PDA

View Full Version : No more yellow capsules in Pump?

Swolepez
07-02-14, 7:33 pm
Hey guys, my newest can of Animal Pump has all white capsules instead of the 4 yellows and 1 white...is this correct
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p702/urg862/image_zpse9fd3063.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/urg862/media/image_zpse9fd3063.jpg.html)

Swolepez
07-06-14, 11:40 pm
^^^ still wondering if the yellow capsules in Animal Pump got exchanged for white capsules? Or if I got a wrong batch?

Animal Rep
07-07-14, 9:44 am
Looks like you got the version of Pump that we sell in the European Union market. The yellow caps in that package are clear as per EU requirements. Can you PM me the lot number and exp date off of the bottom of the tin so that I can verify that for you? Please also include the seller you purchased from. Thanks brother

Swolepez
07-07-14, 2:30 pm
Looks like you got the version of Pump that we sell in the European Union market. The yellow caps in that package are clear as per EU requirements. Can you PM me the lot number and exp date off of the bottom of the tin so that I can verify that for you? Please also include the seller you purchased from. Thanks brother

Thanks Animal Rep. I just PMed you.

J-Dawg
07-07-14, 3:51 pm
Looks like you got the version with extra goodies!

Just kidding--definitely hit up A Rep with the info so that he can look into it for you.

Animal Rep
07-08-14, 2:08 pm
For those checking in on this thread, PUMP does still contain the yellow capsules, in the USA. However, this item that hes got is an European Union market specific item and contains clear caps not the yellow. It has been verified based on lot numbers in production. No worries, one just somehow didn't wanna fly across the pond.

Swolepez
07-08-14, 10:40 pm
Looks like you got the version with extra goodies!

Just kidding--definitely hit up A Rep with the info so that he can look into it for you.

Lol, I don't think there's any way to add even more extra goodies in Pump...it's already perfect, my favorite supp!

Swolepez
07-08-14, 10:42 pm
For those checking in on this thread, PUMP does still contain the yellow capsules, in the USA. However, this item that hes got is an European Union market specific item and contains clear caps not the yellow. It has been verified based on lot numbers in production. No worries, one just somehow didn't wanna fly across the pond.

Thanks for checkin as fast you did A Rep. I appreciate it a lot....I consider myself lucky to get my hands on the European version!