PDA

View Full Version : Yo bros, requesting your help for taking Animal cuts with PWO...

Suhas
06-15-14, 1:38 am
Yello fellow builders, please find my below routine & the supps I am taking. Am plannin to include Animal Cuts in my stack & not sure when I should take them...

I work out 6 days/week with Sunday as the rest day. I workout daily early in the morning at around 5.30 AM. The work out days are as follows :

Day 1 : Chest
Day 2 : Shoulders
Day 3 : Back
Day 4 : thighs
Day 5 : Biceps & Triceps
Day 6 : Abs

Currently I am taking PWO VPX Friction - this one is one of the most potent PWO's in the market having 5 gms of Creatine, Beta-Alanine - 3.25 gms & last but not least a whopping 375 mg of caffeine in one serving. Once this is in my system I get all cranked up ready to kill the weights. After the workout I take 3 scoops of Megataur mass gainer. At around 10 AM after my breakfast I take 1 pack of Animal Pak & 3 scoops of Megataur in the evening once I am back from work.

I have ordered a box of Animal Cuts which I would be receiving sometime this week. My question is shall I take 1 pack of CUTS with the PWO Friction as soon as I wake up & another before lunch ? Will there be an overdose of caffeine as I have heard CUTS has got some heavy caffeine packed in it ?

Please advice on how to go about this as I want to cut down some of my "love handles" with the help of CUTS !!! :)

Eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs brothers.

Cheers,
Suhas

P.S : I am 29 yrs old

knotahumanbeing
06-16-14, 9:28 am
This should be posted in the other section for Supps. However, cuts has specific directions to how you use it, 2x a day, about 4 hours apart. When and how you do it is all up to personal preference. If you're looking to lose "love handles" more importantly before taking cuts or any kind of supplement, you need to evaluate your diet/eating regiments, secondly you'll need to assess what type of cardio you're doing to help contribute to the fat loss you seek. Supplements are only that, they are to supplement your training and eating. Hope this helps.

Stay Hungry
Rob

Suhas
06-16-14, 11:08 pm
This should be posted in the other section for Supps. However, cuts has specific directions to how you use it, 2x a day, about 4 hours apart. When and how you do it is all up to personal preference. If you're looking to lose "love handles" more importantly before taking cuts or any kind of supplement, you need to evaluate your diet/eating regiments, secondly you'll need to assess what type of cardio you're doing to help contribute to the fat loss you seek. Supplements are only that, they are to supplement your training and eating. Hope this helps.

Stay Hungry
Rob

Thanks for reply, Rob ! My main doubt is the quantity of caffeine intake per day as the PWO & CUTS both have considerable amount in it & wanted to know if that much caffeine is healthy or not ? Also, I was a bit on the bulkier side before & I have some loose skin just above my hips now and because of this my lower abs are kinda camouflaged. Only the upper 4 packs are clearly visible in my ABS. So thought of taking CUTS & peeling that extra flab...

Also I am pretty strict in my diet & my work out days...never the one to miss the GYM.

Cheers !!