PDA

View Full Version : The POWER PANEL

Universal Rep
05-30-14, 4:52 pm
When powerliftin intersects with bodybuildin...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kwG5_4v80

knotahumanbeing
05-30-14, 5:07 pm
Too bad I was downstairs at the cage lol. This was awesome though.

Dman
06-01-14, 1:21 am
I'm glad this was put up, its such a great opportunity to learn from the best of the best of both sides powerlifting & bodybuilding!

Phil800101
06-01-14, 8:09 am
Easily one of my favorite parts of the weekend. Definitely took some things home from both panels.

Don't get me wrong, the lifting demos and pros vs bros/bros vs bros are always awesome, but this was really a unique opportunity to hear from some of the best in the game and maybe learn a thing or two. The set up in the conference room was legit.

I know the attendance was kinda small, but I really hope this becomes a tradition. Animal has always blazed a trail at the Arnold, and this was no different.

Universal Rep
06-02-14, 10:05 am
Easily one of my favorite parts of the weekend. Definitely took some things home from both panels.

Don't get me wrong, the lifting demos and pros vs bros/bros vs bros are always awesome, but this was really a unique opportunity to hear from some of the best in the game and maybe learn a thing or two. The set up in the conference room was legit.

I know the attendance was kinda small, but I really hope this becomes a tradition. Animal has always blazed a trail at the Arnold, and this was no different.

Great idea and it will grow with time Im sure. The first National ABC event was small too, but now Corporate has to limit who can come as its grown so much. Ima pretty sure it will be done again next year and with more advance notice, it should draw a bigger crowd...