PDA

View Full Version : Deadlift

Big chad96
03-11-14, 9:03 am
Almost pulled 545 yesterday on deadlifts. Mom says I'm too young to be trying to keep up with you guys but I'll put up a fight and show her that I can do this

BOSS
03-11-14, 10:09 am
Almost pulled 545 yesterday on deadlifts. Mom says I'm too young to be trying to keep up with you guys but I'll put up a fight and show her that I can do this

Keep going man!

Pale Rider
03-12-14, 10:39 pm

awesome man good job

Maccabee
03-13-14, 5:09 pm
It's a lot of fun getting reactions from family, especially my mom. Every time I told her I hit a PR she would go nuts haha. I would tell her I pulled 500 lbs and she would be amazed. Then I tell her Benedikt Magnusson pulled 1,015 lbs and she lost it haha.

Cellardweller
03-13-14, 7:07 pm

Tell your mom I'm trying to keep up with you LOL. You'll have that 545. Keep after it.

Big chad96
03-20-14, 11:06 am
Tell your mom I'm trying to keep up with you LOL. You'll have that 545. Keep after it.

Thank you man! I'll keep working at it

HIGA MONSTER
03-25-14, 11:27 am
It's a lot of fun getting reactions from family, especially my mom. Every time I told her I hit a PR she would go nuts haha. I would tell her I pulled 500 lbs and she would be amazed. Then I tell her Benedikt Magnusson pulled 1,015 lbs and she lost it haha.
LOL, thats awesome bro.

keep after it and train hard and smart!

Jay Nera
03-28-14, 11:19 pm
Theres a saying that you should tell your momma!!

"How do you expect to run with the wolves at night if you spend all day stuntin with the puppies?"

Let the puppies stunt…"aim for the sky cock the shit then shoot"

Hunger for Glory
04-09-14, 11:48 am
Theres a saying that you should tell your momma!!

"How do you expect to run with the wolves at night if you spend all day stuntin with the puppies?"

Let the puppies stunt…"aim for the sky cock the shit then shoot"

Damn, fucking awesome...I´m older than you and still far from those numbers, but i´m trying to break at least 1 of my PR weekly.Keep it up bro!!