PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: LE Animal Grey FlexFit Cap

J-Dawg
04-08-14, 12:10 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/store/images/large/445.jpg

First seen on the heads of the Animal Crew at The Cage 2014, this understated grey FlexFit Animal cap features the small Animal logo, in the signature bottom right position on the front, with "Animal" scrawled across the center back. Coming or going, training or relaxing, this limited edition grey Animal cap fits the bill. It is available in both S/M and L/XL sizes.

LE Animal Grey FlexFit Cap: http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=445

G Diesel
04-08-14, 12:24 pm
Gotta love the grey FlexFit. Very Animal in its understatedness. I dig it.

Peace, G

Appollonian
04-08-14, 12:39 pm
Fantastic, this was the hat my wife wanted but we couldn't get (too late), and she's not a hat person. Thank you, Animal.

naturalguy
04-08-14, 12:53 pm
Lots of people asked for this hat, glad to see it widely available

DoubleTapJak
04-08-14, 1:29 pm
I know what I'm doing with my next paycheck! Just a head's up to all, these seem to run a little on the small side. Most hats I'm a medium in and had to go with the L/XL for this. We sold out of them at the Cage very quickly.

Firefist
04-08-14, 1:36 pm
One of the best Animal has done in my eyes.

TheVegetarianStrongman
04-08-14, 3:25 pm
I'm 6'5" 315lb with a large frame but sadly I have the head of an infant. When I went to The CAGE this year I was sad at first to see the hats were mostly gone, but then when I got to the man who stood between my baby-mellon and these beautiful gray hats he said "sorry man, just have a few small/medium left". YES I shouted with glee as he stood there confused. He handed me the hat, I put it on my head, lifts went up by 10% sex appeal by 20% and I gladly handed over the best money I've spent on a hat to date (well aside from the yellow hat I grabbed the year before)!

Awesome lids, gents, thank you as always for producing an amazing product!

rocky36
04-08-14, 9:39 pm
finally!! thank you!
On a side note, are the desert tan shirts going to be available anytime soon in xl? or even 2xl.. i went ahead and got a large even though im going to have to cut the sleeves out... but if the bigger sizes are coming back i will be getting one as well!

papercut
04-08-14, 11:50 pm
just got my Universal hat from the O last week. lucky enough to catch this before all the social media posts were made this morning so I've got this one coming too. now it'll be a coin toss on which hat to wear everyday.

N. Motta
04-09-14, 12:03 am
Thanks to whomever may be responsible, J-Dawg, NG, others; for making our voices heard and getting this cap available again.

Razor
04-09-14, 9:08 am
One of the best and from what we saw at the Cage, definitely one of my most coveted.

IceBulkz
04-09-14, 11:20 am
Thank you! THANK YOU! *Runs and throws credit card at the screen*

Shosham
04-12-14, 3:43 pm
At last...
Been waiting for it.

Guyzz, how can I know my size if I'm a S/M or a L/XL?

papercut
04-12-14, 11:08 pm
I got my hat in the mail today. I love how neither this one nor the universal hat needed any "break in" time. They just fit perfectly to my head. All of my other fitted hats take a little break in to get em to shape to my head. I also like how thus hat says animal across the back.

Shosham
04-13-14, 9:14 am
What size did you get?
What size are you normally?

Biggie973
04-13-14, 1:51 pm
I got the hat & I love it!!!

papercut
04-13-14, 9:17 pm
What size did you get?
What size are you normally?
In new era fitted hats I wear 7 3/8 I ordered L/XL for these and they fit perfectly

Shosham
04-14-14, 3:53 am
Great...

I got mine today S/M & it fits just right

WOW... Love it

Shosham
04-14-14, 3:56 am
In new era fitted hats I wear 7 3/8 I ordered L/XL for these and they fit perfectly

How do you measure the 7 3/8 size & relate it to the S, M, L, XL sizing?

ironfreak1988
04-14-14, 4:18 pm
Much appreciated guys. My wife and I had planned on coming to the Arnold this year and were unable to do so due to financial issues. I was bummed but then when I saw what kind of LE gear I missed I was triple bummed lol. But I was able to put my vote in that you would bring the grey flex fit in to the shop and you came through. My favorite LE hat for sure and my brother will be getting one for his bday next weekend... he will be stoked! Thanks again guys...

N. Motta
04-14-14, 5:05 pm
How do you measure the 7 3/8 size & relate it to the S, M, L, XL sizing?

There is only S/M and L/XL.

You're in with us jug heads. Get the L/XL.

G Diesel
04-15-14, 9:32 am
There is only S/M and L/XL.

You're in with us jug heads. Get the L/XL.

Agreed. I'm 7 5/8 and come from the land of the big domes. L/XL on the FlexFit for me too.

Peace, G

N. Motta
04-17-14, 11:34 pm
Yay yay!

Got my dome pieces in the mail today. Thanks corporate.