PDA

View Full Version : Official Entry Ticket to THE BOX

J-Dawg
02-12-14, 9:21 am
To gain special VIP insider access to “The Box" within The Cage itself, you must do ALL of the following:

1. Fill out the form COMPLETELY (link below) after you print it out, and make sure to bring it with you to The Cage. It's your ticket for entry. Also:

2. Wear your favorite Animal t-shirt to The Box. This is required.

After that, all you have to do is show up to The Cage (Booth #419) at the 2013 Arnold Classic...

Entry Into THE BOX (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldBoxOffer2014.pdf) (link to Box form)

What is The Box? It's a special area within The Cage reserved for the loyal members of the FORVM and Animal fans everywhere. Watch the events in The Cage up front and personal from within The Cage itself. Sample different Universal Nutrition products... And more. Enjoy.

knotahumanbeing
02-12-14, 9:28 am
Done....almost here!

Shukin
02-12-14, 9:28 am
I just checked in to see when this was being announced.

Firefist
02-12-14, 9:29 am
Niiiiice always great having this. Wonder how its all gonna be set up this year?

connorfelton
02-12-14, 9:29 am
where do we turn it in or submit it…or do we have to bring it with us to the cage

connorfelton
02-12-14, 9:30 am
never mind I'm stupid and didn't fully read the directions, is there a cap on this or is it first come first serve

J-Dawg
02-12-14, 9:32 am
where do we turn it in or submit it…or do we have to bring it with us to the cage

never mind I'm stupid and didn't fully read the directions, is there a cap on this or is it first come first serve

Yep--just bring it with you, along with an Animal shirt for your ticket into the box. We'll have someone at the door of the box to let you in. It will be first come first served due to space limitations.

knotahumanbeing
02-12-14, 9:34 am
Is it everyday? or just one specific day?

Firefist
02-12-14, 9:38 am
Is it everyday? or just one specific day?

All day, every day big dawg.

RedlegDbell
02-12-14, 9:40 am
Now it feels official! Can't wait!

Universal Rep
02-12-14, 9:45 am
Yep--just bring it with you, along with an Animal shirt for your ticket into the box. We'll have someone at the door of the box to let you in. It will be first come first served due to space limitations.

If u dont already have an Animal shirt, they will be available for purchase in teh booth as well...

J-Dawg
02-12-14, 9:52 am
Niiiiice always great having this. Wonder how its all gonna be set up this year?

My understanding is that it will be a similar set up to last year!

J-Dawg
02-12-14, 9:53 am
Now it feels official! Can't wait!

Only 16 days until it kicks off!

J-Dawg
02-12-14, 10:05 am
I just checked in to see when this was being announced.

I had a feeling you were about to check in and figured I'd better get this up before Shukin PMs me, lol.

naturalguy
02-12-14, 10:19 am
All the cool kids hang out in The Box

Kowboy
02-12-14, 10:38 am
Printed 3, me shukin and firefist will be there (not that it surprises anyone)

GUNS
02-12-14, 10:43 am
Front row to the best booth at the Arnold! Priceless!

connorfelton
02-12-14, 11:00 am
well you can never have too much animal gear, can't wait, any idea how many people will be allowed

freighttraindane
02-12-14, 11:05 am
well you can never have too much animal gear, can't wait, any idea how many people will be allowed

As many as will fit, its a fluid situation, people come and people go. I wouldn't worry to much about "getting in". If you have your ticket, you will be able to get into the box most times during the weekend. Just come in and don't be shy, the vast majority won't bite.

mritter3
02-12-14, 11:24 am
AweSome....can't wait!!! Fast approaching for sure

smoothballer
02-12-14, 11:55 am
Boomshakalaka

connorfelton
02-12-14, 2:06 pm
ok so if you come by at noon you can come in for a spell and then go check something else out then comeback if you want, that kinda set up?…no need to rush in the second they open to get in there?

freighttraindane
02-12-14, 2:08 pm
ok so if you come by at noon you can come in for a spell and then go check something else out then comeback if you want, that kinda set up?…no need to rush in the second they open to get in there?

That is not the reason to rush there at the open, there are other reasons for that, like free LE shirt or limited quantities of LE gear and discounted supplements. But yes you can come and go as you please once you haveturned in your form.

Trust me though, its a mad dash to the Cage when the doors open. Then get your gear and relax.

LayzieBone085
02-12-14, 4:06 pm
BOOM!!!!
in for this.

DoubleTapJak
02-14-14, 3:51 pm
Printed and filled out! Guys, is it normal/safe to be dreaming about the CAGE already?

Segansational
02-19-14, 7:15 am
In on this.

GUNS
02-19-14, 10:40 am
Printed and filled out! Guys, is it normal/safe to be dreaming about the CAGE already?
Completely normal! If you have never been, dreams don't do it justice! It is crazy, beyond dreams!

Kowboy
02-19-14, 10:58 am
Completely normal! If you have never been, dreams don't do it justice! It is crazy, beyond dreams!

I started like 3/7 or 8th 2013...

J-Dawg
02-19-14, 11:13 am
I started like 3/7 or 8th 2013...

Haha, exactly!

Flash419
02-19-14, 3:04 pm
Ohh yeah..

Days are counting down!

firsthorseman97
02-20-14, 1:04 pm
Can't wait to see all the usual suspects this year.

Phil800101
02-20-14, 3:35 pm
Subbed so I remember to print this.

Segansational
02-20-14, 9:06 pm
Anybody else having issues with loading the form?

LayzieBone085
02-21-14, 7:49 pm
Anybody else having issues with loading the form?

0 problems.

TheWamp
02-24-14, 12:39 pm
There it is. Hasn't seen it yet and and was afraid I might miss it, haha.

stevelapp
02-27-14, 9:28 pm
Hey brothers

So pumped for the box tomorrow came from Canada animal shirts all ready to go , problem tho we drove 5 hours here and forgot out tickets at home and have no way to print them now. Anyway to get in without them ?
Lemme know
Thanks

sgerwel1985
02-12-15, 1:16 pm
If u dont already have an Animal shirt, they will be available for purchase in teh booth as well...

Mines getting a little worn out, definitely going to have to get something fresh! Would be super sweet if forum guys could order those athlete shirts/jerseys with names on the back, saw those in a video... super sick!

J-Dawg
02-23-15, 3:46 pm
FYI... We'll be fully stocked with Animal powders in The Box - Animal Whey, Animal Juiced Aminos and Animal Rage XL. Great opportunity to be able to try 'em out if you haven't already!

RedlegDbell
02-24-15, 2:23 am
FYI... We'll be fully stocked with Animal powders in The Box - Animal Whey, Animal Juiced Aminos and Animal Rage XL. Great opportunity to be able to try 'em out if you haven't already!

Yes! One serving at a time! If you attempt to grab a tub of Rage XL or Juiced Aminos and bounce with them "Mamma Dee" will drag you out of The Cage by your ear! Respect your fellow Animals y'all.

deanna7272
02-24-15, 4:15 am
Yes! One serving at a time! If you attempt to grab a tub of Rage XL or Juiced Aminos and bounce with them "Mamma Dee" will drag you out of The Cage by your ear! Respect your fellow Animals y'all.

I am not above putting said offenders in "time out"... ;-)

** just to clarify **
Please respect your fellow Animals, AND above all, respect the fact that Corporate offers us an awesome opportunity be a part of every aspect of "The Cage." Other companies do NOT do this, we are the fortunate ones. Do NOT take advantage of their kindness by thieving product, property, and/or personal belongings. This type of behavior makes me angry, and you DON'T want to see Momma D when she's angry, especially when it comes to her Animal Family...

knotahumanbeing
02-24-15, 5:21 am
I've got your back momma D, I'll be on security lol.

deanna7272
02-24-15, 5:43 am

See.... I have friends... I never roll alone... ;-)

freighttraindane
02-24-15, 8:46 am
I am not above putting said offenders in "time out"... ;-)

** just to clarify **
Please respect your fellow Animals, AND above all, respect the fact that Corporate offers us an awesome opportunity be a part of every aspect of "The Cage." Other companies do NOT do this, we are the fortunate ones. Do NOT take advantage of their kindness by thieving product, property, and/or personal belongings. This type of behavior makes me angry, and you DON'T want to see Momma D when she's angry, especially when it comes to her Animal Family...

See.... I have friends... I never roll alone... ;-)

You and me both Rob, I am not afraid to lay down the law on this. It's even ridiculous that we have to say stuff like this. Its supposed to be a SAMPLE to try out what you might want to purchase in the future.

Segansational
02-24-15, 10:07 pm

Nice, been meaning to try out both Animal Whey and Juiced Aminos. You'd think I'd know this by now, but self serve or is there someone to dish out a sample?

deanna7272
02-24-15, 10:58 pm
Nice, been meaning to try out both Animal Whey and Juiced Aminos. You'd think I'd know this by now, but self serve or is there someone to dish out a sample?

It's on the "Honor System" ...