PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Fairfield NJ

kingdinz
04-18-14, 11:51 am
Hello everyone!

My wife and I are traveling next Friday to Fairfield NJ for a good friends wedding. My wife is in the wedding and we are heading out early to get situated with our baby (my sister is coming to watch her). Anyway I was looking up some gyms that are relatively close. I saw Diamond Gym is only 20 minutes away and Skiba's is roughly just over 30 minutes. I would love to head over to Diamond Gym, but I know the Mrs. won't be to thrilled if I have to drive even 20 minutes. Anyone know of anything within fairfield at least? Thanks for helping me out!

CammaRHINO
04-29-14, 5:27 pm
Hello everyone!

My wife and I are traveling next Friday to Fairfield NJ for a good friends wedding. My wife is in the wedding and we are heading out early to get situated with our baby (my sister is coming to watch her). Anyway I was looking up some gyms that are relatively close. I saw Diamond Gym is only 20 minutes away and Skiba's is roughly just over 30 minutes. I would love to head over to Diamond Gym, but I know the Mrs. won't be to thrilled if I have to drive even 20 minutes. Anyone know of anything within fairfield at least? Thanks for helping me out!

Check out Affinity Fitness. Its on Route 10 should be closer than Diamond by a lot. They have Everything there. It does cater to all crowds but whatever the type in there the training is hard. Dumbbels up to 180 and tons of benches 3 squat racks a power rack and some machines you might not see anywhere else.
50 Route 10 Whippany New Jersey.

Good luck

kingdinz
04-30-14, 10:47 pm
Check out Affinity Fitness. Its on Route 10 should be closer than Diamond by a lot. They have Everything there. It does cater to all crowds but whatever the type in there the training is hard. Dumbbels up to 180 and tons of benches 3 squat racks a power rack and some machines you might not see anywhere else.
50 Route 10 Whippany New Jersey.

Good luck

Thanks for the advice. The wedding was this past weekend, I hit up 360 fitness. Was a nice gym with a lot of Hammer stuff. Got the job done. I missed out though on Sunday the Delaware ABC, wish I was able to make it.