PDA

View Full Version : Bs project a experience

B.S.
06-20-14, 11:56 am
Hey Animals,
Very happy to test a product for Universal. Here I will give a detailed review of all things project A as soon as I receive it.

Current Supplements

Pak
Flex
Rage
Intra Aid
Torrent
*may drop one or two depending on what the new product is

Current training Split

Back
Shoulders
Legs
Off
Chest
Arms
Off
Off

Most workouts are a heavy 5x5 lift followed by high rep work with some added intensity.
Today was Shoulders

Heavy Military press
245 5x5
Front raises 4x8
Side raises4x12
Rear delts 4x12 plus 2 drop sets
light weight shrugs 3x15

B.S.
06-23-14, 1:24 pm
still havent recieved any shipping info like some of the other guys.. hoping it just shows up randomly in the mail soon. really excited to give this a shot.

kingdinz
06-23-14, 5:18 pm
still havent recieved any shipping info like some of the other guys.. hoping it just shows up randomly in the mail soon. really excited to give this a shot.

Mine came today...I live in PA so I always get Animal/Universal stuff real quick..soon buddy..

weightsb4dates
06-26-14, 10:41 am
in. have you recieved shipping info yet? i havent, im not really worried im sure itll get to us sooner rather than later

J-Dawg
06-26-14, 4:02 pm
Definitely in for this.

B.S.
07-01-14, 1:11 am
really hoping it comes tomorrow. so stoked for a new product

B.S.
07-07-14, 1:02 pm
Still a no show for me... bummer

weightsb4dates
07-07-14, 2:54 pm
did Animal/ups supply any shipping info via email? i was alerted by ups "my choice", rather than Universal/Animal, have you got an account with them, im not even sure how they knew it was coming other than potentially cross referencing incoming packages and my address. i just know that i got an email from ups with shipping info and it was coming from universal labs, so universal may not be supplying any shipping info.

B.S.
07-11-14, 8:59 pm
huge shoutout to appollonian for working this out for me.
ill test it out tomorrow first thing and get this log started.

korn_fed
07-12-14, 9:55 am
Subbed

B.S.
07-14-14, 9:44 pm
First workout was yesterday took it pre workout 5 mins after rage.
flavor 1- now, this wasn't my favorite flavor because I'm normally not a fan of this flavor. that being said from the ones I've tried its comparable in flavor.
it mixed well, good consistency, good serving size, nice ingredients. noticed a difference in pump was low intensity so I cant say much for recovery.

Jay
07-15-14, 11:28 am
First workout was yesterday took it pre workout 5 mins after rage.
flavor 1- now, this wasn't my favorite flavor because I'm normally not a fan of this flavor. that being said from the ones I've tried its comparable in flavor.
it mixed well, good consistency, good serving size, nice ingredients. noticed a difference in pump was low intensity so I cant say much for recovery.

I'd agree with you on the flavor. If anything #2 is my go to.

Appollonian
07-15-14, 12:45 pm
huge shoutout to appollonian for working this out for me.
ill test it out tomorrow first thing and get this log started.

I'm just glad I could help you out. Anytime you need anything don't hesitate to ask and I'll do what I can.

I'm very excited I can't wait for the final product, but glad I can follow along with all the logs.