PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Animals

mountaindogsix
04-14-14, 10:30 am
I'd like to start a chapter in San Antonio. I've got several folks that are on FT Sam Houston that would like to get this going. We have a possible first event that's being held on FT Sam on 17 May. They'll be hosting a strongman contest. I'll provide more info if and when we can get this launched.

mountaindogsix
04-17-14, 2:25 pm
Looks like we're going to get some interest from some new members we train with so I'm bumping this for them.

garysnider
04-23-14, 3:35 pm
Looks like we're going to get some interest from some new members we train with so I'm bumping this for them.

I'm one of those guys.

mountaindogsix
04-23-14, 4:07 pm
Good to go. gar. Travis and the rest should be getting on and we have Heavy Metal Gym on board to host any events we want so this thing should take off.

Jrkorte
04-24-14, 4:56 pm
Im interested in this happening too! lets open up San Antonio.

mountaindogsix
04-24-14, 5:50 pm
That's two....I hope the other guys get their accounts through.

TSolari
04-28-14, 5:15 pm
I'd like to start a chapter in San Antonio. I've got several folks that are on FT Sam Houston that would like to get this going. We have a possible first event that's being held on FT Sam on 17 May. They'll be hosting a strongman contest. I'll provide more info if and when we can get this launched.

I want to get this thing started!!!

Universal Rep
05-07-14, 11:41 am
Lets get this show on the road fellas... you got interested lifters and a gym?

mountaindogsix
05-07-14, 2:30 pm
We have about 7 or 8 folks and a gym. The Gym owner is waiting to get cleared in the system here to post. Its a brand new gym in San Antonio called Heavy Metal and was featured on Elite FTS. We have an event being held on May 17th on FT Sam Houston. They're holding their second annual strongman contest. I'd like to try and get some stuff for our participants...get a banner signed for the cage etc. Let me know if we can do anything at this point. Thanks a lot guys.

dannynb
09-20-14, 2:03 am
All Animals always welcome here. Central Texas Chapter needs some life breathed into it. Let's get a gathering together ASAP!!!!

dannynb
12-09-14, 2:57 pm
Still waiting to get an ABC event here at Metroflex San Marcos....y'all interested???