PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati, OH Animals

MikeHerman
05-08-14, 10:05 pm
Didn't find a thread for us Cincinnati folks, so I figured I would make one. I'm currently not at a powerlifting gym, and I just signed up for a membership at said club, so I can't switch anytime soon, but meeting some of you guys and potentially getting to come lift for a day here and there would be awesome. I have one powerlifting friend, who really isn't that serious about it anymore, so getting together with likeminded guys and gals would probably inspire me and allow me to grow as an athlete.

Where my REDLEGS?!

MAB
01-10-15, 9:53 pm
Heyo AnFam!

Got a text from Steve earlier this night asking about getting some people together at Power Station in Middletown. Of course it's my home away from home so why not try to get the family together for a mini gathering!?

It looks like the date is going to be Feb. 7th time will be 2:30.

I know Steve will be bringing some of his Collerain crew. Mama Dee should be making the drive, as well as some of my other Animal galpals. I'm not above bribery either... If you come out you'll get a taste of the amazing Simply Delicious protein brownies, that are seriously HEAVEN, my treat.

For those of you who went to the old Power Station, I've heard the new one is just as awesome, there's just more space.

For those of you who haven't been, Mike has two mono-lifts and a dead lifting platform. As well as one of the biggest collections of training equipment I've ever seen. It should be a fun time.

MAB
01-19-15, 12:27 pm
Feb 7
2:30
Power Station
4343 S Dixie Hwy
Middletown, Ohio 45005

Food: to be decided, there will be protein brownies to snack on.

Thread for roll call:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43456-Power-Station-ABC-Ohio

MikeHerman
01-19-15, 2:29 pm
Already confirmed my place. ;)

MAB
03-22-15, 7:13 pm
Alright I'm putting out an official notice that the Dayton/Cincy gents and myself have an ABC in the works for June 27th at Eaton Barbell!

I wanna get a feel for who all on the Forvm would be interested and thinks they could make it. Not only that, but the idea is up in the air to follow this ABC with a "pool party" and BBQ. We wanted to get some feedback on that idea. Weren't sure how many people would be comfortable in their swimming gear.

Keep an eye out though! This is the date we're aiming for and it's in the works for two (maybe more) Animal athletes to make the trek out.

MikeHerman
03-23-15, 12:15 pm
Damn. I'll be gone for BMT by then. :(

MAB
03-23-15, 9:07 pm
Damn. I'll be gone for BMT by then. :(

Are the guys going to be having a going away party/ send off for ya?

MikeHerman
03-24-15, 12:05 pm
We haven't discussed it, but I wouldn't be opposed!