PDA

View Full Version : Back to gym after 2 months!

100jan
03-27-14, 7:21 pm
Hey guys. I was out from the gym for about 2 months with serious sinus inflammation. I was treated heavily with antibiotics and other medicine. Lost all my gains and strength. Feeling really weak. Planing to go back to track but it's really hard. Any tip, advice or some testimonial from someone who was in the same boat will be really welcomed... Thanks!

jeff00z28
03-29-14, 9:01 pm
Hey guys. I was out from the gym for about 2 months with serious sinus inflammation. I was treated heavily with antibiotics and other medicine. Lost all my gains and strength. Feeling really weak. Planing to go back to track but it's really hard. Any tip, advice or some testimonial from someone who was in the same boat will be really welcomed... Thanks!

Take it easy when starting back up and ease back into it. Start out w/ 1 exercise per small bodypart, 2 for larger. Slowly add volume and then increase weight after you can get thru entire workouts successfully.

No need to take it as easy on diet imo. Eat as much clean food as possible, and you will eventually be able to eat as much as before.

You will bounce back fast , i have had similar things happen to me over the years (swine flu, travel for work, etc)

100jan
03-30-14, 3:24 pm
Take it easy when starting back up and ease back into it. Start out w/ 1 exercise per small bodypart, 2 for larger. Slowly add volume and then increase weight after you can get thru entire workouts successfully.

No need to take it as easy on diet imo. Eat as much clean food as possible, and you will eventually be able to eat as much as before.

You will bounce back fast , i have had similar things happen to me over the years (swine flu, travel for work, etc)

Thanks for the advice brother! I'm starting from tomorrow with light workout just to rush the blood through my body. Gotta admit I was missing the gym... Wish me luck!