PDA

View Full Version : SPP's Project A Alpha Testing Log

SquatPressPull
06-19-14, 11:12 am
I'll be posting my thoughts, feelings, and everything else here while testing the new Animal product. Feel free to ask questions that you may have or anything else.

HUGE thanks to Animal for the chance to try this new product!

Jay
06-19-14, 12:01 pm
I'll be posting my thoughts, feelings, and everything else here while testing the new Animal product. Feel free to ask questions that you may have or anything else.

HUGE thanks to Animal for the chance to try this new product!

Followin along!

SquatPressPull
06-19-14, 12:05 pm
Followin along!

Hell yeah. This is going to be Epic, at least I hope! haha

naturalguy
06-19-14, 12:11 pm
In

Davkal2008
06-19-14, 12:39 pm
in!

wedge
06-19-14, 3:11 pm
In for this.

SquatPressPull
06-19-14, 3:14 pm
In

booM!

in!

BooM!

In for this.

BOOM!

Thanks fellas. Can't wait to get it.

SquatPressPull
06-21-14, 8:57 am
Looks like mine is in route. Expected delivery of the 27th. Looks like I'll get to test my 1RM on squats either Tuesday or Wednesday night and then wait Monday to start with the Project A testing with my second cycle of Smolov. Can't wait!

kingdinz
06-21-14, 11:08 am
Looks like mine is in route. Expected delivery of the 27th. Looks like I'll get to test my 1RM on squats either Tuesday or Wednesday night and then wait Monday to start with the Project A testing with my second cycle of Smolov. Can't wait!

Nice! Hopefully, I get my email confirmation soon as well!

B.S.
06-21-14, 1:58 pm

tracking info this time? NICE

Mansinthe
06-21-14, 6:05 pm
i wonder if this is gonna be another of these supplements with a high amount of leucine and the other BCAAs + a joint support complex and creatin

Swolepez
06-21-14, 8:17 pm
i wonder if this is gonna be another of these supplements with a high amount of leucine and the other BCAAs + a joint support complex and creatin

Since it's a powder I'm thinking it might be a intra-workout type supplement so I think the leucine content might be in here as well

Anyways, I'm in for this log SPP!

Chivalry
06-21-14, 10:06 pm
Since it's a powder I'm thinking it might be a intra-workout type supplement so I think the leucine content might be in here as well

That's what I get the feeling it might be as well.

Subbed for this SPP!

SquatPressPull
06-21-14, 11:57 pm
tracking info this time? NICE

Surprised me. I was thinking what the hell did I order? haha

Directions and information is being sent with it. No one knows yet.

Thanks brother!

That's what I get the feeling it might be as well.

Subbed for this SPP!

Same and enjoy once I get it.

Jay
06-22-14, 1:11 pm
Intra? That'd be cool.

SquatPressPull
06-22-14, 5:55 pm
Intra? That'd be cool.

I've heard Pre, during, or post. All I can say though....

skibasgym
06-22-14, 8:42 pm
love to test any new product you guys got!!!!
every test product I've tried was off the hook.Love to try something new before the general public does..
skibasgym

SquatPressPull
06-22-14, 11:34 pm
love to test any new product you guys got!!!!
every test product I've tried was off the hook.Love to try something new before the general public does..
skibasgym

No doubt. I got in on RageXL too before they released it. Love it.

weightsb4dates
06-24-14, 2:52 pm
in for comparisons

SquatPressPull
06-24-14, 2:55 pm
in for comparisons

Welcome aboard!

3 days and counting…. not that I'm really counting.

J-Dawg
06-26-14, 4:07 pm
In for this SPP. Today is the arrival day?

SquatPressPull
06-26-14, 4:12 pm
In for this SPP. Today is the arrival day?

Great to have you here!

No sir…. tomorrow. It's at the regional post office right now. I'm sure it will be sent to my local tonight and delivered tomorrow.

--Scheduled Delivery:
--Friday, 06/27/2014
--Last Location:
-- Jackson, MS, United States, Thursday, 06/26/2014

So, one more day!

J-Dawg
06-26-14, 4:24 pm
Great to have you here!

No sir…. tomorrow. It's at the regional post office right now. I'm sure it will be sent to my local tonight and delivered tomorrow.

--Scheduled Delivery:
--Friday, 06/27/2014
--Last Location:
-- Jackson, MS, United States, Thursday, 06/26/2014

So, one more day!

So close!

SquatPressPull
06-26-14, 6:44 pm
So close!

Yes!! Can't stand it. Haha

I changed my meets date to November 8th meet in Florida. So, I am thinking about not doing the Smolov again. It's about 20 weeks out and I could get two really good cycles of the Cube in. I'm still debating and have until Sunday I believe to figure out what I want to do. Haha

SquatPressPull
06-26-14, 7:33 pm
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/powerlifting-meets/apa/2014/ifc

This is the meet I'll be doing. After that, RAW Unity hopefully.

weightsb4dates
06-27-14, 11:25 am
today is the day! GL man, now go check the mail box every 15 minutes, and report back

SquatPressPull
06-27-14, 11:32 am
today is the day! GL man, now go check the mail box every 15 minutes, and report back

haha Thanks. I'm waiting for the UPS site to block me from refreshing so much. I hope it's delivered before lunch, I'll head home to get it if delivered. haha

SquatPressPull
06-27-14, 1:55 pm
It's in!!! but I can't leave for lunch.. twice! *sad face* haha

SquatPressPull
07-01-14, 12:27 pm
So, I did get the Project As in. I have't started it yet as I'm about to leave out of town this weekend. I'm not sure I'll have a place to lift (talking to a place now) when I get up there. So, I didn't want to take a few then wait a week and then start it again.

I'll be back Wednesday next week and will be able to do a full 10 day run of it. So just hold on till then and I'll rock it out.

SquatPressPull
07-01-14, 10:16 pm
My first review of Flavor 2.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSPBNtf_y7E

About to go workout now. I'll drink it intra to see how it goes.

SquatPressPull
07-08-14, 11:55 pm
Sorry for the lack of posting anything about Project A. Been out of state taking care of some family business. Tomorrow I'll start again (only ran one scoop) with the testing. I'll be winging workouts until I get one that someone one is designing for me.

I'll take my first scoop early in the AM and then my second most likely intra or post workout.

Ready and excited to do this.

SquatPressPull
07-09-14, 4:10 pm
I took a single scoop of Flavor 2 this morning in 10oz of water. Just thought I'd try the recommend on both before I adjust. The smell isn't very appealing and I was hesitant to taste it. As I stated before, I'm familiar with the smell and knew what it was and it didn't fast good with that one. Surprisingly, it tasted great. Definitely tastes better than what it smells. I've felt fine all day. Less tired than what I usually am and feel relaxed.

I'll take Flavor 1 tonight and and drink it intra. I think I'll mix it with 20oz of water so it will last longer and see how it tastes. Reading through the other posts, it appears that the flavor is about the same. So, that will be perfect (I hope.)

I'll post tomorrow about how it works. Tonight I will be doing bench work with the BenchBlokz.

SquatPressPull
07-10-14, 1:11 pm
Didn't workout last night, but I did try Flavor 2 in 20oz of water just before bed. Tasted great. Wasn't quite as strong as with 10oz, but tasted great anyways.

I tried Flavor 1 in 20oz of water this morning and it tasted weaker than what Flavor 2 did. I'd definitely want to keep the water less with Flavor 1. I might try it tomorrow morning with 15oz+- water.

Tonight, I will go with 15oz of Flavor 2 and see. I liked it at 10 and 20, so I should still like it.

J-Dawg
07-10-14, 1:20 pm
Nice SPP. Curious to see what you find the best flavor/water combo to be!