PDA

View Full Version : 700 Pound deadlift

Nathan Brandhorst
04-21-14, 5:55 pm
I hit my goal of a 700lbs deadlift at 20 years old. We will see what my final number at 20 will be since I still have 6 months tell I am 21.
220 bodyweight during this lift.

Nathan Brandhorst
04-21-14, 9:15 pm
I hit my goal of a 700lbs deadlift at 20 years old. We will see what my final number at 20 will be since I still have 6 months tell I am 21.
220 bodyweight during this lift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkHD-emA_yc

brentwillisbgw
04-21-14, 10:50 pm
Very smooth! How long have you been pulling with that belt position? I've gone back and forth with my belt placement over the years and still can't make up my mind lol.

Nathan Brandhorst
04-21-14, 11:44 pm
Very smooth! How long have you been pulling with that belt position? I've gone back and forth with my belt placement over the years and still can't make up my mind lol.

I just started that at the beginning of 2014 it seemed like I gained another 20 pounds out of the deal. I like it right below my chest angled down so it hugs my ribs very tightly. I believe that this position keeps from rounding my back and being able to use all of my hips, glutes, and hamstrings in the pull. Only problem is that is is very hard to breath.

brentwillisbgw
04-22-14, 9:24 pm
I just started that at the beginning of 2014 it seemed like I gained another 20 pounds out of the deal. I like it right below my chest angled down so it hugs my ribs very tightly. I believe that this position keeps from rounding my back and being able to use all of my hips, glutes, and hamstrings in the pull. Only problem is that is is very hard to breath.

Hmmm, I'll play around with it some more and see how I feel. Thanks for the response man.