PDA

View Full Version : Project A - Domichi

Christman
06-27-14, 9:15 am
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this ATP.

Current stack:
Pak
Rage
Universal Creatine

My shipment arrived Wednesday evening after work and began taking it Thursday morning with my squat workout. Sipped on Flavor 1 intra and took Flavor 2 later in the morning after getting to work.

Flavor 1 - 12oz water - mixed very well, no clumping. Flavor was 'ok', usually not a big fan of this flavor in general but I did not dislike it. Felt good throughout my gym session and I think this helped me power through my assistance work after I was done with squats.

Flavor 2 - 12oz water - mixed very well, no clumping. Flavor was much better (to me) than Flavor 1. I am generally a big fan of this flavor and it was pretty much what I was expecting after opening the container and smelling/looking at it. Sipped on this during the morning at my desk and it was a nice change of pace from the water and black coffee I usually drink.

Friday morning, sipped on Flavor 2 with 12oz water intra. Felt strong all through the workout and had a decent pump by the time I was done. Will be sipping Flavor 1 in 12oz later this morning.

I may start diluting my intra drink with a full shaker of water (~25oz). I tend to drink lots of water and the 12oz runs dry pretty quick for me.

J-Dawg
06-27-14, 9:27 am
Nice! Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts D.

From the two, I thought Flavor 2 was going to be the one you preferred. I remember you saying previously that you're not the biggest fan of things that have the flavor that Flavor 1 has.

Christman
06-27-14, 9:39 am
Nice! Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts D.

From the two, I thought Flavor 2 was going to be the one you preferred. I remember you saying previously that you're not the biggest fan of things that have the flavor that Flavor 1 has.

Now that I am sipping on Flavor 1, I am starting to come around on it. Maybe as I was sipping on it intra Thursday morning I could've had some toothpaste residue leftover in my mouth throwing it off a little. It's growing on me.

Madcat
06-27-14, 10:51 am
Possibly hitting Chesticles tomorrow, was your plans?

If that doesn't work I might head downtown Sunday to see my boy and train if you wanna join in. I will text ya when I talk to wife about plans and workout partner, I know he's out Sunday and I think maybe out tomo too. But I plan to hit it 1 of the 2 days for sure.

Christman
06-27-14, 11:11 am
Possibly hitting Chesticles tomorrow, was your plans?

If that doesn't work I might head downtown Sunday to see my boy and train if you wanna join in. I will text ya when I talk to wife about plans and workout partner, I know he's out Sunday and I think maybe out tomo too. But I plan to hit it 1 of the 2 days for sure.

This weekend is slammed for me, still busy catching on things I could not do last weekend while I was off on my fishing trip. We'll find something that works soon.

wedge
06-27-14, 12:04 pm
For some reason, I am getting a kick out of the flavor "descriptions." "I've always like flavor 1..."

weightsb4dates
06-27-14, 12:42 pm
1 more sub here

Christman
06-27-14, 2:18 pm
For some reason, I am getting a kick out of the flavor "descriptions." "I've always like flavor 1..."

lol yeah, we are not supposed to give away what the flavor is so we have to be a little cryptic.

1 more sub here

Thanks buddy.

Christman
06-30-14, 7:54 pm
Over the weekend I was off from the gym but still had Project A each day. I mixed with 24oz of water as I wanted to make sure I was getting lots of fluids over the hot weekend. With the extra water the flavors were still very refreshing and not too watered down for my tastes. Felt good and refreshed for deads today after work. I had a dose of Flavor 1 this morning in 20oz water while at work and for me I think 20oz is just the right mix of water/powder for me. Intra I had Flavor 2 mixed in 20oz ice cold water so it would not get warm on my walk to the gym, and DAMN, it was very refreshing to sip on during deads and accessory work.

Jay
07-01-14, 12:38 pm
Over the weekend I was off from the gym but still had Project A each day. I mixed with 24oz of water as I wanted to make sure I was getting lots of fluids over the hot weekend. With the extra water the flavors were still very refreshing and not too watered down for my tastes. Felt good and refreshed for deads today after work. I had a dose of Flavor 1 this morning in 20oz water while at work and for me I think 20oz is just the right mix of water/powder for me. Intra I had Flavor 2 mixed in 20oz ice cold water so it would not get warm on my walk to the gym, and DAMN, it was very refreshing to sip on during deads and accessory work.

We are on the same page. Im doing Project A intra, with about the same amount of water.

Mr. Dead
07-01-14, 1:38 pm
Gonna follow along, in here.

naturalguy
07-01-14, 4:03 pm
Gonna follow along, in here.

Me too

Christman
07-01-14, 8:01 pm
Had Flavor 1 in 20oz water this morning at work. I really like it diluted as opposed to in just 12oz water, really cuts down on the sweetness for me as I am used to just drinking water and black coffee throughout the day.

After work, I had Flavor 2 intra in 20oz of ice cold water. Gotta say that this really does it for me, flavor is perfect and it is very refreshing. I gotta believe that it helped with endurance as well. I am running 5/3/1 and today was week 3 bench day. My AMRAP set for bench was scheduled for 1+ x 270, ended up hitting it for 12 reps! Last week I was that set was 3+ x 260 and only had 11. Once this is released, I am going to have to use this stuff through a whole 5/3/1 cycle and see where it takes me.

Mr. Dead
07-01-14, 8:55 pm
Niiiice...!!!

J-Dawg
07-11-14, 8:50 am
Had Flavor 1 in 20oz water this morning at work. I really like it diluted as opposed to in just 12oz water, really cuts down on the sweetness for me as I am used to just drinking water and black coffee throughout the day.

After work, I had Flavor 2 intra in 20oz of ice cold water. Gotta say that this really does it for me, flavor is perfect and it is very refreshing. I gotta believe that it helped with endurance as well. I am running 5/3/1 and today was week 3 bench day. My AMRAP set for bench was scheduled for 1+ x 270, ended up hitting it for 12 reps! Last week I was that set was 3+ x 260 and only had 11. Once this is released, I am going to have to use this stuff through a whole 5/3/1 cycle and see where it takes me.

Interesting--so 20oz seems to be the sweet spot for you.

Christman
07-11-14, 12:38 pm
Interesting--so 20oz seems to be the sweet spot for you.

Yep, seemed to be just right for me.

Christman
07-11-14, 7:01 pm
Before I get started, thank you Animal for the opportunity to be involved with Project A. I cannot wait for this liquid nitro to hit the market.

Scale of 1-10

Recovery - 9
Fatigue Reduction - 9
Performance - 9
Flavor - 8
Color - 8
Mixability - 10

This is an amazing and great tasting product to use intra-workout, post workout, or on an off-day to help reduce fatigue in between sets or to speed recovery for your next gym session. I really enjoyed sipping on flavor 2 intra-workout and drinking flavor 1 while outside of the gym, I felt that I was able to recover faster between heavy sets to push more weight and better rested when getting into the gym.

Both flavors were enjoyable and judging them on their color and smell, they tasted as you would expect them to after first inspection of the product; neither was overpoweringly sweet or had a bad after-taste. Each flavor mixed very well regardless of the amount of water used. I mixed both in various amounts of water (10-24oz) and never any issue with it being clumpy or gritty. For me, around 20oz was the where I liked the taste of each flavor best. I did enjoy the taste of flavor 2 more than I did flavor 1 but if those are the only 2 flavors available when this is released I would still use both but flavor 2 would be my first choice.

Overall, this is something I would love to continue to use going forward and I will anxiously wait for it to be released. I felt that I was able to recover faster between sets when sipping on this intra-workout and felt fully recovered in between training days while taking each flavor daily. If this is any indication of how I was able to not be fatigued getting late into a workout, I was running 5/3/1 and on my bench day of week 3, my AMRAP set was 1+ at 275lbs... thinking I would only get 5-6 reps max, I was able to knock out 12! This stuff works!

Gino
09-14-14, 8:39 am
Before I get started, thank you Animal for the opportunity to be involved with Project A. I cannot wait for this liquid nitro to hit the market.

Scale of 1-10

Recovery - 9
Fatigue Reduction - 9
Performance - 9
Flavor - 8
Color - 8
Mixability - 10

This is an amazing and great tasting product to use intra-workout, post workout, or on an off-day to help reduce fatigue in between sets or to speed recovery for your next gym session. I really enjoyed sipping on flavor 2 intra-workout and drinking flavor 1 while outside of the gym, I felt that I was able to recover faster between heavy sets to push more weight and better rested when getting into the gym.

Both flavors were enjoyable and judging them on their color and smell, they tasted as you would expect them to after first inspection of the product; neither was overpoweringly sweet or had a bad after-taste. Each flavor mixed very well regardless of the amount of water used. I mixed both in various amounts of water (10-24oz) and never any issue with it being clumpy or gritty. For me, around 20oz was the where I liked the taste of each flavor best. I did enjoy the taste of flavor 2 more than I did flavor 1 but if those are the only 2 flavors available when this is released I would still use both but flavor 2 would be my first choice.

Overall, this is something I would love to continue to use going forward and I will anxiously wait for it to be released. I felt that I was able to recover faster between sets when sipping on this intra-workout and felt fully recovered in between training days while taking each flavor daily. If this is any indication of how I was able to not be fatigued getting late into a workout, I was running 5/3/1 and on my bench day of week 3, my AMRAP set was 1+ at 275lbs... thinking I would only get 5-6 reps max, I was able to knock out 12! This stuff works!

I guess its never better then all that beer you use tov brag about making!! LOL That's awesome to hear that it works well. I'll be keeping an eye on it since it had your stamp of approval

Christman
09-17-14, 8:43 am
I guess its never better then all that beer you use tov brag about making!! LOL That's awesome to hear that it works well. I'll be keeping an eye on it since it had your stamp of approval

It was great stuff, can't wait for it to come out.

I still am homebrewing but I have been sharing it a lot more than I have been drinking it myself. Getting ready for a meet at the end of October and focusing on that.