PDA

View Full Version : The CAGE, P Diesel and Inspiration....

Universal Rep
07-10-14, 9:01 am
Great read about how P came back from devastatin injury to lift in the CAGE in 2012. And who could forget that huge battle with HIGA in 2013 featured in the CAGE documentary vid last year? Can read about P and watch the 2014 CAGE documentary in its entirety rite now, rite here...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/one-lifters-long-road-to-the-cage.html

G Diesel
07-10-14, 9:09 am
Great article from one of my favorite people in this game. A true inspiration.

Peace, G

Bob
07-10-14, 9:32 am
incredible read from P Diesel. wish we could see more from him.

knotahumanbeing
07-10-14, 9:56 am
P, just another reason to "look up" to him (even though I'm just a little taller). This guy is hands down one of the best athletes I've ever met. An extremely well written article that hits home. Great job man

Rob

GUNZ
07-10-14, 10:07 am
Motivation for all, I knew the story already but shit gave me chills reading it!! Glad to call this guy a good friend

Universal Rep
07-10-14, 10:09 am
Motivation for all, I knew the story already but shit gave me chills reading it!! Glad to call this guy a good friend

Did ya check out the CAGE vid in that article? Its the entire documentary with an early look at the final chapter...

Firefist
07-10-14, 10:19 am
Been waiting for this for a long time. Awesome read.

BCent
07-10-14, 10:26 am
Awesome read! Saw this the other day. Havent checked out the vid yet, but you know damn well that i will!

Universal Rep
07-10-14, 10:50 am

If ya liked the vid or article, post up a comment and say so. Let BB.com know it wuz good stuff FF...

MR. C
07-10-14, 12:10 pm
Great article.

smoothballer
07-10-14, 12:16 pm
The words of P hit home to me. I struggled with back issues (not nearly as severe) and went from doc to doc and PT to PT and injections before finally landing with the PT who wasn't some pansy-ass stop lifting therapist and you know what my core is stronger than ever with less back pain than I can remember in a long ass time.

Great article P

GUNZ
07-10-14, 1:08 pm
Did ya check out the CAGE vid in that article? Its the entire documentary with an early look at the final chapter...

Yep watched full vid this morning!! Great job and very smart to take different approach then last year.

Maccabee
07-10-14, 1:25 pm
This is exactly what I needed to read. If this man can get through all that than I can sure as hell get through my battle.

SquatPressPull
07-10-14, 1:43 pm
Damn it! That was an awesome read! Not to that extent, but I can understand where he is coming from. I was told that after I lost my arm, I lost 85% of the ability to do things I could do with both arms. I told the "experts" that they can kiss my ass. I've done damn near everything I was told I couldn't.

Now to watch the video.

Razor
07-10-14, 2:11 pm
Finally going to read this now. Can't wait.

Razor
07-10-14, 2:20 pm
What a read. thanks P! Inspirational as fuck.

Firefist
07-10-14, 5:00 pm
If ya liked the vid or article, post up a comment and say so. Let BB.com know it wuz good stuff FF...

Way ahead of you Rep, just waiting for the BB.com admins to approve it.

Appollonian
07-10-14, 5:00 pm
Just awesome, thanks for sharing, and thanks to P for writing this. An inspiration to all, especially those overcoming adversity.

Inarius
07-10-14, 6:06 pm
Great read. Very inspirational.

Dman
07-10-14, 6:18 pm
Hell of a battle P Diesel struggled with I had no idea about this..just goes to show how Strong of a guy he is inside and out!!

naturalguy
07-11-14, 9:02 am
Great stuff from P Diesel, I always enjoy reading his articles and I walk away motivated

HIGA MONSTER
07-15-14, 1:20 am
Finally going to read this now. Can't wait.
Is that muthfucka going to get an Instagram account, or what??

Come on Punani Diesel...the fans demand it!

HIGA

P Diesel
07-15-14, 10:23 am
Great article from one of my favorite people in this game. A true inspiration.

Peace, G

always the biggest compliment coming from u G

we both hollywood as fuck now :) thank u my brotha

What a read. thanks P! Inspirational as fuck.

Great stuff from P Diesel, I always enjoy reading his articles and I walk away motivated

thank u for the kind words fellas

i knew u had been wating my friend, i knew it was coming. the unabridged version in its entirety will be going up soon as well U Rep tells me.

P

P Diesel
07-15-14, 10:38 am
incredible read from P Diesel. wish we could see more from him.

keep an eye out brotha

P, just another reason to "look up" to him (even though I'm just a little taller). This guy is hands down one of the best athletes I've ever met. An extremely well written article that hits home. Great job man

Rob

haha yea i think u have at last an inch on me, wild big dude u are. and thanks bro, i aprecaite it for real.

Just awesome, thanks for sharing, and thanks to P for writing this. An inspiration to all, especially those overcoming adversity.

Hell of a battle P Diesel struggled with I had no idea about this..just goes to show how Strong of a guy he is inside and out!!

i know everyone has their own story and adversity to overcome, im not saying mine is the best story or i went through more than others. i feel like if ppl take away some sort of hope or confidence to get through their own situation from something that i have said or done, it is worth me telling my own story.

P

P Diesel
07-15-14, 10:53 am
Damn it! That was an awesome read! Not to that extent, but I can understand where he is coming from. I was told that after I lost my arm, I lost 85% of the ability to do things I could do with both arms. I told the "experts" that they can kiss my ass. I've done damn near everything I was told I couldn't.

Now to watch the video.

i dnt think what i dealt with even comes close to what u have endured bro. the attitude and tenacity u display is something to strive for. i doubt many ppl could fathom taking the outlook u did or even attempt to accomplish what u have.

P

P Diesel
07-15-14, 10:54 am

HIGA

y is he always cursing at me? ugh so pushy

Razor
07-15-14, 2:01 pm

HIGA

He's too cool for us Higa.

HIGA MONSTER
07-16-14, 10:57 am
y is he always cursing at me? ugh so pushy
Just speaking for the 37 fans you have out there.

They are always hitting me up on IG wondering when you will get an Instagram.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
07-16-14, 10:58 am
He's too cool for us Higa.
Probably.

Maybe one day, his Administrative assistant will relay the message to P Diesel.

HIGA MONSTER

Razor
07-16-14, 4:28 pm
just speaking for the 37 fans you have out there.

They are always hitting me up on ig wondering when you will get an instagram.

Higa monster

hahaha 37

P Diesel
07-17-14, 1:01 pm

P Diesel
07-17-14, 8:26 pm
Grant just wants another way to creep on me.

Speaking of, who is this Mexican photo bombing me and Garrett?!

http://instagram.com/p/qPi7L-gSm8/

P

HIGA MONSTER
07-18-14, 10:19 am
Don't count yourself and your kitty-cat at home. That doesn't count.

HIGA MONSTER
07-18-14, 10:21 am
Grant just wants another way to creep on me.

Speaking of, who is this Mexican photo bombing me and Garrett?!

http://instagram.com/p/qPi7L-gSm8/

P
WHOA, WHOA....you actually copied & pasted an Instagram link?

This is Breaking News! Razor, are you seeing this bro?

HIGA

C.Coronato
07-22-14, 5:55 pm
Absolutely incredible article from P. Thanks bro.

Razor
07-22-14, 8:15 pm
WHOA, WHOA....you actually copied & pasted an Instagram link?

This is Breaking News! Razor, are you seeing this bro?

HIGA

It must be a mis-post. Or we're dreaming Higa.