PDA

View Full Version : Cut starting!

shr3d37
02-03-14, 3:16 pm
Hello Animals,

Currently I am 21 years old and around 118-119kg. My height is 190cm and waist of 118cm.

I am wondering what kind of supplements to get for my purposes - to get lean and loose weight. I started at 124kg and so far so good, however I have heard a really good words about the Animal Cuts. I wonder, can I combine it with Stak or M-Stak? I have been discussing this with few guys at the gym and some of them are saying that both of the products are eliminating each other`s effect? What combo you recommend for cutting and loosing weight? I am training 6-7 days a week, but 1-2 days doing only cardio.

Cheers,
Nick!

Aggression
02-03-14, 5:19 pm
the best combo for cutting and losing weight is food + cardio. Get those in line first before you start digging into the supp game. What's your current diet like? Once the diet and cardio is in line, then you can look into supplements for an added benefit. Animal Cuts is a versatile package, effective at targeting multiple aspects of 'weight loss'. In addition to the 'combo', Cuts would definitely help. But without the food and cardio in the right, Cuts is useless.

To be honest, I've never found much benefit from weight-loss products.

freighttraindane
02-03-14, 5:34 pm
the best combo for cutting and losing weight is food + cardio. Get those in line first before you start digging into the supp game. What's your current diet like? Once the diet and cardio is in line, then you can look into supplements for an added benefit. Animal Cuts is a versatile package, effective at targeting multiple aspects of 'weight loss'. In addition to the 'combo', Cuts would definitely help. But without the food and cardio in the right, Cuts is useless.

To be honest, I've never found much benefit from weight-loss products.

Gotta listen to this guy Nick, He knows what he is preaching.

shr3d37
02-04-14, 12:55 am
Thank ya for the reply!

I forgot to add that I am on a diet, of course. I am on low-carb diet with decent amount of protein intake (300gr~). I separate my food into 5-6 meals. I am staying away from Sugar, Soda, "fat" foods and all the junk you can imagine. I am also staying away from any cheating so far (1 month and a half). My meals are mostly designed by chicken breast, salads, eggs (mostly egg whites), tuna, vegetables. Sometimes in the morning I allow myself to get 2-3 wholemeal slices of bread with my breakfast.

I train 6-7 days a week. When I am on relax day, I just simply do cardio - around 30 minutes with at least 70-80% of my maximum heartbeat allowance.

After my training I am getting around 30-35 of whey shake. Prior to every workout I am getting l-carnitine and fat burner. However, I am about to finish my l-carnitine and the fat burner, that`s why I decided to go for some Animal combo like Pak/Cuts, as I heard they are way more efficient. I am also taking some BCAA during my workout.

shr3d37
02-04-14, 5:04 am
Sorry for the bump/spam. Just wanted to share some of my daily routine.

Currently I am using the 12 weeks lean body plan of Lee Labrada. It feels great (I am already in week 2 day1). For some reason I can`t post the link to the plan, but you can find it easily on the BB website. I am on this plan for about a week, but I have started training in the end of 2013.

I am on strict low-carb diet. I am eating 4-5 times a day. I am consuming 2 whey shakes a day. I am consuming l-carnitine and fat burner prior to every work out. I am also consuming BCAA during the workout.

I am planning into going Aniaml Cuts/Animal Pak cycle in a week or so.

Here is an example of my meal:
09:00 right after my workout 32 gr of whey shake combined with 1.5% milk. Feels great!
12:00 I am having a good 125-130gr of grilled chicken breasts (no oil no fat, just grilled) with 150gr of vegetables
15:00 I am having another whey shake (32gr) with 1.5% milk + some fruit (banana or green apple)
17:00 I am having another 130-140gr of grilled chicken breasts with 150gr of vegetables
20:30 I am having 5-8 eggs (2-3 yolks max) with some almonds

I am fan of training on empty stomach, as I don`t feel bad while doing it. I feel energetic from the l-carnitine, the burner and the BCAA.

What do you think? Any critique?

DoubleTapJak
02-12-14, 10:26 am
First time I cut I leaned way too heavily on Cuts and believed it would make up for my lack of dedication to my diet. Absolutely the number one thing that decide whether you're successful or not is diet. To lose weight, you must be at a caloric deficit. I would recommend an online calculator to figure out your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) like http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm and then eat under that. The bigger your deficit, the faster you'll lose weight. Just don't go extreme with it otherwise you'll lose muscle and strength too. If you've got the diet down, then something like Animal Cuts is awesome, especially for the appetite control.