PDA

View Full Version : Groin Injuries!!!!

Batchelor
06-21-14, 8:22 am
What up brothers,

I'm a new member to the Animal family and really stoked to be apart of something so great!
I am a older lifter 37 to be exact and have suffered a groin injury 3 1/2 weeks ago while sumo dead lifting.
I have rested, iced and not lifted a damn thing which SUCKS in hopes that I would be healed and back lifting this week.
I began with some assisted pull ups and knocked out about 40 when my groin pulled again.
I need some advice in what exercises/stretches that will get me on the road to what I love again!
Looking forward to hearing from y'all.

Batchelor

zubda345
06-24-14, 2:44 am
I think REST AND HEALING is the best exercise for you right now....

If you still wanna lift I can't stop you (and yes if I was injured I would still lift, no matter what. Period.) you can do seated shoulder presses with light weights and maybe just maybe some flat bench too??

When my lower lats were injured and once when I popped my knee... I still used to deadlift and squat and never pussy out of it no matter what. Doctor said to me that I should stop lifting otherwise I will permanentely damage my back and never even be able to walk again. But that was just some doctor.... I know myself and my body and my limits better than anyone...

Goodluck to you on your recovery

Batchelor
06-25-14, 9:47 am
I've started to bench light with my feet up and its going pretty well.
Will give the shoulder presses a shot today.

Thanks again for the advice.