PDA

View Full Version : "The Process" with Ox

kingdinz
03-10-14, 7:39 pm
Just watched the trailer to The Process with OX and can't wait for the full video to release. Trailer is awesome.'i always enjoy watching OX videos, he is always insightful and personality just shines. Just a down to earth no BS athlete. Keep cranking out these videos!!

smoothballer
03-11-14, 7:23 am
Should Be Epic

Biggie973
03-11-14, 8:11 am
Good trailer & can't wait for the rest of this video & other videos to come out.

naturalguy
03-11-14, 8:15 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud4fP7AwN_U

Universal Rep
03-11-14, 8:56 am
Good trailer & can't wait for the rest of this video & other videos to come out.

Ton of projects in the pipeline for Animal... Gonna be a lot of great content in the next few months for sure for both powerliftin and bodybuilding.

Alpha Bench
03-11-14, 10:30 am
Ton of projects in the pipeline for Animal... Gonna be a lot of great content in the next few months for sure for both powerliftin and bodybuilding.

That is awesome I am excited to see this, and what is coming

kingdinz
03-11-14, 2:12 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud4fP7AwN_U

Wish I was able to make the trip out next Thursday from Central PA. If there is anyone heading that way that I can hitch a ride let me know! Would love to make it out to this. Either way I will be attending more this summer for sure in Allentown.

Brasil
03-11-14, 2:40 pm
Cannot wait!

AJ Roberts
03-11-14, 3:47 pm
Always enjoy watching Evans videos. He always speaks from the heart and doesn't hide anything from the cameras.

Pale Rider
03-12-14, 8:53 pm
trailer looks awesome

Universal Rep
03-13-14, 10:50 am
trailer looks awesome

This one is good too...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gi5VpdrBN0

kingdinz
03-14-14, 9:11 pm
This one is good too...

I don't know how, but I could see this video of this year's Cage better than last year. Can't wait!

Dman
03-18-14, 3:30 am
Always enjoy watching Evans videos. He always speaks from the heart and doesn't hide anything from the cameras.

Agree here Ox is always a breathe of fresh air to watch is on point and real with everything he says.

Animal Rep
03-18-14, 2:28 pm
Part I:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncPb8PKBw8

kingdinz
03-18-14, 4:12 pm
Great part one. I recently purchased a rice cooker and agree with Evan in that it gives it a better texture/taste. Like always so real! "Woke up, took a dump." How many parts is this going to be?

Shaggy6386
03-18-14, 10:38 pm
Just watched part one earlier today. It seems Evan is becoming my favorite bodybuilder more with each and every video.

Sterlinq
03-19-14, 8:09 am
Really excited about the rest of this series. Easily one of my favorites in the business & I always feel motivated after watching.

Cronus
03-19-14, 8:30 am
Excellent vid. Glad it's finally unleashed. Ox does no wrong with his prep tips. Always much to learn...

However, out of all the vids Animal has released, this is the only one that I wish was in color. The food prep is the main reason i'd like to check out what is what in detail, how the condition of the meats are, etc.
The kale, parsley - it looked like a tray of dirt to me.

Keep the training and other scenes in b&w, but the kitchen scenes would have been more appealing in color.
That's all.

AJ Roberts
03-19-14, 3:53 pm
SICK!

Animal Rep
03-20-14, 10:52 am
Much more detail about The Process here:

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=667

Enforcer
03-20-14, 3:48 pm
Evan is very wise when it comes to his nutrition. Every young bodybuilder should pay attention to what he is saying

Shaggy6386
03-20-14, 4:27 pm
Evan is very wise when it comes to his nutrition. Every young bodybuilder should pay attention to what he is saying

Funny you mention that, I actually just bought some beets today to try the shredded beets and carrots salad that I saw him make on MD's YouTube channel.

Pale Rider
03-25-14, 8:25 am
Great video

Animal Rep
03-25-14, 12:56 pm
Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8slDjUQAIE

Animal Rep
04-01-14, 3:48 pm
Part 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vspm9sGW-7I

Ox
04-02-14, 1:18 pm
Funny you mention that, I actually just bought some beets today to try the shredded beets and carrots salad that I saw him make on MD's YouTube channel.

Did you make the salad yet? Any good? Curious to hear what you thought of it.

Ox
04-02-14, 1:23 pm
Great part one. I recently purchased a rice cooker and agree with Evan in that it gives it a better texture/taste. Like always so real! "Woke up, took a dump." How many parts is this going to be?

The rice cooker is one of the best purchases I've ever made. The rice comes out WAY better and it's ready when I wake up in the morning. Now all I need is a something like that for the rest of my food.

Lethall105
04-02-14, 1:26 pm
The rice cooker is one of the best purchases I've ever made. The rice comes out WAY better and it's ready when I wake up in the morning. Now all I need is a something like that for the rest of my food.

Try getting a crock pot Ox! Can cook some great tender chicken in bulk in one of those :)

Ox
04-02-14, 1:26 pm
Should Be Epic

On a scale of epicness with 1 being like watching paint dry and 10 being the epic equivalanet of driving around in a 91 Trans Am with t-tops and side mounted lazer beam artillery and gull wing doors), how do you rate this series?

Ox
04-02-14, 1:27 pm
Try getting a crock pot Ox! Can cook some great tender chicken in bulk in one of those :)

True. But I've been there and ate that. And it reminded me of canned meat.

Ox
04-02-14, 1:30 pm
This one is good too...

If Braveheart and Dorian Yate's Blood and Guts had a child it might look something like this. Epic no doubt.

Ox
04-02-14, 1:31 pm
The kale, parsley - it looked like a tray of dirt to me.

Keep the training and other scenes in b&w, but the kitchen scenes would have been more appealing in color.
That's all.

That's ironic because it tastes similar!

kingdinz
04-02-14, 6:20 pm
Loved all three parts. Ox is a one of the best and is just real. He puts things in perspective and gives advice for any level athlete/bodybuilder.

Animal Rep
04-15-14, 3:34 pm
Part 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pM_Hh0wjCM

GUNZ
04-15-14, 4:15 pm
Much respect to Evan, I watched all the vids in this series!!

Shaggy6386
04-16-14, 8:09 pm
Did you make the salad yet? Any good? Curious to hear what you thought of it.

It is definitely good...when I get it right. If the right amount of vinegar(s) is used to compliment the sweetness it's really good, but sometimes I use too much. Plus I'm a little clumsy with the grater and my fingers have paid dearly for it.

But yeah, very good salad that I eat on almost a daily basis now. Thanks Ox!

kingdinz
04-18-14, 8:46 pm
All 4 videos were great! Great production and OX is just the man. Can't wait until May 24th to meet him at DLB's Flag Nor Fail camp. Was lucky enough to grab a ticket.

Cronus
04-19-14, 2:52 am
Saw all 4 vids of this series - Amazing from beginning to end.
Easily could have been 20 chapters and I'm sure there will still be something for me to learn/admire .
. .and kuddos to who decided to use that intense song during your performance! A clear testament of how important a song is for ones posing routine.
You can tell there was some good amount of time spent in what poses to bust out during the more intense notes of the track.
Engaging and leaving one with chills.
Absolutely killer.

Swolepez
04-20-14, 9:45 pm
Evan is one of those guys that you find yourself rooting for. I can't wait to see him get to the top, he will be there someday.

Pale Rider
04-27-14, 9:53 pm
awesome video