PDA

View Full Version : "Huge On A Hundred" with Ox

naturalguy
05-08-14, 1:19 pm
The follow up to "Big On A Budget" video. Let's see what Ox can do with $100 this time. The video is embedded in the article.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/huge-on-a-hundred.html

Firefist
05-08-14, 3:20 pm
Yes, been waiting for this.

BCent
05-08-14, 6:02 pm
Great series, couldnt even wait, had to watch it at work.

As usual, keep up the great work!

Cronus
05-09-14, 1:26 am
Hell officially froze over - an Animal vid in COLOR! (well, at least during the food prep - as it should be)
This series was quite lenghty and quite detailed. Really enjoyed it!
Thanks!

Brasil
05-10-14, 2:45 pm
Hell officially froze over - an Animal vid in COLOR! (well, at least during the food prep - as it should be)
This series was quite lenghty and quite detailed. Really enjoyed it!
Thanks!

I thought i was going crazy too when i saw it in color. I thought it was cool that Animal listened to the fans and didn't put it black and white when it came to the food prep.

Flash419
05-11-14, 8:25 pm
Very Informative... Can't say I share Ox's love of veggies.. but smart food choices

kingdinz
05-20-14, 2:29 pm
Ox always being informative! Love it! I can't wait until this Saturday to meet you at the War House!!

Shaggy6386
06-06-14, 8:21 pm
Ox and nutrition, where can you go wrong? I'm glad he was able to add more variety with the extra $50. The cottage cheese is still a texture problem for me, which sucks because it definitely tastes good.

ChaseMillard
06-17-14, 10:51 am
Loved it! It's incredible just how far you can stretch a hundred bucks when you really spend the time to plan your grocery list. You can get even more for your money if you have access to a Costco/Sam's Club. When OX was saying the prices of some of that stuff I was like, geez, I can get that at Sam's for half the price.