PDA

View Full Version : Need help with timing and staggering my stack

bbeck1369
04-24-14, 6:35 pm
I now personally own Animal Pak, Omega, Cuts, M-stack, Pump, Nitro, PM and about to use my last pack of the new Stak2(Should i get more or can i substistute with cellucor extreme p6 black and red cause I have some laying around. I work 9pm-6pm Mon-Sat moving/delivering furniture but I also do my best to get to the gym everynight for some sort of workout around an hour long. Sometimes I weight lift for 30mins then treadmill 30mins. Or use the full hour on one or the other. My point for saying this is because I dont want to waste my supps. Are there certain packs I should leave out when doing some or all cardio? And any help with timing/dosing with these multiple supps is greatly appreciated!!

naturalguy
04-27-14, 9:04 am
First off I see you are taking M-Stak and Cuts. What is your main goal right now cutting or bulking?

bbeck1369
04-27-14, 11:29 am
First off I see you are taking M-Stak and Cuts. What is your main goal right now cutting or bulking?

I'm taking the cuts to help get rid of the stomach flab but I take the M-Stak to maintain my size.

zasker
05-24-14, 1:30 pm
I now personally own Animal Pak, Omega, Cuts, M-stack, Pump, Nitro, PM and about to use my last pack of the new Stak2(Should i get more or can i substistute with cellucor extreme p6 black and red cause I have some laying around. I work 9pm-6pm Mon-Sat moving/delivering furniture but I also do my best to get to the gym everynight for some sort of workout around an hour long. Sometimes I weight lift for 30mins then treadmill 30mins. Or use the full hour on one or the other. My point for saying this is because I dont want to waste my supps. Are there certain packs I should leave out when doing some or all cardio? And any help with timing/dosing with these multiple supps is greatly appreciated!!

well in my opinion i would keep pak, omega and pump and nitro.

but personally in my opinion, aside from the ones ive mentioned i wouldnt buy any more supps until a solid routine is in place. im not saying this to be a jerk, but in my own experience if the routine has flaws in the the supps are pretty much going down the drain.

once you know what your routine is you can amend your supplementation and diet to credit it, but assuming you use the four i mentioned this is how id stagger them.

pak - breakfast
omega - lunch
pump - pre workout
nitro - post workout plus any other time during the day that you require it

since nitro is a bcaa its a good thing to chuck down inbetween a meal.

J-Dawg
05-27-14, 9:32 am
I'm taking the cuts to help get rid of the stomach flab but I take the M-Stak to maintain my size.

With these two, we normally don't recommend stacking 'em together due to M-Stak working well in an environment where there are extra calories and Cuts would be best in an environment where there are less calories (but still high protein).

J-Dawg
05-27-14, 9:34 am
well in my opinion i would keep pak, omega and pump and nitro.

but personally in my opinion, aside from the ones ive mentioned i wouldnt buy any more supps until a solid routine is in place. im not saying this to be a jerk, but in my own experience if the routine has flaws in the the supps are pretty much going down the drain.

once you know what your routine is you can amend your supplementation and diet to credit it, but assuming you use the four i mentioned this is how id stagger them.

pak - breakfast
omega - lunch
pump - pre workout
nitro - post workout plus any other time during the day that you require it

since nitro is a bcaa its a good thing to chuck down inbetween a meal.

Good call zasker. Always make sure the diet and training routine are set in place and that you are committed to these first and foremost. At that point, the cycled supps like Cuts and M-Stak can be worked in depending on the overall plan. But supps like Pak, Omega, Pump and Nitro are foundational supps which you can build your overall supplement plan around.