PDA

View Full Version : Flexibility classes next to The Cage...

HIGA MONSTER
03-03-14, 11:02 am
Me and Wrath were mind-blown from some of this shit going on...

http://youtu.be/GF_qWuzDQZA

Phil800101
03-03-14, 11:47 am
That shit was insane! Impressive to say the least.

Appollonian
03-03-14, 12:05 pm
Very impressive, and immeasurably better than the shouting from last year.

Phil800101
03-03-14, 12:26 pm
Very impressive, and immeasurably better than the shouting from last year.

Definitely. I give them a lot of credit for having something unique and interesting.

Appollonian
03-03-14, 1:07 pm
Definitely. I give them a lot of credit for having something unique and interesting.

No joke, and just because it's not my particular pursuit doesn't mean I don't have the utmost respect for what they're doing.

P Diesel
03-05-14, 6:16 pm
I'm still hard. I videoed her as well but HIGA put his stupid face in the video

P

HIGA MONSTER
03-05-14, 7:01 pm

P
lmfao

Phil800101
03-05-14, 7:26 pm

P

Isn't that the actual reason why you're still hard?

Rhino
03-05-14, 8:48 pm
The cage rocked again!!! But that was some crazy bendy shit. Animals can do a lot, but I don't think any of us could do that.

deanna7272
03-05-14, 10:38 pm
I was impressed at the simple fact that there are mornings that I can't put my own shoes on without oooohing and oooowing...

naturalguy
03-06-14, 8:39 am

P

Isn't that the actual reason why you're still hard?

lol

Enforcer
03-06-14, 10:29 am
I saw her mooseknuckle about 20 times over the weekend

knotahumanbeing
03-06-14, 2:26 pm
I saw her mooseknuckle about 20 times over the weekend

haha

Theonidus
03-06-14, 3:17 pm
I was standing next to Big Al at the entrance to The Cage and he whispers to me, "I think I love her."

DoubleTapJak
03-06-14, 5:44 pm
I had the most confused boner. Like, the girls in spanks underneath the platform are supposed to turn me on. I get that, I'm at peace with it. But I'm trying to watch Ant deadlift and keep getting distracted by her vulva.

deanna7272
03-06-14, 9:16 pm
I had the most confused boner. Like, the girls in spanks underneath the platform are supposed to turn me on. I get that, I'm at peace with it. But I'm trying to watch Ant deadlift and keep getting distracted by her vulva.

Hahahahahahaaaaa.. You said vulva!!! Between that and moose knuckle .... this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time....lmao

flex-em
03-06-14, 10:35 pm
Hahahahahahaaaaa.. You said vulva!!! Between that and moose knuckle .... this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time....lmao

Hahaha....I love this thread!!

Pale Rider
03-12-14, 10:33 pm
Yah she was giving the cage a run for our money every body kept looking up every time she was around lol

TheVegetarianStrongman
03-12-14, 11:02 pm
What's up Higa man it's FarmstandStrong from instagram (strongman from Boston, met at the Cage). Dude these folks had me so damn torn haha, I wanted to be watching the CAGE but couldn't help but watch them out of shear shock at some of the sh*t they were doing!

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-14, 12:38 am
Yah she was giving the cage a run for our money every body kept looking up every time she was around lol
I thought I saw you throwing some Toonies her way, Kade.

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-14, 12:38 am
What's up Higa man it's FarmstandStrong from instagram (strongman from Boston, met at the Cage). Dude these folks had me so damn torn haha, I wanted to be watching the CAGE but couldn't help but watch them out of shear shock at some of the sh*t they were doing!
I hear you bro...imagine if she was naked!!

smoothballer
03-13-14, 7:41 am
I thought I saw you throwing some Toonies her way, Kade.

Literally busted out laughing out loud in my office at work

P Diesel
03-13-14, 2:41 pm
still :)

P

TheVegetarianStrongman
03-16-14, 3:49 pm
I hear you bro...imagine if she was naked!!

Lol well I may have imagined that haha, even more damn distracting.

"Higa squatting 405 for a million reps, Dan Green deadlifting a small house, Andrey giving the peace sign snuggling with Ed Coan, most epic CAGE to date" to the front of me...

T*tties to the back of me.

Torn. lol