PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: 2014 CAGE Intern Selections

J-Dawg
02-11-14, 12:07 pm
A tradition where we honor our FORVM members by giving them an opportunity to be a part of The Cage. The 2014 Cage is approaching fast and we will be selecting a few of you to help out. We don't know how many we may pick yet, however, if you are interested, this is the thread to post in.

1. You must already be going to be at the 2014 Arnold weekend and have a place to stay already lined up. You may be selected for one day or multiple days.

2. You must be 18 years of age or older.

If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern and what day you would be available.

Good luck fellas.

Razor
02-11-14, 12:20 pm
I'm in for this again!

These past few years i've been fortunate to work all 3 days right alongside all the big dogs, getting a chance to not only sell product but also was able to talk to fans and answer questions about them. It's an amazing experience being behind the scenes seeing how everything works and watching fans come up and want to be a part of it all! I would love to be a part of this again. Truly one of the best experiences of my life. I'd be available all 3 days.

Firefist
02-11-14, 12:24 pm
I'd love the chance to intern this year.

The Cage is something I look forward to every year that I attend the Arnold. Representing and helping out a brand that I believe in is an honor to me. I've worked as an intern in the past and I know my place in the scheme of how everything is run. I think my work ethic and willingness to help the cause shows. I know the products and I know the company's ideals.

You want me to make shirts? I got you. You need help breaking down after the expo? I'm your guy. You need help on the line selling products? I'm on it. Whatever you need, I'll make it happen.

Thanks for the consideration.

@lukkov
02-11-14, 12:56 pm
I will be there all three days.
The Cage was one of the coolest experiences I have ever had. Would love to be a part of it again in any fashion.

A tradition where we honor our FORVM members by giving them an opportunity to be a part of The Cage. The 2014 Cage is approaching fast and we will be selecting a few of you to help out. We don't know how many we may pick yet, however, if you are interested, this is the thread to post in.

1. You must already be going to be at the 2014 Arnold weekend and have a place to stay already lined up. You may be selected for one day or multiple days.

If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern and what day you would be available.

Good luck fellas.

naturalguy
02-11-14, 12:58 pm
The guys and gals that have interned for us in the past have been an invaluable help, looking forward to who steps up this year.

SquatPressPull
02-11-14, 1:05 pm
Good luck to all that are selected. It'd be a great honor to do this!

Flash419
02-11-14, 1:15 pm
The guys and gals that have interned for us in the past have been an invaluable help, looking forward to who steps up this year.

I'm In! Been doing the Arnold For Past 8 Years. I Will Be There Again.
Worked The Cage A Few Years Back And Had A Grest Time.
Leaving The Women At Home This Year, So I'm Availsble Any Time All Days, Selling At The Counter, Working Inside The Cage. Whatever... I'm In.
See You There!

Nix0r
02-11-14, 1:17 pm
Oh I'm definitely up for this again!

I've been one of the lucky few to have previously worked at the CAGE, and let me just tell you, it's an awesome experience.

Being able to stand side by side with the fellas who make this company run, talk shop, help out in any way possible (even if it means leaving the EXPO hall to find batteries for the scale... damn you, Rob), and answer customers' questions about product are just some of the highlights of an already-amazing weekend experience.

I'd be available every day.

DoubleTapJak
02-11-14, 1:27 pm
I'm 100% in! This'll be my first year but I'll be there the whole weekend.

mritter3
02-11-14, 1:34 pm
U guys n gals def don't want to miss out on this...one of my most cherished memories from any Arnold classics was working in the cage!!

DoubleTapJak
02-11-14, 1:35 pm
I'm 100% in! This'll be my first year but I'll be there the whole weekend.

Phone dropped off the second half. I'd be honored to help out in whatever capacity I'd be most useful. From what Nix0r has told me before there's a lot to do from being in the cage to working the tables and spreading knowledge. I'm down with whatever and would love a chance to meet some of the Animals that'll be there.

Universal Rep
02-11-14, 2:09 pm

Folks need to know its a lot of work, serious work... Aint for the faint of heart.

DoubleTapJak
02-11-14, 2:11 pm
Folks need to know its a lot of work, serious work... Aint for the faint of heart.

Is anything on this site for the faint of heart?

knotahumanbeing
02-11-14, 2:25 pm
I'm available Saturday and Sunday. Animal has given so much to me personally, from a breadth of knowledge to products that work. In addition to that, the athletes they sponsor give so much to all of us, from just answering questions on here to making drives to attend ABC's. I'm grateful to be apart of this community, this brotherhood, and if there's anything I could do to give back, besides just representing the brand and supporting them non-stop. I'd be more than willing to help and volunteer my time.

Rob

deanna7272
02-11-14, 4:24 pm
It's a given... I'm in..l In the past, I have had the honor of interning and would again love to help in any capacity needed...

Oh and, as usual... I will be arriving in Cbus early afternoon Thursday and will be there until close on Sunday...

qu13txr10t
02-11-14, 4:43 pm
I would love for nothing more than to help work the 2014 Animal Cage at the Arnold this year for the greatest supplement company out there. This website and company got me started back when I was a freshman in high school and has taught me most of what I know now. Also the Arnold Classic falls on my 21st birthday weekend, so what better way to spend your 21st than with the crew that got me started into this lifestyle? I will also be down in Columbus for the entire weekend so I would be available whenever needed. I greatly appreciate your consideration and hope to hear back from you and join you for the big weekend ahead.

GUNS
02-11-14, 6:28 pm
Id love to be in on this again! What an amazing experience, 1st year at the cage, I got to intern and do Pro vs Bro! Don't know if I can repeat that great time or not, but Im hoping so!

EmpireSTATEiron
02-11-14, 6:42 pm
My name is Chris Kelly I am a powerlifter and strength coach out of New York, I live and breath the iron with a 1515 total as a 220 junior in the RPS fed I came across this opportunity and had to jump at it. There is nothing better in this world then learning and growing as a compeitior, and coach, by watching and listening to those at the top, then to be afforded the opportunity to work side by side is nothing short of a blessing. I want to be a part of this year's cage because I have been watching cage videos for as long as I can remember every time I can feel then intensity, even through the screen. The energy and level of talent brought together under one roof and four steel chain link walls is humbling and to be part of something like that would not only push me but also those I coach. Please consider me for an intern spot for either the Saturday or Sunday slots and I promise I will bring and give everything I've got to help the athletes and animal take this year's cage above and beyond. Thank you animal for affording everyone this opportunity.

LayzieBone085
02-11-14, 7:51 pm
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, for all of those applying good luck. This is a moment you will NEVER forget.

Hortybob
02-11-14, 10:33 pm
I would love to get a chance like this, I'll be there Late Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.

Universal Rep
02-12-14, 9:31 am
If you interested, tell us why you want to be an intern

Interested in readin all the entries...

Christman
02-12-14, 9:38 am
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, for all of those applying good luck. This is a moment you will NEVER forget.

Truth.

I was fortunate enough to intern the past two years and each time was an unforgettable experience. Don't get me wrong, it is a lot of hard work and you will be exhausted at the end of the day/weekend, but it is one hell of a ride. Best of luck to all of you applying this year. I have caught hell the past couple years from my wife because the expo always falls on my birthday weekend and I was committed to spending whole-days at the convention center between interning and other volunteering with the expo, so I all I will be doing this year is hanging out here and there throughout the weekend so I can spend sometime with the family as well. See you all at the cage and at Metro/BLT in the evenings.

Firefist
02-12-14, 9:47 am
it is a lot of hard work and you will be exhausted at the end of the day/weekend.

So much truth haha. By the time the ABC rolls around, you are running on the high that is the National ABC. Tired as you may be, everyone hits PR's and gets in great workouts.

Universal Rep
02-12-14, 9:49 am

Welp, ya do get the special shirt that all the sponsored athletes and staff wear in the CAGE I believe... So that one special item will never let ya forget, haha.

DoubleTapJak
02-12-14, 10:01 am
Welp, ya do get the special shirt that all the sponsored athletes and staff wear in the CAGE I believe... So that one special item will never let ya forget, haha.

I have a bad memory so I guess I pretty much have to be an intern and get that shirt. Otherwise I may completely forget who I am.

Razor
02-12-14, 10:02 am
So much truth haha. By the time the ABC rolls around, you are running on the high that is the National ABC. Tired as you may be, everyone hits PR's and gets in great workouts.

hahaha slept like a baby on the way back!

H.Redman
02-12-14, 10:24 am
I'd really like the opportunity to be an intern this year at the Arnold Classic. I have been attending ever since I can remember with my father. We always do the bench challenge in the CAGE. That is the highlight of our trip to the Classic.

It would be pretty amazing to work along side some of the most badass dudes in the industry repping an amazing brand. It would be an extremely informational and unforgettable experience I am sure.

I would be able to work all day Saturday. I live 10 miles south of Columbus so there is no issue with being there bright and early to help out.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again this year, hopefully as an intern!

Thanks
Heath

Madcat
02-12-14, 12:43 pm
I'd really like the opportunity to be an intern this year at the Arnold Classic. I have been attending ever since I can remember with my father. We always do the bench challenge in the CAGE. That is the highlight of our trip to the Classic.

It would be pretty amazing to work along side some of the most badass dudes in the industry repping an amazing brand. It would be an extremely informational and unforgettable experience I am sure.

I would be able to work all day Saturday. I live 10 miles south of Columbus so there is no issue with being there bright and early to help out.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again this year, hopefully as an intern!

Thanks
Heath

There ya go brother, told ya you'd be good to toss your name in the hat :) Good luck!

JKnight
02-12-14, 1:33 pm
Im a new member here and Id love to help and learn from the best. Everyone at Animal Lives the lifestyle that we all try to emulate and it would be an honor to witness this, help out, and learn in person. I'm in Cincinnati oh, which is only 90 min away and I'll be at the classic from Thursday thru Sunday! I can help at anytime and thanks for thee opportunity and consideration!

Kowboy
02-12-14, 2:06 pm
It is def a lot of fun, I am not doing it this year. My goal this year is to be a spectator and enjoy the cage for once. I am not saying I didn't enjoy it but you work your ass off as an intern.

ghost
02-12-14, 11:22 pm
Count me IN

I'll be there all three days, and have worked a number of years in the cage and wouldn't be able to be there any other way! I've been very humbled and honored to have served in the capacity of head intern a few years...and proud to have been a primary reason the intern program was even created. :)

RedlegDbell
02-12-14, 11:51 pm
Im a new member here and Id love to help and learn from the best. Everyone at Animal Lives the lifestyle that we all try to emulate and it would be an honor to witness this, help out, and learn in person. I'm in Cincinnati oh, which is only 90 min away and I'll be at the classic from Thursday thru Sunday! I can help at anytime and thanks for thee opportunity and consideration!

Great to see another Cincy Animal in the house. Hope to meet you at The Cage !

JKnight
02-13-14, 12:22 am
Great to see another Cincy Animal in the house. Hope to meet you at The Cage !

Yessir we can def. link up at the cage I look forward to it!

JKnight
02-13-14, 12:28 am
It is def a lot of fun, I am not doing it this year. My goal this year is to be a spectator and enjoy the cage for once. I am not saying I didn't enjoy it but you work your ass off as an intern.

I bet it's a lot of work but the experience you gained has to be awesome

JKnight
02-13-14, 12:32 am
Count me IN

I'll be there all three days, and have worked a number of years in the cage and wouldn't be able to be there any other way! I've been very humbled and honored to have served in the capacity of head intern a few years...and proud to have been a primary reason the intern program was even created. :)

That's pretty hope to link up with ya

JKnight
02-13-14, 12:33 am
That's pretty hope to link up with ya
Pretty *cool*

Theonidus
02-13-14, 9:33 am
Of course I'm going to throw my name into the hat for this opportunity.

This is the first year I'll be going to Columbus, but the only real event or booth I would be at would be the Cage anyway. Why waste my time going anywhere else?
I've already driven 5+ hours just to get to the still-active ABCs here in the Midwest (namely Chicago and Madison, WI) and would love to further my involvement with the Animal community by being apart of the greatest event at the Arnold.

Regardless of being picked for the internship or not I'll still be present with the usual Chicagoland crowd.

LayzieBone085
02-13-14, 10:59 am
How is this only 2 pages?
This is one of the best opportunities you can get.

twoheadedboy
02-13-14, 11:04 am
Of course I'm going to throw my name into the hat for this opportunity.

This is the first year I'll be going to Columbus, but the only real event or booth I would be at would be the Cage anyway. Why waste my time going anywhere else?
I've already driven 5+ hours just to get to the still-active ABCs here in the Midwest (namely Chicago and Madison, WI) and would love to further my involvement with the Animal community by being apart of the greatest event at the Arnold.

Regardless of being picked for the internship or not I'll still be present with the usual Chicagoland crowd.

Just wait till you experience the screaming banshee kiddie corner to the Cage...you will have dark thoughts by the end of the weekend, I assure you.

1morerep
02-13-14, 11:06 am
Cannot make it Friday (aRMY) but Saturday and Sunday I'm game on!!! Love Powerlifting...this is me from last Saturday meet. 3 rps world records and 1 State record (RPS). 555/400/515 AT 198!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfGCDVvrI4

Phil800101
02-13-14, 4:31 pm
hahaha slept like a baby on the way back!

And the whole way there too...

DoubleTapJak
02-13-14, 4:44 pm

Plot twist: razor is a giant baby

Phil800101
02-13-14, 4:48 pm

I'm in the same boat. This year I'm hoping to be able to kick back and not miss any of the events...they get better each year and this year is shaping up to be no different.

I've had the honor and the privilege to intern 4 times...once for the whole weekend, and last year I ended up filling in for a day when someone had to drop out at the last minute. You will work your ass off, but at the same time it is more than worth it. To say that it is an experience you will never forget is an understatement. If you're on the fence at all, go ahead and throw your hat into the ring for this, trust me you will not regret it.

Razor
02-13-14, 4:54 pm

I can neither confirm nor deny such allegations.

Nix0r
02-13-14, 4:58 pm
I can neither confirm nor deny such allegations.

Yeah, you just woke up and we were at Raising Cane's.

C.Coronato
02-13-14, 5:44 pm
Always a pleasure to have the interns around. I think you for the past 5 years that you all helped me personally make The Cage run smooth. Ill miss you all this year!

flex-em
02-13-14, 8:25 pm
Always a pleasure to have the interns around. I think you for the past 5 years that you all helped me personally make The Cage run smooth. Ill miss you all this year!

Hopefully this doesn't mean you won't be making it to the expo...?

F**K Skinny Get Big
02-13-14, 11:03 pm
Id love to be able to work with the Animal Team at the Arnold Classic. Current OSU student. Willing to work friday saturday or sunday. Sounds like a great experiance with a great company. Need help selling products? Who's better than a business student.

RedlegDbell
02-13-14, 11:24 pm

Yesh it does. He said he's getting a store off the ground in Jersey this year and can't get away. He will be missed for sure. Same goes for Aggression, Powerswitch and Ragin Asian.

RedlegDbell
02-13-14, 11:29 pm
Id love to be able to work with the Animal Team at the Arnold Classic. Current OSU student. Willing to work friday saturday or sunday. Sounds like a great experiance with a great company. Need help selling products? Who's better than a business student.

Who are you kidding. The Animal product and gear sells itself haha. That being said I hope you get a chance to work with them and I certainly look forward to meeting you. Welcome to the forvm!

BamBam
02-14-14, 12:19 am
I would like to enter my name in the running to intern. Hotel is booked everything is good and im always there all 3 days in the Cage anyway.. I had the honor of interning a few yes back and I have my shirt still hung up, clean and pressed. It will be framed soon..

For those who haven't got to intern, buckle up.. its 1000 mph and you better keep up. Wear comfy shoes lol and bring your water. Its an amazing experience that youll never forget, that I myself would love to relive.

good luck

BB-

deanna7272
02-14-14, 12:36 am
Yesh it does. He said he's getting a store off the ground in Jersey this year and can't get away. He will be missed for sure. Same goes for Aggression, Powerswitch and Ragin Asian.

Soooo many sad faces in this post...

C.Coronato
02-14-14, 10:17 am

Not this year unfortunately.

Yea man, we will all catch up soon.

Soooo many sad faces in this post...

Ill miss ya D!! My show is in Pittsburgh in May tho .. hint hint.

deanna7272
02-14-14, 10:36 am
[QUOTE=C.Coronato;1362948]Ill miss ya D!! My show is in Pittsburgh in May tho .. hint hint

Yesssss.... This makes me happy!! You KNOW I will be there, screaming from the seats!!!

((With that being said, I am still very sad that you won't be there...))

Swolepez
02-14-14, 11:38 am
Good luck to all those who enter!

LayzieBone085
02-14-14, 4:37 pm
Not this year unfortunately.

Yea man, we will all catch up soon.

Ill miss ya D!! My show is in Pittsburgh in May tho .. hint hint.

Chef C
You doing the pittsburgh Pro?

STRONGfireMAN
02-14-14, 5:57 pm
Interning in the Animal Cage would be a dream and an honor. I’m a dedicated consumer to your products and a true fan of the athletes. I’m a professional fireman and In the beginning of 2010 I was struck by a Ford Excursion while working at a traffic wreck. I had broken bones, torn ligaments, muscles to be reattached and after the surgery I was told I’d never compete again. It was Frank McGrath’s motivation after his accident that got me to stop feeling sorry for myself and get my ass back where I was before. After 6 months out of work, rehab, reading the stories from Animal and the regiment of Animal supplements I was back to lifting, competing and am now better than ever. I owe a lot to Animal & to be part of the Cage would be small gesture to repay back everything you have done for me. Any of the days that weekend would be amazing. Thank you.

Sean

KenMcQueen
02-14-14, 8:06 pm
Animal has been with me since the beginning. In my personal journey thread I mention that a certain group of guys struck my attention these guys were my first glimpse into the world of power lifting. I noticed that many of them all had the same yellow shirt that said "Animal." As I did my research I found out what this shirt represented. Not only did it represent a great subsidiary supplement company formed by universal nutrition it represented a community, an attitude, and a character type all of its own. I once heard if you ever walk into a gym and have no idea what to do find someone you want to be like and do what they do. So I did. I bought my very own iconic yellow animal shirt and it instantly became my most prized possession. I wore that shirt as often as I could and I saved every dime I could just use the same Pak Stack those guys were. As time progressed I ultimately grew out of this shirt, but before doing so I won my first competition while proudly displaying this shirt.

To me it wasn't just a piece of clothing it was my training partner it was a insignia that I belonged to something greater than myself.

To this day I still have this shirt and often look at, because it reminds me of a time when this sport was fresh, new and exciting, but most importantly it reminds me of how far I came.

I realize that you will have many applicants that are much more versed than I am in the sport of power lifting as well as the supplement industry, but I dare say few of them hold Animal with he same fondness and prestige as I do.

If chosen to intern at the animal cage I will do all I can to support those within the Animal community in hopes that I can provide tangible memories to future generations of the Animal family.

mulisha
02-15-14, 10:11 pm
Last year was my first time working the cage .I worked 12hrs drove 2 more then worked the cage all day and loved it I would love to be apart of this agin it would mean the word to me to be their

mulisha
02-15-14, 10:19 pm
I left the cage went home framed my shirt and it was somthing I can tell my kids .I really hope to get to see u all agin and work the cage with all u guys guess g diesel will have to have me be the line bowncer agin lol

smoothballer
02-17-14, 7:27 am
All right, I can't pass up this opportunity again. I am a two time intern, a long time Arnold Expo attendee, and a veteran Cage FORVM member. I can still remember the days when I would get to the Expo and see this crazy chain linked area with music blasting and insane lifts being accomplished. I knew I had to become part of whatever this is. I became a member of the FORVM and quickly became part of the family. The next year I got my VIP badge and made my way INTO THE CAGE. It was like stepping into the belly of the beast. But it was not intimidating once I got inside the Box. Other members of the legion immediately came up to me, asked who I was, and it was like I instantly became part of the Animal family. I knew I was home. I decided that I wanted to be a bigger part of this event and applied to be an intern 2 years ago and couldn't believe I was accepted. I was pumped. I loved giving back to the company that gave me so much. Interning is an honor and a privilege, but it is damn hard work. You really see what Animal puts into making this event so successful. Even when I wasn't interning last year I was always seeing if there was any way I could help out because there is always things that can be done. I would be honored if I had another opportunity to intern again this year. I spend the whole weekend at the Arnold starting Thursday night and leaving when they kick us out on Sunday, but would prefer interning Friday or Saturday because as my wife supports my lifting I support her running and she is doing the Arnold Pump and Run in the morning so I would like to be there to support her while she is competing. Thanks in advance for the consideration my Animal brothers.

mulisha
02-17-14, 7:32 am
Forgot sat for me would be the best

freighttraindane
02-17-14, 2:16 pm
Here we go again. I would like to be put in contention for one of the coveted Intern spots for this year's Cage. I have been going to the Cage for some many years now I don't remember how long ago was my first. One of the few things that I haven't done was be an Intern. Last year I was so happy and excited to be a part of the Pro v Bro. But I would like to give back and help the company that keeps me focused and inspires me to get in the gym. So hopefully this year I will get my chance. I will be down there starting on Thursday afternoon and leaving on Sunday, so whatever help you need. I will be around whether I intern or just hang out there the whole day.

corycasual
02-18-14, 11:18 am
I would love to be an intern at the cage in 2014. I would be spending the majority of my time in the box regardless so why not help out the best way i know how? I have both retail and film experience so if you want me to sell merch or hold a camera i can do either.. my video of sam byrd i recorded last year was shared by flex online and other big names in the industries social media. I will be there friday through sunday and hope to be considered.. can be reached through PMs or email. corycook1991@gmail.com

Nfleagle78
02-18-14, 1:54 pm

Good luck fellas.

Well I am submitting my application this year again. I worked Saturday last year as an intern and loved every minute of it. I helped make to shirts at first then did VIP in the cage, after doing both of those they needed help selling merchandise and I killed it. I feel like I can do anything you ask me to do and do it with ease. I live animal, every time I step out of my house I have something to do with the company on me. You may know me by my hundred of animalpak tags on IG (@nfleagle) I have the look and mentality of an animal. I only live half hour away from dayton and plan to be there everyday. I want the opportunity to do this again.

http://instagram.com/p/j2HLMlrE3g/
http://instagram.com/p/kNsXCCLE_N/

http://instagram.com/p/j-YAVFLE5d/

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 1:56 pm
CAGE Interns will be announced within 24-48hrs!

freighttraindane
02-18-14, 2:08 pm

Nice, now the ball is really rolling with the Cage. All the annoucements and everything, only a little over a week away

smoothballer
02-18-14, 2:13 pm

Awe Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Razor
02-18-14, 3:09 pm
24-48 eh? I dig it.

Nix0r
02-18-14, 3:47 pm
Game. On.

DoubleTapJak
02-18-14, 7:12 pm

Starting to lose it here. I need to know!!! http://i.imgur.com/2NGTo.gif

H.Redman
02-18-14, 9:08 pm
Hell Yes!!!!

BamBam
02-18-14, 9:13 pm
Game. On.

Caaarrr..... game on. GAME OOON.

Anyway.. stoked for this

mulisha
02-18-14, 9:48 pm
Wwoooooooo its comin !!!! If their is time bfor the abc any one down for some preworkout food ?

Blondie Weapon X
02-18-14, 10:57 pm
As I hope you well know that I am ANIMAL through and through! I would like the opportunity to work in the CAGE this year.
I have worked overtime at my new job so that I could use that time to convert into comp.time:; I will be there Saturday all day and will be excited to partake in the National ABC Sat night!
I hope you will consider ME!!

Blondie Weapon X
02-18-14, 10:59 pm

Holy Moly...I found this just in time

RedlegDbell
02-19-14, 1:39 am
As I hope you well know that I am ANIMAL through and through! I would like the opportunity to work in the CAGE this year.
I have worked overtime at my new job so that I could use that time to convert into comp.time:; I will be there Saturday all day and will be excited to partake in the National ABC Sat night!
I hope you will consider ME!!

You certainly are Animal through and through. They'd be crazy to not consider you! Going to be good seeing you again Dixie.

1morerep
02-19-14, 6:26 am
Need to withdraw application due to family death in PR. Going back to Island in the evening. Not sure when I going to return. Hope everybody enjoy The Arnorld, The cage and the whole Madness!!! Will get back to all you after return!

Cannot make it Friday (aRMY) but Saturday and Sunday I'm game on!!! Love Powerlifting...this is me from last Saturday meet. 3 rps world records and 1 State record (RPS). 555/400/515 AT 198!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfGCDVvrI4

Firefist
02-19-14, 9:16 am
Need to withdraw application due to family death in PR. Going back to Island in the evening. Not sure when I going to return. Hope everybody enjoy The Arnorld, The cage and the whole Madness!!! Will get back to all you after return!

Sorry to hear that boss. Take care of business brother. Best wishes to you and your family.

deanna7272
02-19-14, 9:41 am

Sorry to hear this... Thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

J-Dawg
02-19-14, 1:32 pm
HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• SBERG
• Qu13tr10t

Let me know if there are any discrepancies with the days here. I did my best to sort through the list and ensure that everyone got the appropriate day slotted in.

In terms of uniform, can you guys come wearing black cargo pants or similar and either black converse or black work boots--let me know if you have any questions! We will supply you with a t-shirt when you arrive at The Cage. You can email me at jason@universalnutrition.com which will be quicker for me to check.

Razor
02-19-14, 1:37 pm
HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• Bam Bam
• Qu13tr10t

Let me know if there are any discrepancies with the days here. I did my best to sort through the list and ensure that everyone got the appropriate day slotted in.

In terms of uniform, can you guys come wearing black cargo pants or similar and either black converse or black work boots--let me know if you have any questions! We will supply you with a t-shirt when you arrive at The Cage. You can email me at jason@universalnutrition.com which will be quicker for me to check.

HOLY SHIT! haha I'm absolutely floored! Thanks so much J!! And everyone else responsible for this amazing honor! So damn excited!

Nix0r
02-19-14, 1:38 pm
Congrats everyone! Get ready to be busy!

freighttraindane
02-19-14, 1:38 pm
HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• Bam Bam
• Qu13tr10t

Hell Yes!!!! Pumped to help out

Firefist
02-19-14, 1:47 pm
Thanks for the selection J, won't letcha down. I am ready to work.

corycasual
02-19-14, 1:48 pm
head interns

• razor
• firefist
• nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

daily interns

friday
• freighttraindane
• flash419
• theonidas
• jknight
• f**k skinny get big
• smoothballer
• guns

saturday
• ghost
• deanna7272
• kenmcqueen
• mulisha
• blondie weapon x
• nfleagle
• h.redman

sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• empirestateiron
• hortybob
• bam bam
• qu13tr10t

let me know if there are any discrepancies with the days here. I did my best to sort through the list and ensure that everyone got the appropriate day slotted in.

In terms of uniform, can you guys come wearing black cargo pants or similar and either black converse or black work boots--let me know if you have any questions! We will supply you with a t-shirt when you arrive at the cage. You can email me at jason@universalnutrition.com which will be quicker for me to check.
cant wait!

deanna7272
02-19-14, 1:54 pm
Thanks, thanks, and more thanks!!
Woo Hoo.... Great Crew and Leaders!!
Congrats to all...

BamBam
02-19-14, 1:55 pm
YYEAAAHHHHH BUDDYYY!! Honored to be amongst the big dawgs again

smoothballer
02-19-14, 1:58 pm
Awesome. Looking forward to working hard again this year

H.Redman
02-19-14, 1:58 pm
I am so pumped for this! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Heath

knotahumanbeing
02-19-14, 1:59 pm
HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• Bam Bam
• Qu13tr10t

Man, I'm at a loss for words, this is truly amazing. Thank you guys for this opportunity! Such an honor. Thank you

Rob

Phil800101
02-19-14, 2:04 pm
Congrats everybody! Looks like one hell of a solid crew.

J-Dawg
02-19-14, 2:11 pm
In my initial post, I forgot to thank you guys for all applying and being so willing to help us out at The Cage. It means a lot to us that you guys are so dedicated to Animal and the lifestyle that you'd be willing to spend your time to help us out at the booth! I'm really looking forward to it and super excited to work alongside you guys next weekend!

More details to follow as I work them out.

Kowboy
02-19-14, 2:14 pm
Good looking crew (except Nix, theo and guns...they scare me). It was hard for me to not apply this year but I just want to see the events and watch the lifting. But if anyone needs me to cover for a bit you know I will. Unless you are one of the above...

twoheadedboy
02-19-14, 2:32 pm
Congrats everyone! Wear comfortable shoes!

Universal Rep
02-19-14, 2:33 pm
Congrats everyone! Wear comfortable shoes!

Better be hardcore and Animal type shoes....

Haha.

Congrats to all selected. Gonna be a lot of work but youll have memories youll never forget.

Flash419
02-19-14, 2:35 pm
AWESOME!!!!

I'm sooo pumped. Can't wait to see everyone. Gonna be a great year!

Theonidus
02-19-14, 2:53 pm
HEAD INTERNS
• Nix0r

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• Theonidus

I've been training all of my life without a sense of purpose. But now I know my purpose: to knock off Nix0r as the "Head Intern".
My destiny has been set before me.

DoubleTapJak
02-19-14, 3:23 pm
HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• Bam Bam
• Qu13tr10t

Congrats to everyone! Shame there aren't more spots so everyone can help out. J, lemme know if anyone can't make it and you need a fill in. I'm happy to help anyway I can.

J-Dawg
02-19-14, 3:40 pm
Congrats to everyone! Shame there aren't more spots so everyone can help out. J, lemme know if anyone can't make it and you need a fill in. I'm happy to help anyway I can.

I just realized that I missed your name on the list! Let me know which day is good for you and I'll slot you in. Sunday would be a good day b/c there is one slot open (that was supposed to be yours but I forgot to put you down by accident!)

DoubleTapJak
02-19-14, 3:56 pm
I just realized that I missed your name on the list! Let me know which day is good for you and I'll slot you in. Sunday would be a good day b/c there is one slot open (that was supposed to be yours but I forgot to put you down by accident!)

http://i.imgur.com/pNUBdcx.gif !!!! I'm definitely in for Saturday then!

DoubleTapJak
02-19-14, 4:17 pm
http://i.imgur.com/pNUBdcx.gif !!!! I'm definitely in for Saturday then!

*Sunday. I'm in for Sunday.

J-Dawg
02-19-14, 4:28 pm
Updated and bumped for new page...

HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• Qu13tr10t
• DoubleTapJak
• SBERG

mulisha
02-19-14, 6:38 pm
Thank you so much guys wat a great opportunity to be apart of this famley.so we talking like black combat pants right ?

KenMcQueen
02-19-14, 8:12 pm
OH SNAP!
Cant Wait

[/QUOTE]

naturalguy
02-19-14, 10:04 pm
Congrats, looking forward to working with all of you

Blondie Weapon X
02-19-14, 11:06 pm
You certainly are Animal through and through. They'd be crazy to not consider you! Going to be good seeing you again Dixie.

Thank you for the good word!! Going to be great to see you again!!

The hours are counting down brother!!

Blondie Weapon X
02-19-14, 11:10 pm

Looks good to me. I have no questions! Except...do you know my shirt size...lol

J-Dawg
02-20-14, 9:20 am
Looks good to me. I have no questions! Except...do you know my shirt size...lol

That is a good question! We've ordered a bunch in each size but it would be great to have a list ahead of time.

Post your t-shirt size in here when you get a chance (everyone else can do this too).

Thanks!

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 9:22 am
In terms of uniform, can you guys come wearing black cargo pants or similar and either black converse or black work boots--let me know if you have any questions! We will supply you with a t-shirt when you arrive at The Cage.

I heard that all the Interns will get the special "staff" shirt which aint a t-shirt but sumthin else. This way, they get sumthin special and sumthin not available for purchase by anyone else. Not 100% sure tho.

GUNS
02-20-14, 9:24 am
Thank you guys for giving me another opportunity to work again this year! Cant wait! 2XL J!

knotahumanbeing
02-20-14, 9:27 am
Thanks again as well J. Such an honor..I'll take an XL or 2XL

deanna7272
02-20-14, 9:29 am
I heard that all the Interns will get the special "staff" shirt which aint a t-shirt but sumthin else. This way, they get sumthin special and sumthin not available for purchase by anyone else. Not 100% sure tho.

This is awesome... I love my workshirt from a few year ago!!

freighttraindane
02-20-14, 9:30 am
That is a good question! We've ordered a bunch in each size but it would be great to have a list ahead of time.

Post your t-shirt size in here when you get a chance (everyone else can do this too).

Thanks!

4xl is preferred but the biggest size ya got

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 9:30 am
This is awesome... I love my workshirt from a few year ago!!

Lettuce be reality... This is why ya want to be an intern, rite????

deanna7272
02-20-14, 9:33 am
Put me down for a Medium, please...
Thanks J!!

Nix0r
02-20-14, 9:36 am
XL for this guy!

deanna7272
02-20-14, 9:36 am
Lettuce be reality... This is why ya want to be an intern, rite????

You bet... I understand that possessing Extremely LE Animal Gear is an honor...

((I still can't bring myself to cut any of my regular gear... I'm just sentimental like that...lol))

Firefist
02-20-14, 9:43 am
I'll take a large please.

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 9:44 am
You bet... I understand that possessing Extremely LE Animal Gear is an honor...

((I still can't bring myself to cut any of my regular gear... I'm just sentimental like that...lol))

Put the sleeves in a ziploc bag and later, when needed, have a seamstress sew em back done.. Prob solved.

H.Redman
02-20-14, 9:46 am
Large should be good for me.

Thanks!

Razor
02-20-14, 9:53 am
Something other than a regular tshirt you say????!! More details! haha I"m an XL in tshirt size.

mulisha
02-20-14, 10:00 am
2xl man I wish u guys would bring the jersys back !!!!!!

Razor
02-20-14, 10:09 am
Red or Grey workshirt with black "A" stitched in?

knotahumanbeing
02-20-14, 10:11 am
Red or Grey workshirt with black "A" stitched in?

That would be sick! or a Red/Grey combo

mulisha
02-20-14, 10:33 am
Razor that would be awsome !!!

smoothballer
02-20-14, 10:56 am
I'll take a large please.

No Medium this year? Haha

smoothballer
02-20-14, 10:56 am
J, put me down for an XL

Kowboy
02-20-14, 10:59 am
I am not interning but put me down for an XXL lol

corycasual
02-20-14, 12:19 pm

Thanks!

large for me j!

deanna7272
02-20-14, 12:48 pm
large for me j!

Hey Cory... Wanted to say congrats on the gig... Glad to see that you were chosen!!! See ya next weekend!!

corycasual
02-20-14, 12:54 pm
Hey Cory... Wanted to say congrats on the gig... Glad to see that you were chosen!!! See ya next weekend!!

thanks D! see you soon!

JKnight
02-20-14, 1:35 pm
HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• SBERG
• Qu13tr10t

Grateful humbled honored and most of all Excited to be apart of this great tradition can't wait to help, learn and meet Everybody!!!!! Thank You

J-Dawg
02-20-14, 2:29 pm
FYI... Here are the Expo hours below. It would be great if all interns could arrive 30 minutes early for their day to ensure that everything will be ready to go before the doors open (where it then becomes mass chaos!), with the 30 minutes factored in, it would become these hours below:

Arnold Expo Schedule
Friday, February 28, 2014
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sunday, March 2, 2014
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

You can email me at jason@universalnutrition.com in case you have questions.

J-Dawg
02-20-14, 2:36 pm
Saw this suggestion from mulisha--taking a group shot each day of the interns. Great idea--noting it here so we don't forget!

deanna7272
02-20-14, 3:03 pm
Saw this suggestion from mulisha--taking a group shot each day of the interns. Great idea--noting it here so we don't forget!

That is an awesome idea...

GUNS
02-20-14, 3:09 pm
Saw this suggestion from mulisha--taking a group shot each day of the interns. Great idea--noting it here so we don't forget!Great idea!

Firefist
02-20-14, 5:37 pm
No Medium this year? Haha

Dude even being 180some at the time, that thing was ridiculous. Haha I though I was being smart cause the dickies shirt fit me like a tent a few years back.

deanna7272
02-20-14, 7:22 pm
Dude even being 180some at the time, that thing was ridiculous. Haha I though I was being smart cause the dickies shirt fit me like a tent a few years back.

I was wondering if these were going to be like the Dickies... I swam in my Medium... ;-)

RedlegDbell
02-20-14, 8:27 pm
I am not interning but put me down for an XXL lol

Good idea lol

KenMcQueen
02-21-14, 2:14 am
I wear an XL typically.

Blondie Weapon X
02-21-14, 3:38 am

This has gotten me even more EXCITED!
Ill take a medium please
Thanks!

Kowboy
02-21-14, 7:51 am
Of course you do it this year lol the year I don't sign up HAHA

GUNS
02-21-14, 8:33 am
Thank you guys for giving me another opportunity to work again this year! Cant wait! 2XL J!

"Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep Check Out Post

I heard that all the Interns will get the special "staff" shirt which aint a t-shirt but sumthin else. This way, they get sumthin special and sumthin not available for purchase by anyone else. Not 100% sure tho."

Reading what U Rep has posted, if this is a normal fitting button up, I would need a 3XL. If any type of tshirt, 2XL!

deanna7272
02-21-14, 9:32 am
"Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep Check Out Post

I heard that all the Interns will get the special "staff" shirt which aint a t-shirt but sumthin else. This way, they get sumthin special and sumthin not available for purchase by anyone else. Not 100% sure tho."

Reading what U Rep has posted, if this is a normal fitting button up, I would need a 3XL. If any type of tshirt, 2XL!

Maybe this can replace all of your dress shirts that you've outgrown...

GUNS
02-21-14, 9:49 am
Maybe this can replace all of your dress shirts that you've outgrown...

Haha, yes! I need a new wardrobe!

qu13txr10t
02-21-14, 1:05 pm

Thanks!

mark me down for a medium J, much appreciated brotha.

ghost
02-21-14, 1:17 pm
If the dr clears me after surgery I'd need a large... I have surgery Thursday afternoon on my rotator cuff and bursa. Just found out yesterday. Not happy.

Flash419
02-22-14, 11:00 pm

XL works for me...
THANKS AGAIN!

deanna7272
02-23-14, 1:49 am
If the dr clears me after surgery I'd need a large... I have surgery Thursday afternoon on my rotator cuff and bursa. Just found out yesterday. Not happy.

What the ???

STRONGfireMAN
02-23-14, 3:01 pm

HEAD INTERNS

• Razor
• Firefist
• Nix0r
• knotahumanbeing

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane
• Flash419
• Theonidas
• JKnight
• F**k Skinny Get Big
• Smoothballer
• GUNS

Saturday
• ghost
• Deanna7272
• KenMcQueen
• mulisha
• Blondie Weapon X
• Nfleagle
• H.Redman

Sunday
• @lukkov
• corycasual
• EmpireSTATEiron
• Hortybob
• Qu13tr10t
• DoubleTapJak
• SBERG

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

KenMcQueen
02-23-14, 4:23 pm
I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

STRONGfireMAN
02-23-14, 7:17 pm
XL usually!

Theonidus
02-24-14, 3:20 pm
Jay, if you didn't get my email from work, I'll need an XL. Usually an XL fits.

freighttraindane
02-25-14, 12:41 pm
Updated and bumped for new page with t-shirt sizes

HEAD INTERNS

• Razor - XL
• Firefist - L
• Nix0r - XL
• knotahumanbeing – XL or 2XL

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane – 4XL
• Flash419 - XL
• Theonidas - XL
• JKnight -????
• F**k Skinny Get Big - ????
• Smoothballer - XL
• GUNS – 2XL or 3XL

Saturday
• ghost - L
• Deanna7272 - M
• KenMcQueen - XL
• mulisha – 2XL
• Blondie Weapon X - M
• Nfleagle - ????
• H.Redman - L

Sunday
• @lukkov - ????
• corycasual - L
• EmpireSTATEiron - ????
• Hortybob - ????
• Qu13tr10t - M
• DoubleTapJak - ????
• SBERG - XL

DoubleTapJak
02-25-14, 12:55 pm
Updated and bumped for new page with t-shirt sizes

HEAD INTERNS

• Razor - XL
• Firefist - L
• Nix0r - XL
• knotahumanbeing – XL or 2XL

DAILY INTERNS

Friday
• freighttraindane – 4XL
• Flash419 - XL
• Theonidas - XL
• JKnight -????
• F**k Skinny Get Big - ????
• Smoothballer - XL
• GUNS – 2XL or 3XL

Saturday
• ghost - L
• Deanna7272 - M
• KenMcQueen - XL
• mulisha – 2XL
• Blondie Weapon X - M
• Nfleagle - ????
• H.Redman - L

Sunday
• @lukkov - ????
• corycasual - L
• EmpireSTATEiron - ????
• Hortybob - ????
• Qu13tr10t - M
• DoubleTapJak - ????
• SBERG - XL

Large for me!

Flash419
02-25-14, 1:57 pm
FYI... Here are the Expo hours below. It would be great if all interns could arrive 30 minutes early for their day to ensure that everything will be ready to go before the doors open (where it then becomes mass chaos!), with the 30 minutes factored in, it would become these hours below:

Arnold Expo Schedule
Friday, February 28, 2014

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sunday, March 2, 2014
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

You can email me at jason@universalnutrition.com in case you have questions.

Just curious how we are getting in a half hour early? Interned a few years back and got turned back at the door, and then waited in a line about 200 people deep.
Ideas?

mritter3
02-25-14, 2:05 pm
Just curious how we are getting in a half hour early? Interned a few years back and got turned back at the door, and then waited in a line about 200 people deep.
Ideas?

Ya I remember that Jeff had the same issue...have a blast man...u going to be there Sat as well?

J Wong
02-25-14, 3:34 pm
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kowboy
02-25-14, 9:15 pm
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

You sure you can handle it?

Dh ca
02-26-14, 12:42 pm

Good luck fellas.

I would love to be an intern, number one to be around great lifters and to help out in what they do. I go to the Arnold for the sole purpose of watching the animal cage, I don't care too much about the other stuff. I'm driving 8 hours on Thursday to get there and have a hotel and would be free either Friday or saturday

Flash419
02-26-14, 2:57 pm
Ya I remember that Jeff had the same issue...have a blast man...u going to be there Sat as well?

Always bro... I wouldn't miss it!

J-Dawg
02-26-14, 4:11 pm
Ideas?

Good question! We're going to see what we can do--we'll have some people on the lookout to help bring people in (if security will let us). In years past, some of the head interns would be on the lookout for interns and had ways to get them in :D

J-Dawg
02-26-14, 4:13 pm
I would love to be an intern, number one to be around great lifters and to help out in what they do. I go to the Arnold for the sole purpose of watching the animal cage, I don't care too much about the other stuff. I'm driving 8 hours on Thursday to get there and have a hotel and would be free either Friday or saturday

Hey Dh ca, just caught this now. Thanks for offering to intern but we actually picked interns last week. We'll let you know if we need any additional help on those days!

Nix0r
02-26-14, 4:17 pm
Good question! We're going to see what we can do--we'll have some people on the lookout to help bring people in (if security will let us). In years past, some of the head interns would be on the lookout for interns and had ways to get them in :D

You know it! We are clever folk...

smoothballer
02-26-14, 4:28 pm

I was Naturalguy for a quick minute one year. I felt special...

Firefist
02-26-14, 6:11 pm
You know it! We are clever folk...

I am a ninja.

I have disguised myself as Scott Cartwright, Higa, J Dawg, and Chase haha

Flash419
02-27-14, 3:03 pm
1 more day!

Can't believe it is finally here! See everyone there!

deanna7272
02-28-14, 12:29 am
1 more day!

Can't believe it is finally here! See everyone there!

Pinch yourself brother . . . It's really here!!

See ya soon!!

STRONGfireMAN
02-28-14, 9:15 am

Did anyone have a hard time trying to get in early?

Flash419
02-28-14, 8:19 pm
Find someone with an official Animal badge...

introduce yourself... it will work out

EmpireSTATEiron
03-01-14, 4:12 pm
XXL for me sorry for the delay haven't had a chance to look through all the posts yet

H.Redman
03-02-14, 5:45 am
This is one of the best experiences that I have ever had. I had so much fun anf met a lot of cool ass people. Thanks again for the opportunity it was amazing!

Heath

DoubleTapJak
03-03-14, 4:59 pm
I just wanted to give a shoutout to J-Dawg and everyone else involved for setting up the Cage and allowing me the honor of working it. Can't describe how awesome it was to meet everyone and rep Animal. Yesterday towards the end of the day everyone was tired and just wanting to be done, then one older man came up with the biggest smile on his face and said he loved Animal for everything it stood for. He said he can't lift like he used to because of surgeries but seeing that A on his shirt pushes him to go lift anyway. Just because you've got a little grey in your muzzle doesn't mean you're not still a wolf!

That really hit home with me and showed that this isn't a fad for us. Animal, lifting, training, diet, it's not just a lifestyle, it's our life. I know it's the reason I get out of bed and that man made my day. Thanks everyone!

J Wong
03-03-14, 8:49 pm
Everybody who interned deserves A LOT of credit. The cage was crowded and these guys worked their asses off at the merchandise booth for days. The fact that these guys volunteer to essentially "work" while on a vacation shows their dedication for the company.

KenMcQueen
03-03-14, 9:03 pm
I'd do it everyday of my life if I had the chance.

Everybody who interned deserves A LOT of credit. The cage was crowded and these guys worked their asses off at the merchandise booth for days. The fact that these guys volunteer to essentially "work" while on a vacation shows their dedication for the company.

mulisha
03-03-14, 9:36 pm
Same hear I'm gona try to work the cage every year to me going to the Arnold is not about free stuff or all that other jazz its about animal seeing my freainds and people I look up to geting to work that booth is somthing that I can't put into words I tear up every year when I see my name on the list lets me no I'm doin somthin right

deanna7272
03-03-14, 9:48 pm
I have to say that interning has been such a great experience for me over the years, this year especially... Getting to work hand in hand with people that I hold dear and each year learning more and more about them. When interning, you appreciate how much it takes to make The Cage runs so smoothly, and how hard the folks work behind the scenes before it even starts.

Thank you again for the opportunity to intern... I can't express how grateful I am...

mulisha
03-03-14, 9:56 pm
Ohio abc needs to happen like April lol

Razor
03-03-14, 10:01 pm
I have to say that interning has been such a great experience for me over the years, this year especially... Getting to work hand in hand with people that I hold dear and each year learning more and more about them. When interning, you appreciate how much it takes to make The Cage runs so smoothly, and how hard the folks work behind the scenes before it even starts.

Thank you again for the opportunity to intern... I can't express how grateful I am...

thanks for all your help D! Was awesome working with you once again! Can't we have a Cage every weekend? haha

smoothballer
03-03-14, 10:39 pm
Working the Cage as an intern is a honor and a privelege and I a could not be more happy than I got to do it once again this year. It isn't for the faint of heart, you work your ass off but it is so worth it. Thanks to Animal, the head interns, and all my other intern brothers and sisters for making it such a great and smoothly run event again this year.

deanna7272
03-04-14, 1:36 am
thanks for all your help D! Was awesome working with you once again! Can't we have a Cage every weekend? haha

No problem, I'm always up to help out... I appreciate the opportunity...

We would probably have to do every OTHER weekend... 9 hours of sleep in 3 days wiped me out...lol. Thank goodness for snow days, I had a day to catch up!!

corycasual
03-05-14, 5:39 pm
thanks everyone who made my first experience interning so great! i'd go off and write a paragraph but i'll leave it short. some of you i've known from past events and some i had just met while interning all felt like we had been friends for years just through our shared love for this brand.. incredible. (and that feeling of peeling off the paper when you press the custom shirts is fuckin orgasmic)

deanna7272
03-05-14, 10:27 pm
thanks everyone who made my first experience interning so great! i'd go off and write a paragraph but i'll leave it short. some of you i've known from past events and some i had just met while interning all felt like we had been friends for years just through our shared love for this brand.. incredible. (and that feeling of peeling off the paper when you press the custom shirts is fuckin orgasmic)

Damn, I knew I shoulda worked the presses...lmao

Glad ya had a great time interning Cory... I think we all worked well as a team and got the job done!!! Hope to get Pitts back up and running soon!!!

naturalguy
03-06-14, 8:37 am
Just wanted to personally thank all the interns. You guys and gals were a tremendous help this weekend and you made our job easier. You were an integral part of the best Cage ever.

BamBam
03-07-14, 12:00 pm
Amazing memories.. cant wait for the future

Razor
03-07-14, 1:30 pm
Amazing memories.. cant wait for the future

It's definitely looking bright my brother.