went up (again this was during a cutting diet).....needles to say, I was very pleased with the results. The only side effect may be a slight increase in aggression but this was directed towards the weights, not other people...I may have been less patient on the road though lol....again I'm only 22, so I believe it will work better in 5 yrs or so but I did get great results from it at 22 yrs old...

J-Dawg
01-22-14, 10:16 am
I'm about your age brother. I've ran 3 cans of stak; the first was a prototype and the other two were from the shop.

Each time I ran stak, I gained noticeable weight (13, 7, 10 pounds) and PR'd on my main 3 lifts.

No side effects such as acne, sleeplessness, or the like. I may have gotten a little more aggressive while on it.

It is honestly a great supplement brother. Probably my favorite, actually.

I ran 2 cans of Stak back-to-back and I'm just 22 yrs old. It still had a effect on me. My weight stayed the same (during a cutting diet) but I looked leaner and my strength went up (again this was during a cutting diet).....needles to say, I was very pleased with the results. The only side effect may be a slight increase in aggression but this was directed towards the weights, not other people...I may have been less patient on the road though lol....again I'm only 22, so I believe it will work better in 5 yrs or so but I did get great results from it at 22 yrs old...

Great to hear feedback from guys who are right in MarkWK's age range--Stak can be beneficial for those 21 and up for sure.

There are no known negative/notable side effects from Stak and it's a cycled supplement that you want to take for 21 days straight--On training days you can take it pre-workout and on non-training days you can take it pre-bed.

Angst
01-22-14, 10:18 pm
Really solid product. The only side effect I have is depression when I'm down to the last few packs lol

MarkWK
01-23-14, 1:47 pm
Awesome,thanks for the feedback guys! Glad to know it works for guys at my age

knotahumanbeing
01-23-14, 4:13 pm
I just finished out my first can of Stak yesterday. I've gained about 10 pounds of solid muscle...I've also noticed that my muscles are fuller in appearance and definitely getting stronger in all of my lifts. Again another Animal product I stand by. I haven't noticed any aggression side effects, but I have noticed that I am at attention every morning ha ha. Other than that, it's been another quality product that works.

Rob

J-Dawg
01-23-14, 5:08 pm
Really solid product. The only side effect I have is depression when I'm down to the last few packs lol

Haha, that's the worst side effect!

Angst
01-24-14, 12:02 am
Haha, that's the worst side effect!

The new formula is drastically improved over the old one, I like to alternate between Stak and IsoStak, which is another solid but underrated product.

MarkWK
01-24-14, 6:41 am
One more question,is it a good idea to "stack" stak and rage xl? If so,should I take both at the same time or take stak 30-45 mins and rage 20-30 mins before workout?
Thanks again!

Firefist
01-24-14, 11:40 am
One more question,is it a good idea to "stack" stak and rage xl? If so,should I take both at the same time or take stak 30-45 mins and rage 20-30 mins before workout?
Thanks again!

Hell yeah you can do it. It's a 1-2 combo that can't be beat.

I'd do it just like you suggested with the staggered timing.

Swolepez
01-24-14, 12:03 pm
Depending on how fast Rage XL hits you, Stak 30-45 mins pre and Rage 15-20 mins pre.

Enforcer
01-25-14, 11:02 pm

Thanks

-Mark

1. Animal Stak is a natural hormone booster and will not have negative side effects like the prohormones of back in the day
2. As long as you train your ass off, eat properly, and get your rest then you will get results with Animal Stak
3. Yes, take Animal Stak everyday. On my off days from training I like to take it before bed