PDA

View Full Version : New prototype hats on instagram!!

mritter3
03-05-14, 7:53 pm
Those new prototypes on instagram were off the hook...what did everyone else think of them?

Christman
03-05-14, 8:46 pm
Badass, I really liked the black iconic on the grey.

mritter3
03-05-14, 9:04 pm
Badass, I really liked the black iconic on the grey.

Both are killer...would def rock

IceBulkz
03-05-14, 9:22 pm
Bad@$$!!

Bulldozer57
03-05-14, 9:59 pm
Sick hats I want them!

deanna7272
03-05-14, 10:29 pm
They are badass!!! I look like a total dork in them, but I do rep my Animal lids... Will definitely be snatching them p when available!!!

GUNS
03-05-14, 10:36 pm
I hope they release both! They are sick!

papercut
03-05-14, 11:11 pm
I'll leave the same reply I left on the twitter post. Need.

Swolepez
03-05-14, 11:53 pm
I liked the black one with the white "A" and "Animal" on it....but the grey was legit too!

Tiger
03-06-14, 7:20 am
Credit card is ready and waiting...

smoothballer
03-06-14, 7:28 am
Big fan of the Black and Grey. Just when I think I have hit my Animal hat quota for the year, this comes along...

Biggie973
03-06-14, 8:27 am
I like them both. Sale them both!

Brasil
03-06-14, 8:28 am
Man for some reason gray just doesn't appeal to me at first but than it's like wooooah! I would def buy the black right away. The gray I would have to see it a few more times before deciding to buy it. Yellow with the A in black would be f'n sick too!

Appollonian
03-06-14, 8:34 am
These look great! Just a shout from the giant headed though, these style of hats just fit ever so differently than what I would call a more classic baseball cap would fit, and they take some time to break in... maybe an XXL version would be nice ha...

GUNZ
03-06-14, 10:04 am
both are sick!

Razor
03-06-14, 11:24 am
If these do get green lit, i wonder if they will be LE...I hope it's the new regular item.

Universal Rep
03-06-14, 11:30 am
If these do get green lit, i wonder if they will be LE...I hope it's the new regular item.

Dont get too excited... I think this is just Corporate playin with ideas and tryin to gauge interest. FWIW, while I personally think the designs are different for Animal and likely cool to younger folks, not sure the style is wholly "Animal".... My $0.02.

Nix0r
03-06-14, 11:30 am
Those. Are. Sick.

Animal Rep
03-06-14, 12:10 pm
Dont get too excited... I think this is just Corporate playin with ideas and tryin to gauge interest. FWIW, while I personally think the designs are different for Animal and likely cool to younger folks, not sure the style is wholly "Animal".... My $0.02.

Agreed. They look modern and not traditional "Animal"

Razor
03-06-14, 12:17 pm

Hmmm what if you rotate the "A" so it only covers like the left or right side of the front?

Firefist
03-06-14, 12:21 pm

Yeah, I agree with this. Personally, I think they are cool and all, but not really my style.

Honestly, I can't think of any hat I like better than my black flexfit with the small A. The grey comes in a close second.

Simple, not to flashy. My kind of hat.

Universal Rep
03-06-14, 12:26 pm
Yeah, I agree with this. Personally, I think they are cool and all, but not really my style.

Honestly, I can't think of any hat I like better than my black flexfit with the small A. The grey comes in a close second.

I think this design would actually work better for Universal with the big red man...

Razor
03-06-14, 12:28 pm
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/hat_zps856dfee0.png

Animal Rep
03-06-14, 12:55 pm

To me Animal is gritty, the hats look cool but Animal has never been about being part of the fashion trends

Razor
03-06-14, 12:58 pm
To me Animal is gritty, the hats look cool but Animal has never been about being part of the fashion trends

This is true. I honestly thought Animal was trying to expand on something. But i also see your reasoning!

Universal Rep
03-06-14, 1:00 pm

x2. Animal aint about trends or fashion or style. Its got a real blue collar thing goin...

Firefist
03-06-14, 1:54 pm

My sentiments exactly. The hat is cool and all, its just not for me.

Never got into wearing to much flashy stuff. Don't have jordans, true religion or that type of stuff.

Timberland boots, iconic, flannel, levis and an Animal skullie or flex fit is my usual attire.

mritter3
03-06-14, 5:22 pm
Big fan of the Black and Grey. Just when I think I have hit my Animal hat quota for the year, this comes along...

I feel ya on that baller!!

mritter3
03-06-14, 5:23 pm
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/hat_zps856dfee0.png

Nice!!!

Alpha Bench
03-06-14, 6:34 pm
Those look sharp

papercut
03-06-14, 9:08 pm
These hats (including that one Razor posted) are my style. Let me beta test em. Haha

Brasil
03-07-14, 3:56 pm
This is true. I honestly thought Animal was trying to expand on something. But i also see your reasoning!
Me too when I saw the word prototype, the first thought that came to my head was "holy shit they are going to extend the Animal line in store!"

These hats (including that one Razor posted) are my style. Let me beta test em. Haha
YEP! I would beta test the hell out of them. DAILY!

G Diesel
03-07-14, 5:36 pm

Never got into wearing to much flashy stuff. Don't have jordans, true religion or that type of stuff.

Timberland boots, iconic, flannel, levis and an Animal skullie or flex fit is my usual attire.

I saw that Carhartt with the Afghan scarf. This kid does gritty chic.

Personally, I don't see the big logo as too audacious or over the top, so it doesn't really bother me. However, I do think Animal should be understated.

Peace, G

JHOORNSTRA
03-07-14, 6:46 pm
seriously badass...

naturalguy
03-08-14, 8:45 am

I am with you, I never had a pair of Jordans, I am more about function than fashion

Bruiser
03-08-14, 8:57 am
The white on black is cool, but the black on grey would look better white on grey so it pops.

optimusgonzo
03-08-14, 9:25 am
the all black murdered out version is the 1 I want!