PDA

View Full Version : Jersey ABC: Thursday 3/20/14 @ 6:30pm

naturalguy
03-07-14, 2:17 pm
We may have Wrath in town here in New Jersey the week of March 17th. IF we have a Special Jersey ABC with him, which night works best for you guys attending? It will be in a Central New Jersey gym and after work, starting after 6:30pm. Please vote in the poll but only if you might attend. Thanks.

Confirmed at Thu so that Evan "Ox" Centopani could also make it down...

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/OxABCFlyer_zpsefd49f3f.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/OxABCFlyer_zpsefd49f3f.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
03-07-14, 2:28 pm
We may have Wrath in town here in New Jersey the week of March 17th. IF we have a Special Jersey ABC with him, which night works best for you guys attending? It will be in a Central New Jersey gym and after work, starting after 6:30pm. Please vote in the poll but only if you might attend. Thanks.

Nice... Last time it wuz with Malanichev at Skibas, now the focus is back on bodybuildin with Wrath...

G Diesel
03-07-14, 2:31 pm
If my brother Raw McGraw is in the mix, I'm there.

Might have a hardcore spot lined up for that week.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
03-07-14, 2:32 pm
If my brother Raw McGraw is in the mix, I'm there.

Might have a hardcore spot lined up for that week.

Peace, G

Ton of great choices in Jersey, eh?

G Diesel
03-07-14, 2:39 pm
Ton of great choices in Jersey, eh?

Some of the best in the country, no doubt.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
03-07-14, 2:54 pm
Nice!! Last time frank was in jersey, he ate a whole cake in Wegmans as we walked around browsing for other food.

Universal Rep
03-07-14, 3:15 pm
Nice!! Last time frank was in jersey, he ate a whole cake in Wegmans as we walked around browsing for other food.

Haha, sounds about rite. U down for the ABC?

Brasil
03-07-14, 3:48 pm
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I just saw this on instagram! I had to come in and vote. I do not care what day it is as long as it's not a Monday or Friday. I WILL BE THERE! My favorite bodybuilder! I cannot miss this. I will not miss this! Wish it was at Diamond's but idk really. I will be the first one there waiting. With my Animal shirt on, my other animal shirt and my animal banner for him to sign.

ok i'm stop typing now. Starting to sound like a girl now lol.

Universal Rep
03-07-14, 3:56 pm
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I just saw this on instagram! I had to come in and vote. I do not care what day it is as long as it's not a Monday or Friday. I WILL BE THERE! My favorite bodybuilder! I cannot miss this. I will not miss this! Wish it was at Diamond's but idk really. I will be the first one there waiting. With my Animal shirt on, my other animal shirt and my animal banner for him to sign.

ok i'm stop typing now. Starting to sound like a girl now lol.

U gonna miss I bet, haha.

Brasil
03-07-14, 4:06 pm
U gonna miss I bet, haha.

There is NO WAY in hell that I'm going to miss it! The first thing I did back in December when I came back from boot camp was buy a car with the money I made while there. I will never miss another ABC, seminar or event that Animal does in Jersey ever again. I'm telling you I'm leave the house 2 hours earlier just in case of traffic and I'm be the first one there.

J.Halladay
03-07-14, 5:21 pm
will do what i can to make this one whenever it is. Weeknights are hard, but might take a half day just for this one..

zodiac138
03-07-14, 8:15 pm
This would be epic

pkilcarr
03-07-14, 8:24 pm
Im definitely a fan of Wrath and would love the opportunity to meet him. Will try my best to make it out

Biggie973
03-08-14, 7:59 pm
I'll be there. Just name the date. Ready to train with the Wrath

Enforcer
03-10-14, 12:49 pm
Been in contact with G since the Arnold about this one. Wed. the 19th works best for me, I can do Tues the 18th but I would be late due to working day shift

Universal Rep
03-11-14, 8:57 am
Welp, tentative word is, its gonna be held next Thursday after work and it will have both Wrath and Ox (fresh from his trip to Australia) in attendance, with a Q/A session and the ABC. Stay tuned for confirmation...

Razor
03-11-14, 8:58 am
Seriously got to get out to Jersey soon.

Universal Rep
03-11-14, 1:32 pm
Seriously got to get out to Jersey soon.

Next week...

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/WrathABCFlyer_zpseefa3172.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/WrathABCFlyer_zpseefa3172.jpg.html)

Animal Rep
03-11-14, 2:08 pm
Epic event with both Wrath & Ox in the house

Brasil
03-11-14, 2:45 pm
Welp, tentative word is, its gonna be held next Thursday after work and it will have both Wrath and Ox (fresh from his trip to Australia) in attendance, with a Q/A session and the ABC. Stay tuned for confirmation...

HOLY CRAP! Both Ox and Wrath! I met Ox last year super nice guy. But Wrath is the guy I been wanting to meet for years now. Must now giggle like a little school girl when I see him in 9 days! Just looked up the gym, about 40mins from me. I must now find the fastest way to get there at 17:00 and not be late. Not every day that you get to meet one of your idols.

Enforcer
03-11-14, 4:58 pm
You know I am going to be there. This is my home gym can't wait for this ABC. Both raw McGraw and Evan will be in the house. It is going to be epic

Biggie973
03-12-14, 8:10 am
This is gonna be an awesome event & I can't wait!!!

callme47
03-13-14, 9:47 am
Wish this was on a weekend it sounds like it's going to be an amazing event enjoy all those who are attending.

Universal Rep
03-13-14, 10:49 am
Wish this was on a weekend it sounds like it's going to be an amazing event enjoy all those who are attending.

The two athletes arent around on the weekends... So it has to be during the week.

Universal Rep
03-17-14, 11:33 am
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The event will only have Ox as the special guest.

Brasil
03-17-14, 8:03 pm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!???? No more Frank???

Enforcer
03-17-14, 8:37 pm

And the Enforcer... lol... oh wait I'm no where near ox's level..lol

naturalguy
03-18-14, 9:23 am
And the Enforcer... lol... oh wait I'm no where near ox's level..lol

It's almost like having Branch & Ox there at the same time

nicklepore
03-18-14, 12:02 pm
Deff going to this, looking forward to training at this gym and the Q&A

Biggie973
03-18-14, 12:20 pm

If you're coming from NYC, it's pretty easy to get to World Gym

Enforcer
03-20-14, 4:22 pm
Couple hours away, hope to see many of you there

G Diesel
03-21-14, 8:52 am
Amazing gym. Very cool that they partnered with us on the ABC.

Ev's Q&A was phenomenal. Very in-depth and enlightening.

Peace, G