PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testing Program: "Project A"

J-Dawg
06-10-14, 4:55 pm
Fellas, I've got some really exciting news for you. We're looking for some Alpha Testers (AT) here at the FORVM to help us do a trial run of our newest Animal prototype, Project A. If you're at least 18 years old, serious about lifting, and looking for something to help ya recover better, faster, more efficiently, then this Alpha Test is perfect for you. To be part of Project A, ya gotta post your entry in here.

PROMO QUESTION: Tell us why you'd like to use something that will help you perform better during your workout as well as help your muscles to recover and repair more efficiently.

ELIGIBILITY: Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here. Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address. Can't have won anything in the past 30 days.

DEADLINE: Get your entries in by June 15th. Winners will be announced June 16th.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WIN: We will need you to post up a minimum of 1 video on here and on Instagram (can be the same video), in addition to 1 weekly update via Instagram and the FORVM.

B.S.
06-10-14, 5:28 pm
Why do I need something that will help me perform better during my workout and recover faster? Im currently working two jobs to pay for my school where I am a full time student. I wake up at 430 and hit the gym because that is one set time in my schedule I never have an excuse to miss. Some extra performance would be amazing. with my schedule I may not get enough sleep or eat at all the right times and find my self sore for longer periods of time so extra recovery would be great. ill keep photo and video logs on social media as well. so stoked for this and hope I get the opportunity

kingdinz
06-10-14, 10:05 pm
Hey J-Dawg!

I first want to say I agree to all the terms and conditions! Why would I like to be an Alpha-A tester? Right now with my training I do my best to improve daily. As a new father of a 3 month old little girl and working 3 jobs to make ends meet, I could use the benefits of ATP, especially with muscular endurance. After running the Cube Method for a few months and seeing the results with my 3 compound movements I am ready to step my feet into powerlifting and really train for a meet in the future. I am looking to improve weekly in the gym with each on of my training sessions and outside with muscle recovery. So with my work schedule, father schedule and training schedule I am really looking for the best thing out there and I know ANIMAL has it! Also, what better first Father's Day gift than being selected! Thank you for your consideration! Best of luck!

Jay
06-11-14, 4:58 pm
PROMO QUESTION: Tell us why you'd like to use something that will help you perform better during your workout as well as help your muscles to recover and repair more efficiently.

Definietly interested in doing some more alpha testing for Animal! I've been training for powerlifting for just over a year now and am currently on a new cycle of the cube method. I've noticed that by the end of the training I'm exhausted. Kinda like Sam Byrd said during the power panel video, I leave feeling like I didnt really do much in the gym other then being very tired and then the next day I can barely get out of bed. Usually I hate days off but recently I've been looking forward to them. Sure Rage XL pre and Torrent intra/post is helping, but I'd love to try out something that will help with recovery and performance to get my total up. Im currently training 4 days a week so maybe taking project A will help me squeeze in another training day if the recovery factor is really good. I have instagram [ http://www.instagram24.com/heyitsjayro ] and will be able to post videos as needed.

ELIGIBILITY: Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here. Gotta be 18+ and have a U.S. mailing address. Can't have won anything in the past 30 days.
I meet the requirements as stated above.

G Diesel
06-11-14, 5:02 pm
Solid entries thus far. Great opportunity.

Can't wait to try this stuff.

Peace, G

Chivalry
06-11-14, 5:58 pm
The reason I would like to do alpha-testing of this product is the fact that recovery is the very key to growing stronger as well as bigger. Sometimes, I don't get enough sleep because of work and chasing other goals not only in the weight-room but personal ones that I refuse to give up on, and helping out in my community as much as I can, and thus makes recovery hard at times on those nights. I just recently scheduled my first meet in September, so my training is being full force at the moment to make sure I hit my goals for that, which makes recovery even more important to me.
I'm not a person who does things by halves, so I put my whole self into my projects. So, this is why I would want to try out this new Animal product, is to help me do what I do even more efficiently than how I do it now with added vigor from recovery. I will be able to post videos upon Instagram and here as needed or more.

Mr. Dead
06-11-14, 9:57 pm
Wow...!!! Totally stunned that there aren't more entries... May consider entering, myself...

N. Motta
06-12-14, 12:42 am
First of all, whether I get picked or not, big ups to Animal for making opportunities like this available. It's fun, exciting and it helps create a very cool bond with customers and a company. No marketing here, just a genuine way to get customers involved and have actual input on the development of a new product.

I could definitely find great benefit to trying a product that can help with recovery. I've recently shifted focus within my 5/3/1 programming from strength and size, to conditioning and health. But that's not to say I have cast strength to the wayside. I fought like hell to reach the strength I have earned, and while it's not as much as many others, it's mine and I won't let it go without a fight. So as a means to get in great shape and improve my health, I've been getting fed a steady diet of prowler pushing, farmers walks, hill sprints, airdyne sprints and tabata conditioning with a sledgehammer. While it may end up be a failed attempt to not let the line I've drawn in the sand get pushed back, in terms of maintaining my training maxes, I'm giving it hell. All things considered, maintaining a schedule of weight training 4 days a week, combined with conditioning 3-4 days a week and getting in all the damned mobility and rehab work I can stand, I could still really benefit from some kind of awesome product to aid me in my goal to lift, condition, stretch and recover.

Thanks

kingdinz
06-12-14, 12:23 pm
I'm getting anxious for the 16th. Since I applied for it, I am really curious to know what type of product this can be.

knotahumanbeing
06-12-14, 1:20 pm
I'm interested J. As I'm preparing for Nationals, I train 6-7 days week, sometimes twice a day, I do it because I'm hungry. Recovery is just as important as my training, as I'm hunting for kilos to be the best 275er I can be. I'd be more than willing to test if it will help contribute to not only my personal success, but the future success of others no matter what their respective sport/goals/ambition may be. If it means Animal is producing another quality product to enable all of us to achieve greatness, then I'm always will to step up to the plate.

Rob

Christman
06-12-14, 1:50 pm

I have participated in ATP's in the past and I have enjoyed testing out the new products and giving you my honest feedback. Thank you for running programs like this and involving the FORVM members. Coming out of my first meet last weekend, I am hungry to get back to the platform and crush it. Although I have not set a date for my next meet, it is going to be either be this fall or winter. To prep for that, I will be hitting the training hard and running 5/3/1 to make some much needed strength improvements. With all of this hard training, having something to increase my performance in the gym and then recovering from it will be key. If I train hard but cannot recover from it quickly enough to get back in the gym, I will not be making much progress. Hopefully this will be a product that can help with that.

Thank you for your consideration.

I meet all of these requirements.

DEADLINE: Get your entries in by June 15th. Winners will be announced June 16th.

BOOM.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WIN: We will need you to post up a minimum of 1 video on here and on Instagram (can be the same video), in addition to 1 weekly update via Instagram and the FORVM.

I have an active Instagram account and I am willing to post as many videos and photos on both Instagram and the FORVM as you need.

Rhino
06-12-14, 5:09 pm
I could really use a new product to help me get through all my though Phyiscal therapy and my other work outs, outside of the hospital. I've been using the entire animal product line for my recovery for the past two years. Those products have helped me more than I could ever thank Universal for. I would love to use and review something new. I know I could tell right away how well and effectively something new would work.
Brotherhood forever.

B.S.
06-12-14, 5:43 pm
nice! now there is getting some activity in here

MarkJones
06-12-14, 8:13 pm
Great opportunity for anyone here and congrats ahead of time to whomever is chosen. I think I'd be a good fit for this for a few reasons. First I have my first competition approaching in August at the Ozarks in Missouri. Looking to pull around 1450-1500 so wish me luck. Second my current job is very time consuming. I am an Army instructor for new Soldiers so after a long day of training the future of the MP Corps it's rough sometimes to find the energy and get up to hit a hard session.lastly I have been watching the greats on this FORUM and following training by top Animal athletes for years and I wouldn't have any other brand. So hopefully I get a chance to sample and test for future admirers of this great company. Thanks.

JBaron
06-12-14, 8:35 pm
This sounds awesome! I'd like to test a product that helps with recovery and performance because I love powerlifting. I've been powerlifting for about a year and a half and have already competed twice and I'm hooked for life. Right now, I'm trying to break through to the next level and since it's summer I'm training 5 days a week. Three days of heavy main lifts training and two days of high volume accessory work. That can certainly take a toll and I'd like to maximize everything I can about my training and recovery. I would just really like to try this product because hopefully it can help me train the way I need to in order to PR at my federation's world championships in October. Thank you Animal for this opportunity, regardless of whether I get to test it or not!

GUNS
06-12-14, 10:36 pm
Im always down for an Alpha Test!

Im old and need something to help recover. NaturalGuy knows what Im talking about! LOL! Recovery is everything!

And who wouldn't want something that will help you perform better during your workout!

Good luck everyone!

BCent
06-13-14, 6:29 am
Like many of us here, none of this is my full time job, and I have a full time sales career and life outside of the gym to work through every day. Getting in balls to the walls workouts is an every day occurrence, but I can't be hobbled up from soreness or lack of recovery (for people who arent lifters, it's always an interesting discussion when I hobble into a customer meeting the day after a hard leg day lol). I'm always striving for the optimal recovery, so nutrition and sleep are paramount. Anything that might aid in this is ALWAYS appreciated.

Hope to win, but in either case congrats to all the winners, and look forward to hearing everything about it!

B

STRONGfireMAN
06-13-14, 8:43 am
I want to be part of ‘Project A.’ A new supplement to recover better and faster would be an amazing edge over the competition and raise the bar on my intensity. I wake up in the morning and hit my fasted cardio, go home to prep food for the day, return later to the gym to grind it out under the weights, some days dragging myself home just to repeat the whole process tomorrow. Whether it’s the season of stepping on stage or chasing one rep max records I make it my unrelenting fight and sometimes my body doesn’t recover as fast as my drive and determination. Sometimes my body needs help to keep up with my dreams and goals. A product to recover would help to continue to roll out of bed before the sun has even thought about coming out for the day, to continue with the endless hours spent in the gym with unrelenting intensity. I’ve been impressed with Animal’s products for almost a decade now, I’m sure this will be no different.

palaceofdoubt
06-13-14, 11:09 am
I would love to use this new recovery product. I am currently in summer football camp and would need this product to help me with my recovery.

palaceofdoubt
06-13-14, 11:12 am
Fellas, I've got some really exciting news for you. We're looking for some Alpha Testers (AT) here at the FORVM to help us do a trial run of our newest Animal prototype, Project A. If you're at least 18 years old, serious about lifting, and looking for something to help ya recover better, faster, more efficiently, then this Alpha Test is perfect for you. To be part of Project A, ya gotta post your entry in here.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

DoubleTapJak
06-13-14, 11:20 am
-Working 50-60 hours plus three summer classes, I don't have a ton of time to train or to rest. Anything to give me better focus during a session or to gain the most from my rest days, get me ready to be back in the gym, deserves a home in my bag.

-Done.

-Double done.

-1 post per week on either would be toning it down for me. TONE DOWN FOR WHAT!

BradyBrosef
06-13-14, 11:26 am

Hey all!
Glad to finally become part of the community!
Just saw this on IG and decided to throw my hat in!
I've been doing powerlifting for the past 3 years, and have competed 4 times. Each time has been an improvement on my last and I grow to love the sport more. I'm currently going through another training cycle that has definately taken it's toll on me. Each training day seems to force me to dig deeper to push through to the next! I hope that this new project A will help me recover throughout the week and give me what I need to place next meet!
Good luck to all the applicants, Animal is a great line, and I'm sure this will be no less than a winner.

SquatPressPull
06-13-14, 11:44 am
I'm currently running Smolov base cycle and my recovery has been less than par. This is my first cycle of two that I'm going to do and will follow up with Cube Method to peak to a meet August 9th. I feel that anything to help with recovery would benefit myself. I'm always on InstaGram, twitter and other social medias. I' sure all of you know this. Even Higa stated I don't ever smile. NaturalGuy, poor fella putting up with me.

So thank you for the chance to be able to alpha test. I'll do the proper write up and videos too.

Thanks ANIMAL.

jdmilhouse
06-13-14, 11:58 am
First off, much respect to everyone on here. As busy as life can be, it’s great to look around and see a community of ppl grinding every day. Reading your posts is inspiring (3 jobs? Dang bro…). I’ve been focused on bodybuilding for about 5 years now, and recently, I decided to mix it up a little and start powerlifting and working to get my 3 lifts up. I purchased a bench and squat rack, cause between full time work, full time school, wife, 2 girls, etc…I wasn’t getting to the gym as much as I wanted to. So now I have a pretty bomb dungeon basement gym, and no excuse not to workout there. I’d like this opportunity to try the project A, because this new Cube Method routine has been shocking my body, and I don’t feel like I get enough sleep to recover. I'm currently using Real Gains to get my weight up, as well as the basics Flex, Pak, Stak, etc.

Thanks for the opportunity, and thanks Animal for continuing to do great things like this.

steelgoose
06-13-14, 11:59 am
As a 6'-3", 259 pound, 28 year old aspiring "powerbuilder" I am constantly looking for the superior supplement stack and Animal is the first place I turn in doing so. Diet, supplementation and training are done very meticulously in my world, just as all of yours, I'm sure. I keep a daily log of my food and supplementation intake. I keep a spreadsheet to log every workout with every movement, rep, weight, time spent and total weight moved to track my progression and failures. From my 4:22 am alarm to the time I arrive at the gym to work with clients as a trainer (NASM CPT), to my ensuing destruction of all things iron and then onto my job/career in the heavy and highway construction industry (part desk, part field work), then onto my current strength and conditioning program that I run (4 days a week) for my 7th and 8th grade tackle football team (I am the Head Coach as well), I have little time for rest throughout the day and usually only get it while sleeping at night. With such a busy day, every day, I need that extra edge. I need the best to cover my nutrient intake, to help heal my joints, to help perform in the gym, to help build and repair muscle...which is where you, Animal, has come into play. My breakfast always has PAK, my workouts are currently fueled by RAGE, FLEX always comes with the postworkout meal, OMEGA at lunch to cover my EFA's, and PAK #2 with meal #4 in the early evening. Please continue helping me become the best Animal I can be

Kowboy
06-13-14, 12:21 pm
What's up Animal brothers, I am always interested in trying out new products. This is like a godsend with perfect timing. I am now fully recovered from my surgery last year and hitting PR's every week and I am almost lifting as much as I did before losing weight and the surgery. Right now my bodyweight is at 238lbs (down from 295 last year). I started doing CrossFit with a focus on Olympic Lifting and in order to get where I am we have been running 2 a days for about 6 months now. I am also married with 3 kids at home and doing side work as a graphic designer so sleep and recovery is something I could def use. I know that our morning sessions running hte Kendrick Farris program takes 2 hours and something that helps with performance during the workout and enhances recovery would be great. It would certainly help me rest up before my evening workout. We are doing a deload next week so this owuld be the perfect time for me to try out a new product and see how it compares to Stak and Test that I have taken before.

Thanks for the op, this may be what I need to finally hit that 300lb Push Jerk!

Irishcowboy55
06-13-14, 12:26 pm
Hello my name is Matthew and I am an engineering manager for the Navy. I am also a couple months away from getting my personal trainers certificate. I would love to be an alpha tester for your pre and inter training supps. With my job I work odd, long hours and sometimes I have to rely on my supps to help me get through the workout. I think I would be the perfect candidate for this alpha testing program.

XrawXfishX
06-13-14, 12:48 pm
I'm willing to try and do a review of the product. Recovery is important so I can workout more frequently. I think the best time for recovery is at night when you sleep, so I've loved using Animal PM. I think immediately after workout is the next most important time for recovery and would love a goo product to help achieve this goal. Especially on two-a-day training sessions.

weightsb4dates
06-13-14, 1:05 pm
I am interested in being a tester for project A, I have a very stable repetative routine and diet, i would be an excellent candidate because this would be the only variable in my daily life, thus easily able to notice a difference between using it or not. I train with passion and intensity every day, I've been on a low carb diet for the past 6 weeks and will continue to do so for another 8-10 weeks at least, and could use some extra recovery. I like animals products and I would be willing to get behind a new one and test for it.

Mocheeks
06-13-14, 1:41 pm
I would like to be one of the Alpha Testers for your program. I am 36 years old and very serious about lifting. I just won my 4th power lifting contest here in NYS (2 sanctioned, 2 unsanctioned) My goals are very clear, I want to bring my total up from 1495 to 1625. I have used the AnimalPak in the past and I found it to be great and can only imagine that the new product will be just as good. Being 36, I need something that is going to help me recover as I am not getting any younger. I put my all into each and every workout and I am looking for that something special to get me through my current plateau.

I have no problem posting the weekly video on here and on Instagram and would actually enjoy showing my gains. I would be honored to be chosen.

ChaseMillard
06-13-14, 1:49 pm
First, thank you for giving us the opportunity to compete for this chance to be Alpha Testers. I've been a user of Animal products for over a decade and would love to play a part in the testing of a brand new Animal product. So, why would I like to use something that will help me perform better during my workout & help my muscles recover and repair more efficiently? Well, because I understand the relationship between workout performance and muscle recovery & repair. By itself, a pre-workout performance booster will do just that, it will increase the performance of the workout. But what happens after the workout it over? What happens after you have abused and torn your muscle tissue to shreds? Without adequate intra/post-workout nutrients, the muscle tissue will not recover or repair itself effectively. This could lead to muscle loss. In a recent study done on HMB-FA, the test subjects taking HMB-FA had drastically better results than the test subjects taking placebo. But it's not because the HMB-FA made them that much stronger, it's was because the HMB-FA prevented strength loss when the testing program went into it's most extreme phase. The test subjects taking placebo lost strength and size due to over training (and the lack of ANY supplements) while the HMB-FA subjects did not, therefore making up the bulk of the overall difference in strength at the conclusion of the program. The point here is to emphasize the importance of proper supplementation in conjunction with hardcore training. And in my opinion, if your training is not hardcore, if you are not pushing yourself past your limits, then you are not really training, you are simply sustaining. So, why do I want to test this supplement? Because I want to push myself to the absolute brink, and then go past it.

Altered Beast
06-13-14, 3:00 pm
I currently use Nitro, Uni Creatine & Uni Glutamine to help me recover immediately post-training. If Animal can come out with a product that can incorporate all of the critical nutrients and aminos to help us Competitive Strength Athletes enhance our recovery, I would LOVE to give it a try!

My immediate goal is to make RUM/AAU Elite in the 275 Weight Class (1912.5 Total). I have my next meet in September where my goal is to total 1750 (600, 450 and 700). I need all the help I can get!

GET SOME,

ALTERED BEAST

Rex
06-13-14, 6:07 pm
I can´t wait to try that stuff. Whatever it might be. If it comes from Animal I´ll take it!

tbazz
06-13-14, 9:41 pm
Would be great to try for a 280lb 40+ year old lifter that's tried it all! If it can help me recover, it will help anyone! Long hours of work, kids, and still get n r done!

CDWelsh
06-13-14, 10:07 pm
Promo Question: With a six-day-a-week training split, medical school and a job, I'm always looking for something to help keep me going and fresh for the next training session as well as keep me functioning enough to hit the books after. While animal products have already been a crucial part of my training regimen and recovery routine, I would definitely be amped to give the latest and greatest thing y'all have a shot. In fact, it'd be a pretty wonderful opportunity.

Freight
06-13-14, 10:13 pm
While I am extremely new to the forum (have 5 posts) , I am no stranger to Animal products. I have tried practically Animal's entire line and am currently running Test, Pak and Omega. I'm 6'2 240- 22 years old and about to start a serious cut. This means that having something pushing for me to recover faster post-workout is imperative as I will be at a caloric defect, as it would boosts the time my body builds muscle where it usually relies on food. For the same reason, having the other stated effect of this product will come into great use when I am actually in the gym (anyone who has ever been on a cut knows that some days in the gym really suck). Keep in mind that I am not saying that I would use this as a cutting product which I don't think is the direct intent, but as an aid to boost my body in and out of the gym when I cant rely as much on food. Also the only supplements I plan on taking during the intended test period would be Animal Omega, Animal Pak, creatine(depending on what the ingredient profile of this test is) and Green Tea extract. All of which I have been on for an extended amount of time, therefore I am confident that I know their effects that they have on my performance. This makes me a great candidate to be able to honestly review your product as unbiased as possible.

Age 22
Height 6'2
Weight 240
Experience- Played Fullback at James Madison University (D1-FCS) for 3 years until injury. Since then I have devoted myself to becoming as strong as I personally can be. As well as beginning to get involved in Strongman competitions
Have- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram- would be more than willing to post several videos of unbiased, honest reviews. I have a very diverse following including; Powerlifters, Strongmen, Bodybuilders, CrossFitters and fellow college gym rats.
Have- Mailing Address

ionicrod
06-13-14, 10:27 pm
I would love to have an opportunity to beta test a prospective animal product. I have been training for for 8 years this july without missing a week of training. I have been training this year for my first powerlifing meet, currently I am 3 weeks into a linear training system. Benching 3x a weeks combined with squats and deadlifts 2x week, any help with recovery would be a huge benefit.

I also have a very active instagram page as week. Hundreds of posts and hundreds of followers. I would love to spread the good work of animal through my page. find me @johnson_benj

LayzieBone085
06-14-14, 6:58 am

Why? I have been cutting almost 18 weeks right now, down almost 20+ pounds and really at the final stages of a cut, being my body is pretty beat up, use to such a large caloric deficit, I need something that will help me recover, repair and also keep my body ready to go the next day. When you diet a long ass time your body mentally and physically continue to just get beat to all hell. Long workouts, long sessions of cardio which wear on your legs, and also play mental mind games with you when you are eating next to nothing leaves no time for recovery. The time you sleep diminisheds the further you cut making it harder to get that extra edge for your workouts and overall recovery. Given my status right now, and how deep I am into a long cut especially for something that would be vital on a contest prep this would be a great addition to anyones stack to aid recovery. Not even knowing the formula any help with recovery at this point and time towards the end of a cut and on the final stretch would be very important and be a benefit to those who could get a little extra boost in their performance, endurance or any form of training or cardio right now. Anything to help maintain my strength, maintain my workout performance and keep my stamina up during those times of need would be epic.

Thanks for the opportunity as always Animals!

naturalguy
06-14-14, 11:15 am
I can´t wait to try that stuff. Whatever it might be. If it comes from Animal I´ll take it!

We are going to try to have some samples for you to try when you get here next week. We would love your feedback.

kingdinz
06-14-14, 12:41 pm
We are going to try to have some samples for you to try when you get here next week. We would love your feedback.

Love the fact you guys not only let us try and give input, but also the team of pro's. Can't wait until the 16th!

ALPHA
06-14-14, 1:18 pm
Name: LEO
I am currently training powerlifting with Animal Pak/Animal Flex/Universal Pro Whey products. If there is any addition to my collection of supplement, it would help me a lot. I am currently training with Animal Pak and Animal Flex as my recovery products. But I need to boost up my recovery process. One top reason why this product testing might help is that I am currently student with unbalanced training schedule time. Someday I might workout in the morning and sometimes around dinner time. And there is always time, when I worked out at dinner time and next day I train in the morning and if my body is not 100% ready. I can't perform my best in my lifts. So if it's test product, I would like to try it and give honest review on my IG and Facebook. (of course on this forum as well) So hope I try this product. >:3

rshelton242
06-14-14, 3:39 pm

-I have recently cut down from 245 to 215 just looking to lean up. Im now on the path of bulking back up but my focus, energy, and strength in the gym as well as my recovery from tough training sessions has suffered quite a bit from the weight cut. Having a supplement from the top company in powerlifting aiding me in these areas while im working to get the weight back on would be a huge help. Being able to give my feed back and help the biggest supporter of our sport better themselves and there product is also a huge reason in why I would love to be a part of the alpha test.

-done

-done

-Not a problem

Davkal2008
06-16-14, 10:37 am
Hey guys, Im new here but Id love to give this a shot. I know the deadline was yesterday but I just got validated. I am definitely looking for something to help me perform better my workout as well as enhance my recovery. I am tired of the same ol same ol preworkouts and bcaas day in and day out. I am on multiple forum sites and have been for years.

B.S.
06-16-14, 2:00 pm
today is the day....

Davkal2008
06-16-14, 2:15 pm
today is the day....

Pretty stoked. I love trying new, top of the line products!

Altered Beast
06-16-14, 3:37 pm
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell? =)

N. Motta
06-16-14, 4:00 pm
4 PM in Jersey. Still going to announce today?

Jay
06-16-14, 4:20 pm
4 PM in Jersey. Still going to announce today?

The winners over at bb.com were chosen today I believe, so maybe soon.

B.S.
06-16-14, 4:22 pm
Ive refreshed this page way too much today

weightsb4dates
06-16-14, 4:28 pm

i didn't know this contest was live on that site as well, or i would have entered there too.

N. Motta
06-16-14, 4:39 pm

I think Animal Forvm members should get first priority.

LayzieBone085
06-16-14, 4:45 pm
Patience is a virtue. I know NG was selecting over there and J is doing it here. Not 100% sure but either way lets be honored we are eligible to even partake in this

BradyBrosef
06-16-14, 4:48 pm
Patience is a virtue. I know NG was selecting over there and J is doing it here. Not 100% sure but either way lets be honored we are eligible to even partake in this

Agreed!

J-Dawg
06-16-14, 6:11 pm
It's time to announce some of the winners here!

I'll actually be announcing some additional winners tomorrow due to our production crew being able to cook up a few more batches.

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

BradyBrosef
06-16-14, 6:23 pm

I'll actually be announcing some additional winners tomorrow due to our production crew being able to cook up a few more batches.

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Thank you so much!
I can't wait to try this out!
Much apprec.

weightsb4dates
06-16-14, 6:23 pm

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight
congrats guys

Freight
06-16-14, 6:25 pm
Awesome!!! So psyched!!

N. Motta
06-16-14, 6:39 pm
Thanks a ton J Dawg. Please excuse any impatience on my part. Looking forward to hearing exactly how you guys want us to log our experience through social media

Chivalry
06-16-14, 6:39 pm
Nice, thank you for the opportunity.

Congratulations as well to the rest of those selected.

LayzieBone085
06-16-14, 6:50 pm
Congrats fellas!

kingdinz
06-16-14, 7:12 pm
AWESOME!!! Thank you SOOO MUCH! I am very honored to being able to help you guys out with this ATP! You want us to PM you our address and information J-Dawg!?! Super pumped about this. Congrats to the other Animal's testing this out and for the individuals getting selected tomorrow! Greatly appreciated! BTW Instagram is psujd.

naturalguy
06-16-14, 7:55 pm
Can't wait for you guys to get your hands on it and to hear your feedback

GUNS
06-16-14, 8:46 pm

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Thank you J and Animal! Cant wait to try this out!

Jay
06-16-14, 9:11 pm
Just made my day. Thank u!

Kowboy
06-16-14, 9:40 pm
Nice job guys, congrats on the win. JDawg you are the bestest nicest guy ever and by far the strongest on the planet (kissing ass here).

Davkal2008
06-17-14, 5:24 am

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Congrats guys! I'll be following for sure!

Swolepez
06-17-14, 7:44 am

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

If all the winners don't mind, can you guys have your network profiles on public (off private) during the duration of your alpha testing so I can see what results and reviews you guys are posting on Facebook, Instagram, etc..? Very excited to see all the results!

Mocheeks
06-17-14, 10:01 am
Congrats fella. maybe I will have better luck on round 2

J-Dawg
06-17-14, 10:07 am

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Alpha Testers--I forgot to also mention to PM me your full mailing address. We'll then have the samples sent out ASAP. I'll be sending out details for the testing as well.

Altered Beast
06-17-14, 10:33 am
Kudos to the winners! Hopefully Trebin and I shall be selected for round 2!

J, you're the best Chemist EVER! =)

Jay
06-17-14, 11:26 am
If all the winners don't mind, can you guys have your network profiles on public (off private) during the duration of your alpha testing so I can see what results and reviews you guys are posting on Facebook, Instagram, etc..? Very excited to see all the results!

Mine is open feel free to follow. I can post a link in my sig.

Also PM has been sent with info. Thanks again.

BradyBrosef
06-17-14, 11:34 am
Alpha Testers--I forgot to also mention to PM me your full mailing address. We'll then have the samples sent out ASAP. I'll be sending out details for the testing as well.

PM'D

ChaseMillard
06-17-14, 11:57 am

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Congrats to ALL the winners!! So excited for you guys!!

Kowboy
06-17-14, 12:02 pm
Kudos to the winners! Hopefully Trebin and I shall be selected for round 2!

J, you're the best Chemist EVER! =)

He is so cute and funny and stuff :)

Altered Beast
06-17-14, 12:14 pm
He is so cute and funny and stuff :)

LOL!

N. Motta
06-17-14, 12:15 pm
Congrats fella. maybe I will have better luck on round 2

QUOTE=J-Dawg;1376267]ELIGIBILITY: Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here [/QUOTE]

B.S.
06-17-14, 2:20 pm
post links to your instagrams... staying tunes for todays results. congrats guys

DoubleTapJak
06-17-14, 2:29 pm

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Aww hell ya! Thanks guys! Can't wait to chronicle the journey. My Instagram: @jamesnippert

LayzieBone085
06-17-14, 7:35 pm
Hoping for Round 2.. Would love to give this a whirl!

Freight
06-17-14, 9:01 pm
Hey guys!

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/freight43/
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mitch.freitas

Feel free to follow me!

Christman
06-17-14, 9:17 pm
Instagram in sig, feel free to follow.

B.S.
06-18-14, 12:25 am
hoping for tomorrow!

ionicrod
06-18-14, 12:41 pm
Congrats guys! Looking forward to learn about the new product.

Kowboy
06-18-14, 12:49 pm
J has us all watching to get in that second round...

SquatPressPull
06-18-14, 1:14 pm

Here is today's list:
Jay
Kingdinz
Chivalry
N.Motta
Domichi
Guns
DoubleTapJak
BradyBrosef
SquatPressPull
Freight

Thanks J-Dawg! I greatly appreciate it. This will work well with my Smolov squats I'll start with again next week.

XrawXfishX
06-18-14, 1:46 pm
Can't wait to see the reviews and get in on sole new Animal product!

Altered Beast
06-18-14, 1:53 pm
J has us all watching to get in that second round...

Pretty much....

B.S.
06-18-14, 4:34 pm
maybe today?

weightsb4dates
06-18-14, 5:02 pm
maybe today?

j-dawg said he would be putting a second list out, im sure he will, maybe sooner, maybe later, but im sure theyll post it, hoping for today with you man

J-Dawg
06-18-14, 5:16 pm
I apologize for the slight delay in getting that second list up. Before I announce anymore, I'm just waiting final confirmation on the exact number we can set aside for additional testers!

SquatPressPull
06-18-14, 5:19 pm
I apologize for the slight delay in getting that second list up. Before I announce anymore, I'm just waiting final confirmation on the exact number we can set aside for additional testers!

You are a great man! I don't care what naturalguy says about you.

SquatPressPull
06-18-14, 5:39 pm
Can't wait for you guys to get your hands on it and to hear your feedback

You know I'll be blasting it all over the place. haha Can't wait to try this out.

I'm about to sell whatever organs I can to stock up on Pak, Flex, and PM... and I'm sure whatever we are testing now too.

B.S.
06-18-14, 5:54 pm
i apologize for the slight delay in getting that second list up. Before i announce anymore, i'm just waiting final confirmation on the exact number we can set aside for additional testers!

wahoo!

kingdinz
06-18-14, 8:00 pm
I saw the pictures J-dawg and Naturalgut posted on IG! Got me Ll pumped for my shipment to arrive! Don't forget to follow my page on IG-psujd (public). I will be following everyone else's progress with it as well.

Freight
06-18-14, 9:04 pm
Hey J-Dawg just wanted to make sure that you got my address! Thanks Man!

Chivalry
06-18-14, 10:16 pm
I'll get my IG and Facebook accounts linked up soon so everyone can follow along, one the shipment gets here at least. Can't wait to see what kinda product this is gonna turn out to be.

LayzieBone085
06-19-14, 6:55 am

Thanks for the update J

J-Dawg
06-19-14, 10:56 am
Hey J-Dawg just wanted to make sure that you got my address! Thanks Man!

I didn't see it come through. To be safe, shoot it over to me again. Thanks.

DoubleTapJak
06-19-14, 11:03 am

Better check too then. Did you get mine?

LoneWolf45
06-19-14, 11:05 am
I will be giving this product a run for the first time throughout tonight's training session!
I have both flavor 1 and 2

SquatPressPull
06-19-14, 11:06 am
Better check too then. Did you get mine?

I'll jump on too. Get mine? I NEED it before next week... or whenever you get a chance I mean... haha

SquatPressPull
06-19-14, 11:08 am
Sorry for the back to back posts... Can this be used with Rage (XL)? or any "other" pre-workouts? Or should it be used stand alone? Any does or don'ts? I assume we'll have instructions, but just incase. Thanks!

N. Motta
06-19-14, 12:28 pm

Also re-sending my info. Just in case.

Davkal2008
06-19-14, 12:36 pm
I will be giving this product a run for the first time throughout tonight's training session!
I have both flavor 1 and 2

dang two flavors! How awesome is that!

J-Dawg
06-19-14, 12:36 pm
Here is the second list of winners. We had 5 more samples to give out.

--weightsb4dates
--BCent
--ALPHA
--rshelton242
--B.S.

Please shoot your full mailing address over to me and we'll make sure to get these containers sent out ASAP.

B.S.
06-19-14, 12:44 pm

--weightsb4dates
--BCent
--ALPHA
--rshelton242
--B.S.

Please shoot your full mailing address over to me and we'll make sure to get these containers sent out ASAP.

HELL YES! thanks J

BradyBrosef
06-19-14, 1:38 pm
Also re-sending my info. Just in case.

Re-sent my info too!
= )

ALPHA
06-19-14, 3:09 pm

--weightsb4dates
--BCent
--ALPHA
--rshelton242
--B.S.

I am excited to be part of the Alpha testing program - project A. I will give my honest answer on my instagram and on my page Barbell Playground (www.barbellplayground.com). And of course on this forum. So if you guys want to check it out follow me on IG, like the page, or see my review on this forum.

Freight
06-20-14, 1:44 pm
J-Dawg, sent it over again. Let me know if you don't have anything from me!

GUNS
06-20-14, 3:09 pm

J, can you put out something saying if you got all our info, or who still needs to send it your way?

STRONGfireMAN
06-20-14, 3:54 pm
Congrats fellas!

weightsb4dates
06-20-14, 7:54 pm

--weightsb4dates
--BCent
--ALPHA
--rshelton242
--B.S.

thanks guys, im stoked to give it a shot, and i look forward to keeping everyone updated

weightsb4dates
06-21-14, 12:31 am
thanks guys, im stoked to give it a shot, and i look forward to keeping everyone updated

J-Dawg, did you recieve my shipping information?

rshelton242
06-22-14, 2:37 pm
Man i was hoping to get in on this. Was out of town at a seminar this weekend and just got a chance to check and sure enough I got in. Just hope i got my address sent in time to still be apart of it.

rshelton242
06-22-14, 2:46 pm
Also added my instagram in my sig so if anyone wants to follow

matthandyo
06-23-14, 9:24 am
I believe I would be great for something like this. I'm currently working a job that has me working 9 hour shifts and after work I'm training for about an hour and a half. I've lost 65 pound in the last year and some. I'm training for the police academy i will be attending next year. I know you guys are the best when it comes to supplementation. If you guys could help me I'd be more than happy to express the quality of your product and there is no question that whatever you guys are testing is a grade A product.

N. Motta
06-23-14, 12:32 pm
ELIGIBILITY: Need to have a minimum of 5 posts here.

Ahem.

matthandyo
06-24-14, 2:04 pm
Ahem.

Well, that's awkward.

DoubleTapJak
06-24-14, 2:11 pm
Well, that's awkward.

Womp womp

rshelton242
06-24-14, 5:54 pm

--weightsb4dates
--BCent
--ALPHA
--rshelton242
--B.S.

Just wanted to be sure you got my address?

N. Motta
06-24-14, 8:14 pm
Got an awesome package today!

Thanks again J. Thread and updates coming shortly.

GUNS
06-27-14, 8:48 pm
I got mine!

You know its something special when the box comes from Universal Laboratories!

creatinejunkie
06-28-14, 8:49 am
How this product will differ from Animal PM?

Appollonian
06-28-14, 10:55 am
How this product will differ from Animal PM?

I think part of the mystique is the rest of us who are not testing not knowing all the details right now, but most if not all participants will have logs you can follow. From what I've seen people are using it intra workout, so at the very least the time of day is different than when people take PM, which is before sleep

B.S.
06-28-14, 12:24 pm
gahhhh still waiting!

Altered Beast
07-15-14, 10:50 am
Can't wait for this to hit to stores! Sounds like a lot of guys love it for intra and also use it for immediate post-training as well.