PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: National ABC Ticket Registration

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 8:57 am
Here is the link to your National ABC Ticket for this year's event: Registration is now closed

Full details from the link:

National Animal Barbell Club (ABC) Ticket - limit 1 per person

Time & Date: 7:00pm - 9:30 pm on Saturday, March 1st, 2014

Location: Metro Fitness, 9 East Long St., Columbus, Ohio 43215

Fee: Free with your individual ticket; your printed AnimalPak.com confirmation will act as your ticket. You also must wear an Animal t-shirt of your choice.

Details: In years past, the National ABC was open to everyone, but this year, due to the sheer size of the event and number of people who attended last year, it will be a capped event. This allows us to address safety and security concerns. Follow these steps to obtain a ticket to the National ABC:

1. You must be logged into The Shop before placing order (Please note, this is different than your FORVM login)

2. Add this item—National Animal Barbell Club (ABC) Ticket—to your cart (limit 1 per person)

3. Select “View Shopping Cart’

4. Enter promotion code: NationalABC and proceed to next step

5. When shipping option comes up, select “$0.00 Ground Shipping”

6. Although this is a free event, you will need to enter payment information to complete your ticket order

7. In the Review Order stage, please list your t-shirt size under “Special Instructions”

8. Place order; PRINT COPY OF RECEIPT (this will be your ticket to the National ABC)

Event: The National ABC event will begin promptly at 7:00pm. Be sure to arrive before the doors open, wearing an Animal t-shirt and with your printed ticket handy, to ensure that the event can start as close to on-time as possible. Bring your appetite as well. Food will be served at 8:30pm.

The National ABC is a genuine, heartfelt event that truly encapsulates the Animal brand as a whole. Hard training, good eating, learning, encouragement, respect. Here you get the opportunity to will train amongst some of the best bodybuilders and powerlifters in the world all under Animal flag.

Other: Everyone attending the ABC will receive an Animal Barbell Club t-shirt. Reminder: In the special instructions portion of this “order”, please list your t-shirt size to ensure you get the appropriate size.

Kowboy
02-18-14, 9:01 am
Promo Code isn't working

smoothballer
02-18-14, 9:02 am
It says "You have entered a promotion code that cannot be applied to the items in your order." when I try to put in NationalABC in the promo code

smoothballer
02-18-14, 9:05 am
What should we do?

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 9:06 am
It should be working now--had to reset the promo code on the final item link! Let me know if you still have issues. I ran a test with my account and I'm able to proceed.

RedlegDbell
02-18-14, 9:07 am
What should we do?

Worked for me when I entered it in all lower case.

flex-em
02-18-14, 9:09 am
Worked for me, see you all there!

smoothballer
02-18-14, 9:11 am
Works now. My wife and I are registered

Kowboy
02-18-14, 9:12 am
Yeah I just hit refresh a couple times and it worked. Stoked to make it through!

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 9:17 am
Excellent! Glad to see it working. Looks like slots are filling up quick! We'll probably have a good idea of where we're at in a few hours.

Survivor831
02-18-14, 9:21 am
Took me a couple of times but finally got it to work. Definitely looking forward to this

Nix0r
02-18-14, 9:24 am
I'm in!

connorfelton
02-18-14, 9:31 am
missed the t shirt size part, called Universal and they took care of it, also i was charged 3.00 per order for shipping, they took care of that too...

freighttraindane
02-18-14, 9:36 am
I'm in!

sexy side laterals?

RedlegDbell
02-18-14, 10:42 am
It gave me an order confirmation with an order # but when I got here to work and tried to print it, it says my order was cancelled. Should I do this again?

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 10:48 am
It gave me an order confirmation with an order # but when I got here to work and tried to print it, it says my order was cancelled. Should I do this again?

You know what, I just found out that the Order Dept. was a bit confused when I told them to still process these but to make sure that nothing was charged. They ended up cancelling the orders.

So if anyone did not print out a copy of the transaction after putting the order through, just email me at jason@universalnutrition.com and I'll copy and paste the transaction information over to you!

I'm going to have to update the steps to include something about "printing a copy after it shows the order went through".

knotahumanbeing
02-18-14, 10:49 am
Noooooo... I left my card at home! *sadpanda*

Appollonian
02-18-14, 10:50 am
J, the wife and I are both registered and in. I missed the T-shirt size part, can I shoot you a PM?

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 10:51 am
J, the wife and I are both registered and in. I missed the T-shirt size part, can I shoot you a PM?

No problem! Email me at jason@universalnutrition.com and I'll add those to our list.

Appollonian
02-18-14, 10:53 am
No problem! Email me at jason@universalnutrition.com and I'll add those to our list.

Oops... PM sent already. I'll craft an email now...

RedlegDbell
02-18-14, 10:54 am
You know what, I just found out that the Order Dept. was a bit confused when I told them to still process these but to make sure that nothing was charged. They ended up cancelling the orders.

So if anyone did not print out a copy of the transaction after putting the order through, just email me at jason@universalnutrition.com and I'll copy and paste the transaction information over to you!

I'm going to have to update the steps to include something about "printing a copy after it shows the order went through".

Thanks J! Doing this from my phone I want able to print it right away.

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 10:55 am
Oops... PM sent already. I'll craft an email now...

Got the PM--that'll work!

Kowboy
02-18-14, 10:58 am
If we printed it out we are good though?

RedlegDbell
02-18-14, 11:03 am

Just opened my email up again and now I have a confirmation page. Printing it now

D-NUTZ
02-18-14, 11:19 am
I never got an email confirmation, but I screenshotted my order confirmation page.....all good to go J?

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 11:22 am
I never got an email confirmation, but I screenshotted my order confirmation page.....all good to go J?

Perfect!

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 11:23 am
If we printed it out we are good though?

You are good to go!

Just opened my email up again and now I have a confirmation page. Printing it now

Excellent!

D-NUTZ
02-18-14, 11:24 am
Perfect!

Awesome! Cya soon J.

knotahumanbeing
02-18-14, 11:37 am
J,

Does the GF have to have her own login created? I was trying to make quantity 2 but it would not allow me.

J-Dawg
02-18-14, 11:40 am
J,

Does the GF have to have her own login created? I was trying to make quantity 2 but it would not allow me.

Yeah, we're trying to make sure that each person going has separate login and user information so that we can keep track of it one by one.

knotahumanbeing
02-18-14, 3:18 pm
Yeah, we're trying to make sure that each person going has separate login and user information so that we can keep track of it one by one.

Roger that. She and I are squared away. Thanks brother!

RedlegDbell
02-18-14, 3:50 pm

I guess I'm old. This brilliantly simple thought never crossed my freakin mind lol.

KenMcQueen
02-21-14, 7:31 pm
I just got mine registered. Cant wait!

ALAN6505
02-24-14, 12:30 pm
Hey J,

Just got mine registered! Printed out my confirmation but havent received an email. Hope I am not to late!

Universal Rep
02-24-14, 12:36 pm
Hey J,

Just got mine registered! Printed out my confirmation but havent received an email. Hope I am not to late!

U should be fine bro. I dont know if there are email confirmations but email info@Animalpak.com if ya have any questions...

J-Dawg
02-24-14, 1:25 pm
Hey J,

You are good to go!

We will let everyone know when the registration has closed. But what would happen is The Shop wouldn't let you go through with the order.

smoothballer
02-24-14, 1:37 pm
Just curious, what's the ABC count up to?

connorfelton
02-24-14, 2:03 pm
wondering the same thing

J-Dawg
02-25-14, 12:52 pm
Right now we have about 15-20 slots left. By late today or tomorrow it looks like we'll be closed out. For anyone who hasn't yet filled it out but wants to go, make sure to get the ticket ordered up!

J-Dawg
02-26-14, 4:53 pm
FYI... We have reached the max limit and had to remove the link. Registration to the National ABC event is now closed.