PDA

View Full Version : Besides the CAGE

DoubleTapJak
02-11-14, 10:44 am
Besides the CAGE, what are some events at the expo that a first timer needs to go to?

Shukin
02-11-14, 11:11 am
Besides the CAGE, what are some events at the expo that a first timer needs to go to?

The ABC
Arnold Strongman is very impressive.

P Diesel
02-11-14, 11:20 am
there's a homeless men's shelter down the road. HIGA and Seath go there to refeul after a big lift

P

Shukin
02-11-14, 11:22 am
there's a homeless men's shelter down the road. HIGA and Seath go there to refeul after a big lift

P

lmao

freighttraindane
02-11-14, 11:25 am

P

I hear the bathrooms are the best part of the Arnold weekend

Firefist
02-11-14, 11:39 am
I usually watch the strongman comp a little, go around the expo once, do some pull-ups at the marines booth and pick up any gym goodies I might need (belt, chalk, liquid chalk, wrist wraps, etc.)

Other than that, I spend all my time at The Cage. Why go anywhere else?

DoubleTapJak
02-11-14, 11:42 am
I usually watch the strongman comp a little, go around the expo once, do some pull-ups at the marines booth and pick up any gym goodies I might need (belt, chalk, liquid chalk, wrist wraps, etc.)

Other than that, I spend all my time at The Cage. Why go anywhere else?

I'll be there all weekend with the midwest guys, so I imagine I'll take a few trips around the expo. Can't wait for the ABC and hopefully to meet some of the legends in attendance.

Firefist
02-11-14, 12:07 pm
I'll be there all weekend with the midwest guys, so I imagine I'll take a few trips around the expo. Can't wait for the ABC and hopefully to meet some of the legends in attendance.

You'll have a great time brother. The first is always a real eye opener.

deanna7272
02-11-14, 4:35 pm

Wait until you see the crowd... I have taken to a once through on Sunday afternoon... Last year, I didn't even make it out once...lol

You'll have a blast, there's SO much to take in....

LayzieBone085
02-11-14, 7:53 pm
BD Mongolian Grill is a must to eat at.

smoothballer
02-12-14, 7:52 am
There is other stuff there besides the Cage?

Kowboy
02-12-14, 9:09 am
I am not sure I understand the question...

DoubleTapJak
02-12-14, 9:42 am
There is other stuff there besides the Cage?

I am not sure I understand the question...

I can't be sure... But I've heard unconfirmed reports that there are other events besides the CAGE.

Kowboy
02-12-14, 9:45 am
I can't be sure... But I've heard unconfirmed reports that there are other events besides the CAGE.

I would check the source

DoubleTapJak
02-12-14, 9:59 am
I would check the source

Well it was Nix0r. That's probably where I went wrong.

Kowboy
02-12-14, 10:03 am
Well it was Nix0r. That's probably where I went wrong.

yeah, unless he is counting the stuff that goes on behind the curtains of the cage I am not sure what he could be referencing.

DoubleTapJak
02-12-14, 10:16 am
yeah, unless he is counting the stuff that goes on behind the curtains of the cage I am not sure what he could be referencing.

I don't think Animal can be affiliated with the things him and Theo try to get you to do with them.