PDA

View Full Version : GUNS Project A!

GUNS
07-09-14, 6:46 am
Gonna do some writing on this tonight! Just getting a thread started!

naturalguy
07-09-14, 8:53 am
Have you tasted it yet?

SquatPressPull
07-09-14, 10:11 am
Hurry up, I started again this morning.

I tasted it…

J-Dawg
07-09-14, 10:57 am
Awesome GUNS! I remember seeing a little Project A tease from you on Instagram!

GUNS
07-09-14, 9:31 pm
Have you tasted it yet?Yes!

Hurry up, I started again this morning.

I tasted it…Im bout done! Just have not logged! I suck!

Awesome GUNS! I remember seeing a little Project A tease from you on Instagram!Yes sir!

GUNS
07-09-14, 10:08 pm
Just so everyone understands, I am in full meet prep. I started this testing at 5 weeks out. Which put me in my 6's and 3's weeks! So reps are down, and weight is way up! I have PR'd all my main lifts!

Recovery - I feel like I have gained a little recovery not only in between workouts, but also between sets.

Fatigue - I do feel like I have gained a little boost in this area! Didn't feel like I was as winded! Not sure if its due to the lower reps, as during this test, I am only weeks out from a PL meet! So reps are between 6's and 3's!

Performance - As mentioned above, I feel like between lower fatigue, and recovery in between days, I feel of course you will have much better performance! My lifts have felt strong, and have been hitting PR's here at the end of this training cycle. Not sure if its the addition of Project A, and Im sure it has something to do with just progression!

Flavor - Im not usually a fan of this flavor, but I love it! Much better than Flavor 2! Very smooth.

Color - Color is true to the flavor!

Mixability - I used numerous water amounts, starting with 10oz. Thought it was pretty strong. Moved up to 12oz, and this was perfect! I do like it a little more sweet! I even tried 14oz and although I found it just a hair diluted, I think if you don't like really sweet flavor, 14oz would be perfect for you!

I will add Flavor 2 tomorrow!

SquatPressPull
07-09-14, 10:43 pm
Awesome! I prefer Flavor two thus far. :)

Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow.

J-Dawg
07-10-14, 8:52 am
Just so everyone understands, I am in full meet prep. I started this testing at 5 weeks out. Which put me in my 6's and 3's weeks! So reps are down, and weight is way up! I have PR'd all my main lifts!

Recovery - I feel like I have gained a little recovery not only in between workouts, but also between sets.

Fatigue - I do feel like I have gained a little boost in this area! Didn't feel like I was as winded! Not sure if its due to the lower reps, as during this test, I am only weeks out from a PL meet! So reps are between 6's and 3's!

Performance - As mentioned above, I feel like between lower fatigue, and recovery in between days, I feel of course you will have much better performance! My lifts have felt strong, and have been hitting PR's here at the end of this training cycle. Not sure if its the addition of Project A, and Im sure it has something to do with just progression!

Flavor - Im not usually a fan of this flavor, but I love it! Much better than Flavor 2! Very smooth.

Color - Color is true to the flavor!

Mixability - I used numerous water amounts, starting with 10oz. Thought it was pretty strong. Moved up to 12oz, and this was perfect! I do like it a little more sweet! I even tried 14oz and although I found it just a hair diluted, I think if you don't like really sweet flavor, 14oz would be perfect for you!

I will add Flavor 2 tomorrow!

I like the water suggestions GUNS!