PDA

View Full Version : CAGE is a week away. Wut are ya lookin forward to most?

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 11:59 am
The long days in the CAGE?
Tryin to hold it in while waitin in line to use the bathroom?
Long waits at restaurants?
A specific lifting event?
The mad dash to get the free CAGE tee?

Firefist
02-21-14, 12:02 pm
Seeing all our buddies who we get to hang with once a year.

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 12:03 pm
Seeing all our buddies who we get to hang with once a year.

And... Thats a good thing? Hahaha.

Firefist
02-21-14, 12:04 pm
And... Thats a good thing? Hahaha.

Definitely wish I got the chances to head out to Chicago or Jersey more often, but my wallet isn't ready for that.

smoothballer
02-21-14, 12:28 pm
Seeing everyone again...Family Reunion

Can't wait to work the Cage again.

Looking forward to seeing event after amazing event.

connorfelton
02-21-14, 2:42 pm
Looking forward to my first ever cage experience, also can't wait for the National ABC I've been waiting since summer when I found out what it was while scanning through an old issue of FLEX…also looking forward to meeting the pros

Nix0r
02-21-14, 2:51 pm
Definitely wish I got the chances to head out to Chicago or Jersey more often, but my wallet isn't ready for that.

We definitely gotta get you out to Chicago sometime.

Razor
02-21-14, 3:13 pm

Rob a bank. It's easy these days lol

Phil800101
02-21-14, 3:29 pm
What am I looking forward to most? Ft. Wayne cashspiel, no question.

Oh wait, in Columbus?

Seeing everybody, Rodizio on Friday night, and the demos.

Razor
02-21-14, 3:35 pm
Seeing everyone and witnessing the absolute mayhem once again.

Phil800101
02-21-14, 3:47 pm

Indeed

D-NUTZ
02-21-14, 4:06 pm
1) Seeing everyone.

2) Rodizios

3) BDs

4) ABC

J-Dawg
02-21-14, 4:12 pm
Seeing everyone and witnessing the absolute mayhem once again.

x2--looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's like a family reunion!

GUNS
02-21-14, 5:14 pm
Getting to see my brothers BigAl, P and Shukin! And of course all my other brothers and sisters! Seeing my friends and fellow Gulf Coast Animals, Ant and GUNZ do their thing in the cage!

Looking forward to watching J-Dawg run around with all that freakin energy that guy has!

Seeing which hair color and style D has this year! I don't think she knows what her real color is!

Getting a big ol man hug from Al! That's always nice! LOL!

Having my ear drums destroyed by all the fans yelling at all our lifters! The energy is crazy!

Sharing the weekend with my wife! A little get-a-way!

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 5:33 pm
Having my ear drums destroyed by all the fans yelling at all our lifters! The energy is crazy!

Sharing the weekend with my wife! A little get-a-way!

Hope the missus aint saying "Get away", hahaha....

GUNS
02-21-14, 6:18 pm
Hope the missus aint saying "Get away", hahaha....

Haha, no! We are always together and like it that way!

naturalguy
02-21-14, 7:37 pm
Can't wait to see everyone again, the weekend goes by so fast!

LayzieBone085
02-21-14, 7:48 pm
Can't wait to see everyone again, the weekend goes by so fast!

Look forward to the smacktalk between you and J

mulisha
02-21-14, 7:51 pm
Walking past the huge line of people right to the door an geting in hahaha jk def the abc

J Wong
02-21-14, 10:59 pm
Working out my eyeballs by staring at all of the fitness models around the expo.

deanna7272
02-22-14, 12:17 am
Seeing which hair color and style D has this year! I don't think she knows what her real color is !

Just had it done tonight. . . I guess I can't post any selfies until next week. . . Gonna have to wait for the nails also (being done Tuesday. . . Lol)

And just for the record. . . Sadly enough, I do know what my natural hair color is. . . GRAY. . . Darn you, Father Time. . . LOL

GUNS
02-22-14, 11:15 am
Just had it done tonight. . . I guess I can't post any selfies until next week. . . Gonna have to wait for the nails also (being done Tuesday. . . Lol)

And just for the record. . . Sadly enough, I do know what my natural hair color is. . . GRAY. . . Darn you, Father Time. . . LOL

Hahaha!

twoheadedboy
02-22-14, 11:38 am
On a personal level, most looking forward to seeing the new Ben Seath in the flesh and powerlifting again. He's been my favorite Animal "personality" since I started here, and resides in the hometown of my favorite band in my teen years, so I'm always rooting for him.

Spectacle wise, if The Ant pulls anything north of 650 raw as is the plan...I mean, what words can describe that? Screw drug testing, check that guy for an adamantium spine.

One thing's for sure...the slate seems to be 100% raw powerlifting centric, so my plan of spending part of one of the days doing something else seems to be out the window (nothing against the geared lifting and bodybuilding guys, just not my cup of tea). I am some level of excited about ALL of the events!

Firefist
02-22-14, 12:37 pm
Rob a bank. It's easy these days lol

talked me into it haha

mritter3
02-23-14, 7:36 am
Def looking forward to catching up with my fellow animals..checking out some insane strength feets..and of course the abc...and all the LE gear:)

deanna7272
02-23-14, 10:53 pm
Really looking forward to seeing everyone again... For the past year, due to geographical issues, most have been a picture on my screen, an updated IG pic, a call, a message, a text, etc... To be able to be there, hold a conversation, and catch up on the real stuff going on in life (other than their new IG selfie or progress pic etc) is definitely something that I am excited about...

Another thing for me is getting to intern this year again... Either way, chosen or not, I've always offered help when I could whether it be cleaning up through the day and afterward or running to get meals/coffee, etc... Being chosen to do as a member of the interning crew is always such an honor to me.

Personally, I was blown away by the events in the Cage LAST year, and I know that this year they will go above and beyond to one up last year... It's hard to think that it's even possible, but every year proves that it can happen and usually does!!

Feed Me More
02-24-14, 9:16 pm
If I had to pick two things I'm most looking forward to they would be..

1. Seeing Dan "BOSS" Geeen deadlift like a monster in the cage
2. The ABC seminar

Absolutely cannot wait guys!

DoubleTapJak
02-25-14, 8:39 am
Number 1 is definitely meeting all my Animal brothers and sisters, and getting to see the pros at work. I can't wait to see how much knowledge I glean just from being around them.
Number 2: CAGE INTERN BABY
Number 3: I'd love to meet Arnold and shake his hand. He's always been a huge influence on me, especially when I was younger and a chubby kid wanting to get fit.

Kowboy
02-25-14, 10:07 am
I can't believe no one has picked getting to see me in person.

GUNS
02-25-14, 10:33 am
I can't believe no one has picked getting to see me in person.

Its gonna be hard to see you since you have basically disappeared!

Kowboy
02-25-14, 10:56 am
Its gonna be hard to see you since you have basically disappeared!

Pretty much, I was 233 today though...

smoothballer
02-25-14, 11:27 am

Daaaaamn, you weigh less than me now. I gotta get moving downward myself...

Universal Rep
02-25-14, 12:14 pm
If I had to pick two things I'm most looking forward to they would be..

1. Seeing Dan "BOSS" Geeen deadlift like a monster in the cage
2. The ABC seminar

Absolutely cannot wait guys!

1pm Sat. Ima sure it will be a packed house...

GUNS
02-25-14, 1:02 pm

I found some of it!

Kowboy
02-25-14, 2:37 pm
I found some of it!

Better you than me my friend LOL

LoneWolf45
02-25-14, 6:40 pm
lifters going head to head are always the most fun to watch.

HIGA MONSTER
02-25-14, 9:28 pm
Filling my shaker bottle with water in the Arnold restrooms...

ganderson
02-25-14, 9:43 pm
This is my first Cage/Arnold...looking forward to meeting and hanging out with as many of you guys as possible.

I want to get there early Friday (as do most), whats a good time to get there? At 9:30? A lot earlier?

HIGA MONSTER
02-25-14, 9:57 pm
This is my first Cage/Arnold...looking forward to meeting and hanging out with as many of you guys as possible.

I want to get there early Friday (as do most), whats a good time to get there? At 9:30? A lot earlier?
Earlier bro, the line is stupid long to get into the Expo.

HIGA MONSTER

ganderson
02-25-14, 11:36 pm
Earlier bro, the line is stupid long to get into the Expo.

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks man, see you there!