PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in London

Firefist
04-01-14, 11:11 am
Whats up fellas. Gonna be in the UK from mid may to mid june and gonna be spending a lot of time (weekdays) in London. Was seein if any gents wanted to meet up and sling some weight. Not gonna have a car, but I'm pretty familiar with the tube and I don't mind traveling a little out of the way to train with good folks.

G Diesel
04-01-14, 11:22 am
Whats up fellas. Gonna be in the UK from mid may to mid june and gonna be spending a lot of time (weekdays) in London. Was seein if any gents wanted to meet up and sling some weight. Not gonna have a car, but I'm pretty familiar with the tube and I don't mind traveling a little out of the way to train with good folks.

Many good bros and good gyms in the UK. Love it over there.

Gotta train with my boys Sprint and SDR while you're there.

Peace, G

Firefist
04-01-14, 11:33 am
For sure homie. Thirdeye and sanga from way back hooked me up with muscleworks the last time I was there. I definitely got love for my UK brothers.

G Diesel
04-01-14, 11:43 am
For sure homie. Thirdeye and sanga from way back hooked me up with muscleworks the last time I was there. I definitely got love for my UK brothers.

Sanga and Thirdeye are good people. Miss those guys. And hell yeah, Muscleworks is an AMAZING gym. Super hardcore spot.

Peace, G

SDR
04-02-14, 8:29 pm

Glad I caught this.....shoot me a PM bro....ill be on holiday but come back Mid May myself.

Firefist
04-02-14, 10:31 pm
Glad I caught this.....shoot me a PM bro....ill be on holiday but come back Mid May myself.

Awesome, will definitely be doing that.

Firefist
04-03-14, 2:17 pm

Your PM box is full brotherman.

SDR
04-03-14, 7:01 pm
Your PM box is full brotherman.

My bad, let me clear it out....

World Eater
04-04-14, 7:42 am
Not making any promises but I hope to be in London in early June, around the 7th... Will hit you up if that happens!

Firefist
04-04-14, 6:05 pm
Not making any promises but I hope to be in London in early June, around the 7th... Will hit you up if that happens!

Awesome to hear brother. That would be very cool.

SDR
05-12-14, 4:08 pm
Any Londoners wanna do a little ABC? Muscleworks?

drop me a PM.

Firefist
05-12-14, 11:18 pm
you know im in and ill have +1

SDR
05-13-14, 12:43 pm
you know im in and ill have +1

for sure - keep in touch via FB - a little easier to track.

Any one else , dont be shy...lol

Lethall105
05-13-14, 1:28 pm
I will be down for coming down from Newcastle if I can manage to not land a work shift on the day! Will keep you posted nearer to the time