PDA

View Full Version : sat at the cage /abc

mulisha
03-02-14, 1:21 pm
I would like to say thank you every one I got to work with sat.every year I make new friends but this year was great hredman blondwepon x just to name a few it was such a good time I really hope this becomes a annual thing geting to work the cage means the world to me thank you guys so much all of you

H.Redman
03-02-14, 7:58 pm
I would like to say thank you every one I got to work with sat.every year I make new friends but this year was great hredman blondwepon x just to name a few it was such a good time I really hope this becomes a annual thing geting to work the cage means the world to me thank you guys so much all of you

I agree man. It was a blast and met some great people. Like you said hopefully this becomes an annual thing!

KenMcQueen
03-03-14, 8:52 pm
Grill Line Represent..
Next Year I wanna get a "Animal " Steak brander for the t shirt press area..

mulisha
03-03-14, 9:40 pm
Hahaha lol