PDA

View Full Version : The CAGE & "On The Other Side" vid...

Universal Rep
03-12-14, 1:28 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=663

smoothballer
03-12-14, 2:40 pm
Sick Video. Can't wait for the full thing

Universal Rep
03-12-14, 2:41 pm
Sick Video. Can't wait for the full thing

"On The Other Side" is just one of two feature documentaries around the CAGE that'll be comin in the future...

Brasil
03-12-14, 2:51 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=663

"On The Other Side" is just one of two feature documentaries around the CAGE that'll be comin in the future...

Just saw the teaser on facebook. So sick. Cannot wait for the whole video. One of 2 feature documentaries? Oh man... So much good stuff to look forward to! Will you guys be posting the video of the Andrey seminar that happened last month? I saw your usual cameraman filming and G Diesel filming as well.

Universal Rep
03-12-14, 3:01 pm
Just saw the teaser on facebook. So sick. Cannot wait for the whole video. One of 2 feature documentaries? Oh man... So much good stuff to look forward to! Will you guys be posting the video of the Andrey seminar that happened last month? I saw your usual cameraman filming and G Diesel filming as well.

Yup... Believe thats on the list of vids to go live. The ABC next week will also go up, but of course, ur goin to that, eh?

Brasil
03-12-14, 5:58 pm
Yup... Believe thats on the list of vids to go live. The ABC next week will also go up, but of course, ur goin to that, eh?

I told you I'm not going to miss the chance to meet Frank! I already got both Animal shirt and banner separated to take it with me so I can get them autographed =D.

Pale Rider
03-12-14, 8:51 pm
Great video cant wait to see the rest! I've watch a lot of the older videos from past years and it was awesome to get to be a part of it this year.

GUNZ
03-12-14, 10:18 pm
Can't wait for full vid! so sick

TheVegetarianStrongman
03-12-14, 10:26 pm
Looking forward to the full vid bigtime! Awesome!

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-14, 12:44 am
So sick!

I felt like I was back in the Cage watching that teaser.

GunRock
03-13-14, 6:14 am
Are we ever going to get the option to order documentaries like Journey To Capo through The Shop? I've already got Journey To Capo because I attended the National ABC but I'd like to be able to order a replacement if my copy screws the pooch. I'd definitely like to get more video from Animal besides the Animal Training videos featuring Wrath.

freighttraindane
03-13-14, 9:50 am
So sick, teaser gave me chills! Can't wiat for the full vid. Sad I missed out on the Journey to Capo vid at the Cage, somehow I forgot to get one.

Alpha Bench
03-13-14, 10:14 am
The full vid is going to be awesome

Universal Rep
03-13-14, 10:47 am
Are we ever going to get the option to order documentaries like Journey To Capo through The Shop? I've already got Journey To Capo because I attended the National ABC but I'd like to be able to order a replacement if my copy screws the pooch. I'd definitely like to get more video from Animal besides the Animal Training videos featuring Wrath.

Sumthin like this, ya shouldnt have to pay for. Im sure sumthin will come up where ya can get it. After all, they were given em away in The CAGE for free...

JHOORNSTRA
03-13-14, 1:19 pm
Badass

Enforcer
03-14-14, 5:57 pm
If the teaser gets you jacked up, I cant wait for the finished product