PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Interns!

Razor
03-04-14, 9:31 am
Wanted to get a thread started thanking all you guys that worked the Cage this weekend! You guys did a hell of a job and we definitely had the numbers to account for every little task we needed! This included making sure we were stocked with everything, watching the VIP area, shirt pressing, you name it! You guys had everything covered and i wanted to thank you guys for that. You guys helped make this year's Cage another successful one!

smoothballer
03-04-14, 9:42 am
My man, pleasure to share the workload with ya again this year. All the interns really stepped up and made things run smoothly this year.

Firefist
03-04-14, 9:50 am
It was a great time. Everyone pitched in and made things fun.

D-NUTZ
03-04-14, 10:40 am
You guys did an AWESOME job, as always!

Nix0r
03-04-14, 10:41 am
You guys were champs!

Theonidus
03-04-14, 10:43 am
You guys were champs!

Except for two of you; and you know who you are.

deanna7272
03-04-14, 10:46 am
It was definitely a pleasure to work with such a great group of people!! I can't say enough about how important the teamwork is that goes on behind the scenes and on the front line to make things run so smoothly (or appear to anyway...lol)

We had a great system working the Shop side, with all those big bodies filling such a small space, there were no casualties or bloodshed... That's a score in my book...lol

Thanks again for the opportunity and as always, say the word, I'm in...

DoubleTapJak
03-05-14, 10:43 am
My only ragret is that I worked but one day! Gimme more next year!

freighttraindane
03-05-14, 10:56 am
Thanks for the Opportunity to work this yeara. I had an absolute blast giving back to Animal. I have put in to intern the past few years and was so excited to get teh chance this year. Thnaks to everyone at animal and the head interns!

Blondie Weapon X
03-05-14, 11:24 am
I also want to say thanks for having me as an intern this year. My part was small since I had only the one day off to be around all you Animals!
So very much worth it!!!
Take care and till the next ABC Lift Heavy, Fierce & with purpose every time!!
xo

Theonidus
03-05-14, 11:59 am
My only ragret is that I worked but one day! Gimme more next year!

No regrets? Not even a single letter?

G Diesel
03-05-14, 1:24 pm
Some of the best dudes I know.

Huge respect and many thanks to you guys for all you do to drive The Cage forward.

Peace, G

H.Redman
03-05-14, 2:31 pm

Haha that movie is hilarious! Know what I'm sayin ?

DoubleTapJak
03-06-14, 9:50 am

One actual regret is that Jason and I were getting ABC stuff from his car when the group picture was taken so we weren't in it. That would've been cool.

Firefist
03-06-14, 10:19 am
One actual regret is that Jason and I were getting ABC stuff from his car when the group picture was taken so we weren't in it. That would've been cool.

Always next year brother.

Enforcer
03-06-14, 10:26 am
Much respect goes out to all of the interns who dedicated there time in Columbus to come help us make the Cage/Shop run smoothly all weekend

Animal Rep
03-06-14, 12:00 pm
Thanks to all of you who helped out

Elektra
03-26-14, 10:04 am
I think I owe you guys the biggest thanks of all! You guys were awesome and made the weekend so much easier and more fun.