PDA

View Full Version : Cage 2015

TheVegetarianStrongman
03-12-14, 10:21 pm
I know I haven't posted all that much here on the forums but I've been communicating with the awesome mods you have running your instagram account regularly, just so you don't think I'm some crazy new guy offering to help haha, but next year I was thinking of heading to Columbus a few days early so I could be a volunteer helping set up the CAGE for the expo, wondering who I could talk to about that...

Ready, willing, able and more than happy to help set up, big supporter of the CAGE and the inspiration it provides to the masses, just point me in the right direction of who to reach out to and I will!!

Thanks guys!

Justin

BANE
03-13-14, 1:09 pm
I agree! I'll be coming home from my deployment in Afghanistan. Love to be apart of the team effort and do anything to help out.

I know I haven't posted all that much here on the forums but I've been communicating with the awesome mods you have running your instagram account regularly, just so you don't think I'm some crazy new guy offering to help haha, but next year I was thinking of heading to Columbus a few days early so I could be a volunteer helping set up the CAGE for the expo, wondering who I could talk to about that...

Ready, willing, able and more than happy to help set up, big supporter of the CAGE and the inspiration it provides to the masses, just point me in the right direction of who to reach out to and I will!!

Thanks guys!

Justin