PDA

View Full Version : Gym every day when cutting. Yea or No.

LT
02-23-14, 2:07 pm
Hey Bros,

I have just started cutting for the first time. I have a can of Animal Cuts and want to make most out of it.

Do I need to go to the gym or do cardio everyday when cutting?
Also, should I abandon rice completely?
Any other cutting advice?

LT

BB-FLEXPRO
02-23-14, 2:51 pm
Hey Bros,

I have just started cutting for the first time. I have a can of Animal Cuts and want to make most out of it.

Do I need to go to the gym or do cardio everyday when cutting?
Also, should I abandon rice completely?
Any other cutting advice?

LT

Those questions are pretty out of line. Both of your questions depend on a bunch of different factors. You wrote nothing about your history with weightraining, where you are at physically right now etc..
Rice is just another carb source, and again how many carbs and which carbsources to use when cutting depends on our training shedule, your current bodyfat levels, your metabolism, whether your body does process carbs the right way etc.

Swolepez
02-24-14, 2:13 am
Doing cardio depends on where your at right now and if your competing or not. I'm not currently competing so I only do cardio 4-5x a week. When dieting for a show, many bodybuilders perform cardio daily....it really depends on you and your goals and where your at right now

As far as rice, no one can really answer that for you. How does rice personally digest for you? Rice may be the carb of choice for one person while dieting and maybe for someone else; they cant have it due to bloating.

Swolepez
02-24-14, 2:13 am
Doing cardio depends on where your at right now and if your competing or not. I'm not currently competing so I only do cardio 4-5x a week. When dieting for a show, many bodybuilders perform cardio daily....it really depends on you and your goals and where your at right now. There's different methods for different people.

As far as rice, no one can really answer that for you. How does rice personally digest for you? Rice may be the carb of choice for one person while dieting and maybe for someone else; they cant have it due to bloating.

Rex
02-27-14, 9:54 pm
You can do cardio every day with no problem.

Your weight training sessions should not be changed at all in any aspect. What put on the muscle in the first place will also keep it there while cutting...

Wrath
03-17-14, 11:54 am
I train prob 6 days a week and cardio every day when cutting
I don think u need to cut out rice or carbs maybe just lower them
If ur still not getting in shape maybe lower little more or do more cardio
If ur training hard enough and eating clean u should start leaning up as well

RCAF
03-24-14, 1:02 pm
gym every fucking day 7 days a week twice on sunday and boom you are strong in 2 years guaranteed