PDA

View Full Version : The Rise after the collapse

Ignacio
02-10-14, 10:56 am
Hi to all my iron brothers! I am glad to find time for the forum at last! Big Animal fan !

I will start with a bit info for myself. I am 28 years old , living in Sweden . I am 185 cm tall and 110 kg. I was traning on the six day split program to build muscle.

I need a few tips , advice and info about it all. I just ask myself what is the goal . The goal is to improve visually and physically ! I will attach pictures of my so we can decide what will be the better way go start again. I am lifting for a couple of years but not consistently. The last year i started at februari and i get a great results but i had two breakdowns. One was my tooth and the other one was my legg. I still have pain at the ankle and i hope by the end of the month i will be ready for SQUADS. Gymgrossisten.com - here you can check what i can get here in Sweden. Couple of big questions are in my head :

Supplements: Now since i droped my form should i start with Animal M-stack and nitro and Pack or Animal M stack + Animal pack only. NOTE! I am not able to get
only M stack or Animal PM , FLEX and some other packs (it is forbiden in Sweden) I have been using protein + animal pack + bcaa + l agrinine + beta alanine + kre alkaline december before the collapse. Now i wonder should i start cutting and then gain or the opposite. Any advice will be appreciate.

Traning: I am using the 6 days split program which is : Monday - Legs , Tuesday- Chest , Wednesday - Back & Traps , Thursday - REST, Friday - Shoulders , Saturday - Arms, Sunday REST.

I will attach tonight some phottos of my so you can get the full picture and give me some tips.

Any help and tips will be highly appreciate my iron bros!

knotahumanbeing
02-10-14, 1:21 pm
Welcome man. What are you overall goals? When you refer to to cutting/gaining, are you do it for competition? That would help determine how you should approach your goals. I'm not an expert but a lot of the guys here are.

Rob

Swolepez
02-11-14, 11:58 am
If I understand you correctly these are the only two options you have??: either a pack that come w/ Pak & M-Stak....or a pack that comes with both of these plus Nitro. And you can't buy any of these individually?? Correct?

I would go with the Pak, Nitro, M-Stak pack. I believe Nitro is very underrated product that provides EAA for muscle recovery and growth.

Other than that, once you gives us more info we can help decide what you want to do as far as goals.

Jay Nera
02-21-14, 12:35 am
My favourite products are forbidden in Sweden. That really sucks.
No PM or FLEX. Wow.

Can you at least get your hands on ZMA?

Ignacio
02-21-14, 7:33 am
Welcome man. What are you overall goals? When you refer to to cutting/gaining, are you do it for competition? That would help determine how you should approach your goals. I'm not an expert but a lot of the guys here are.

Rob

Hi Rob, the goal is to lower the Body Fat without losing muscle mass or strength. I have to attach some picz 2 nite ...

Ignacio
02-21-14, 7:37 am
My favourite products are forbidden in Sweden. That really sucks.
No PM or FLEX. Wow.

Can you at least get your hands on ZMA?

Hi Jay, yeah that sucks. I can get Optimum and Universal ZMA . I was wondering how to combine my next stack. I will get Aminal Pack , Animal M-stack , Animal Nitro and OMEGA . Not sure about the PUMP cuz i´ve been using cre alkaline for quite a long time and i will give it a rest. The question was should i combinate all those with ZMA or GH MAX in the evening. I have time till Monday to decide. Any tip will be appreciate.

Ignacio
02-21-14, 7:49 am
If I understand you correctly these are the only two options you have??: either a pack that come w/ Pak & M-Stak....or a pack that comes with both of these plus Nitro. And you can't buy any of these individually?? Correct?

I would go with the Pak, Nitro, M-Stak pack. I believe Nitro is very underrated product that provides EAA for muscle recovery and growth.

Other than that, once you gives us more info we can help decide what you want to do as far as goals.

Hi Sweolepez i can get them separately. I want the make the propper stack för me . I am 28 years old , 186 sm and 109 kg. I am not sure if i should cut some fat first and than gain or the opposite. The goal is to be shredded by august . I will try Nitro i used it last year with a M-stack and i was very sattisfied with the result. Tonigt is my back traning i will make some pictures and add them so you can see exactly

Ignacio
02-21-14, 7:53 pm
Thats me today after the back traning. Slowly gettn back on track.

https://imageshack.com/i/1avkx2j