PDA

View Full Version : Animal T-Shirts

creatinejunkie
06-28-14, 8:55 am
Where can i buy Animal t-shirts in Europe? Does S size exist? I've seen it on eBay, but i think it's not official apparel
P.S. What are official colors?

Cellardweller
06-29-14, 1:07 pm
the standard shirts are red, yellow and black. There have been several limited edition shirts of different colors and styles. Most of these you can only get at the Cage events at the Arnold and the Olympia.

I'm curious, how many of you guys and gals have found a knock-off Animal shirt or hat? How could you tell it was a knock-off? Immitation is the highest form of flattery, but I'm sure corporate isn't down for their product getting ripped off.

creatinejunkie
06-29-14, 3:45 pm
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Animal-Iconic-t-shirt-PUMP-TEST-NITRO-PAK-CUTS-/251566244291?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item3a928441c3
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GYM-BODYBUILDING-SPORT-BLACK-WHITE-YELLOW-RED-ANIMAL-PAK-T-SHIRT-/171355544578?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item27e5961c02
I'm not sure if those are originals. For sure i would buy original and not fake only if you would make S sizes, and if I would be able to find originals at all (in Europe).
Tshirt being sold in official animal shop has bigger picture of man. It touches the M letter. On fakes (I'm not sure if those are fakes) picture ends at I letter.

Rex
06-29-14, 5:57 pm
Why donīt you order them right here on animalpak.com in "the shop" section? They ship world wide

creatinejunkie
06-30-14, 1:50 am
Only if you accept wire transfer. My bank card is shitty and doesnt work in usual way. Other issues is size (i need S, there is only M) and shipping (i think i'll have to pay big taxes when package crosses the customs)

Tiger
06-30-14, 3:51 am
Two options:

http://www.universalnutrition.eu/shop/

or...

E-mail corporate and they'll send them from the US. I do this far too much... Just placed another order.

As for size S - a few items seem to be in S, but if you're here then I imagine you're planning on doing some growing.

Get a M and give yourself a target of filling it! I sometimes think we're like goldfish... If you only have a small tank then you won't want to grow too big. I used to be a S a few years ago. I'm almost filling an XL and close to pushing a XXL... Don't limit yourself.

creatinejunkie
06-30-14, 6:53 am
Two options:

http://www.universalnutrition.eu/shop/

or...

E-mail corporate and they'll send them from the US. I do this far too much... Just placed another order.

As for size S - a few items seem to be in S, but if you're here then I imagine you're planning on doing some growing.

Get a M and give yourself a target of filling it! I sometimes think we're like goldfish... If you only have a small tank then you won't want to grow too big. I used to be a S a few years ago. I'm almost filling an XL and close to pushing a XXL... Don't limit yourself.

Thanks for website and advice! But my bank card still won't work. All i can do is wire transfer. Or I'll ask one of my friends to help me pay for it. Btw, shipping costs almost like tshirt itself :/

rainman
06-30-14, 2:31 pm
Btw, shipping costs almost like tshirt itself :/

But at least you'll have an official Iconic shirt. All my iconics either have a Gildan label or the info is printed on the inside of the shirt by the neck. Those Ebay ones look pretty dodgy to me. Logos look too shiny.

They have the red and yellow Iconics in stock on BB.com by the way.

weightsb4dates
07-01-14, 11:57 am
Only if you accept wire transfer. My bank card is shitty and doesnt work in usual way. Other issues is size (i need S, there is only M) and shipping (i think i'll have to pay big taxes when package crosses the customs)

buy a medium and wash it to shrink it, then buy a large and hang it up until it fits, one day it will fit like spandex bro.

creatinejunkie
07-01-14, 12:15 pm
buy a medium and wash it to shrink it, then buy a large and hang it up until it fits, one day it will fit like spandex bro.

First i got to reach size M :D Probably will buy S from eu shop. Too bad there is no S size on military green